What do Modern women offer…

Not everyone believes live is a positive component to a relationship. I really think arranged marriages would be a great idea to see return.

There are parts of the world that still firmly believe in them. India still engages in that.

Yes, I'm extremely happily married also. My advice holds for your young acquaintances. People our age may look at an 18 year old and a 22 year old as the same age, but there is a huge difference (as a generalization). Tell the young males you are mentoring to focus on girls who have not been down too many rough roads.
get a dog instead, chances are they will bit you less often

Love is the ideal

Women without love are barren and incomplete
No. Nobody else can make you happy. You have to be able to make yourself happy. Women are unhappy when they spend their entire time living up to some other's ideal of whom they should be. The relationship that you have with others is a reflection of the relationship that you have with yourself.

No. Nobody else can make you happy. You have to be able to make yourself happy. Women are unhappy when they spend their entire time living up to some other's ideal of whom they should be. The relationship that you have with others is a reflection of the relationship that you have with yourself.
Thats mostly gibberish

Fulfilling relationships between a man and a woman require give and take

If you dont give you dont take

After my sister enrolled in college she became so 'educated' that I couldn't stand her. (But, after I 'got religion' she couldn't stand me. So we were even.) ;)
I get your drift, but maybe it's more about when an educated type assumes things, like: because I know X all people should be interested to learn about X. I also have a few book-smart members of my family, some are career students and this covers several generations. The difference I see is when one in particular starts talking about everything they know (which is a great way to get yourself knocked down to the kid table) he is completely oblivious to the reaction of his audience. Almost delusional because the feedback is not supportive for him to continue on with his blubbering. Another way to close ears is to puff oneself up so much that nobody else can get a word in edgewise. Rudeness cancels out a lot imo, and living a life drenched in rudeness reduces any good outcome.

The best teachers explain things in a way that LEAVES OUT the "I am the wisest person in the room, do not ask (dumb) questions, and I'm never wrong" attitude. The worst teachers show clearly that they are their own favorite fan, everyone else is uninformed, and although anyone could read what I have read I am smarter than all others lol

I get your drift, but maybe it's more about when an educated type assumes things, like: because I know X all people should be interested to learn about X. I also have a few book-smart members of my family, some are career students and this covers several generations. The difference I see is when one in particular starts talking about everything they know (which is a great way to get yourself knocked down to the kid table) he is completely oblivious to the reaction of his audience. Almost delusional because the feedback is not supportive for him to continue on with his blubbering. Another way to close ears is to puff oneself up so much that nobody else can get a word in edgewise. Rudeness cancels out a lot imo, and living a life drenched in rudeness reduces any good outcome.

The best teachers explain things in a way that LEAVES OUT the "I am the wisest person in the room, do not ask (dumb) questions, and I'm never wrong" attitude. The worst teachers show clearly that they are their own favorite fan, everyone else is uninformed, and although anyone could read what I have read I am smarter than all others lol
Book smart seldom reflects street smart. Both are necessary.

Best luck to your girlfriend and you! She is definitely an outstanding woman -- maybe a genius.

Sadly, many modern Progressive women openly state that they hate men, that men are pigs, that men are oppressors. This kind of a modern woman is simply an abuser. Many verbal abusers become physically abusive with time.
And then, there's the INCEL input.

Fan-epeXwAAWZ6T
And is it a surprise that not everyone should be parents? But here we are.

Had a fellow officer in the Navy who threw furniture in his office when he found out his wife was having another girl.

Answer: Nothing... Except making them think I really want them as they want to believe I do...which is what they depend on for daily ego validation from all man even though they wouldn't f***. I enjoy kicking self-annointed (c-word)'s to the gutter while flirting with and exchanging pleasantries with much plainer tasted women, who may actually be far more enjoyable in bed than they are, in spite of all their posturing and posing. I live for exposing women like that and putting them against other women that they are in competition with. I enjoy turning other men against them. I despise people who think they can control me sexually. You might be very surprised what I can do back to you that you never anticipated and never was on your list of "toxic male" things you can retaliate against. I hate you and I regularly put my time in to turn other males against women like you. Not because I want to control you. But because I want to eliminate you and castrate you of the one power you thought you had over all males. I don't want you in my society and I want to see your kind here less and less.
How to tell us you can't get laid in lots and lots of words. :heehee:

Forum List

Back