What do Modern women offer…

So you're relying on the "snitches get stitches" rule? Wonderful values in a husband. Neighbors call too you know. there are hotlines and everything
No. I’m relying on the fact that she and her family (much of which lives with us) understand that without me they’ll be out on the streets; homeless, nearly penniless, and without any means to support themselves.

As for the neighbors… Fences make for better relationships and we rarely if ever even interact with our neighbors.

Fear not. What works will endure. That which does not; will fall away. As it always has. There’s a reason that through out human history there has never been a successful misandrist society.

Even the platforms, and spaces that these ruined women spill their filth out upon are created, and maintained by men. No matter how much money they “make”, or where it comes from; mens efforts are the wellspring from which they gulp.
It’s only once they reach middle aged epiphany stage do they come to terms with decades of bad decisions, They then go on to tell younger women of their folly. Or grease the skids of their downward spiral with with hate, spite, angst, cats, antidepressants, and their subscription to the boxed wine of the month club as they perform a controlled crash landing. Ultimately dying face down in the litter box of decades of bad decisions, and regret.
The Book of INCEL.

Yes, to both. One family was in the Northern Midwest, the other in Southern New England. Both very religious families.

Why would you be proud of not voting?

No. I’m relying on the fact that she and her family (much of which lives with us) understand that without me they’ll be out on the streets; homeless, nearly penniless, and without any means to support themselves.
Mmm economic blackmail. Generally the same thing. Its still duress.

As for the neighbors… Fences make for better relationships and we rarely if ever even interact with our neighbors
This is my shocked face.
17iek1.jpg

In the case of the women in my family… because women have no proper place in politics. In my case because most of the time there’s nobody worth voting for.
Mmm economic blackmail. Generally the same thing. Its still duress.
Not really. They’re the ones who had 2 houses foreclosed on in 30 months, who repeatedly bailed out their two daughters who had kids while they were still kids, who didn’t make smart choices. I’m the one who stepped up and made sure they have a roof over their heads and food on the table. They contribute somewhat to the household, but not much.

No man really knows women, any more than women know men.

I’d take it a step further. Nobody even has themselves figured out.

Math is a curse on humanity. It gives a false sense of confidence that with the right logic we can make sense of things. It doesn’t work. Humans are all indecipherable. We can be predicted to some degree as a group but as individuals, nope. It can’t be done.

When I was in the military I proudly didn’t vote. I don’t think government employees have a say in the entity in which they work. I still believe that. Government employees are the lowest end of the totem pole. When I got out I started voting and have voted in every election. I do, however plan to sit this one out in 2022. I have a spiritual reason this time. Not voting is a noble thing if it is done for reasons other than apathy.

When I was in the military I proudly didn’t vote. I don’t think government employees have a say in the entity in which they work. I still believe that. Government employees are the lowest end of the totem pole. When I got out I started voting and have voted in every election. I do, however plan to sit this one out in 2022. I have a spiritual reason this time. Not voting is a noble thing if it is done for reasons other than apathy.
If one needs to take a shower after voting it's probably good to sit it out. I may not vote this time either. :(

What do Modern women offer Traditional Men, realationship-wise?

This topic of conversation has come up several times recently in the social circles I travel in. Especially among the twenty-something’s I interact with from time to time.

I’m interested to see if the USMB crowd can come up with any positive traits that modern women offer more traditionally oriented males when it comes to relationships. I’ve been pretty much stumped, personally.
The solution to this problem is in understanding that apples don't fall off of trees. That is this myth can explain why other myths can be perpetuated, and why we too easily believe the obvious. Also, there is the need to believe there has been a wrong and that wrong will be followed by restitution. So we are aware of the plight of women and as such we males need to be held responsible for this, their condition. Understandable women are not happy, unfortunately explaining to them that apples don't fall off of trees is not going to help all that much, maybe making things worse if anything. So what is to blame for this terribly sad situation? It is us, people like you and me that fail to act when we can see the solutions. And sure this does not explain the actual cause of the problem in the first place. But still solutions need to be formulated and put in place even if we are not sure of what the underlying issue is, we can still see the disastrous effect it is having. It's a divisiveness that is slowly tearing society apart. With the passing of the Queen making things so much harder to formulate another plan of action. This, the Engelbert Humperdink approach may help though??? But then I'll understand what you mean about being pretty much stumped if it does not work.

The single income, Breadwinner/Homemaker type relationship that we see stylized in tv shows and movies.
It's called a 1950s household and there are a lot of people that are into that.

You will have some stiff competition. . So be prepared for that. Everything is on the table and everyone knows going in what the expectations are.

Now you look like a predator especially between that and the physical violence. Discipline/order etc.

rThose days are long gone and not coming back.
Not if your side has it your way they won't. Regardless there will be an analogy in the future though. It will be with Amanda & Eve, one a butch lesbian and the other her arranged wife, Eve.

Who says we're less happy?
You are free to claim women are happy but that does not make it so

But my opinion is that women are not happier based on rising numbers of drug and alcohol addiction, homrlrssness, mental illness ect

It's called a 1950s household and there are a lot of people that are into that.

You will have some stiff competition. . So be prepared for that. Everything is on the table and everyone knows going in what the expectations are
I’m not looking. I’ve found mine. I’m trying to help a number of young amen I know find their own happiness.

Now you look like a predator especially between that and the physical violence. Discipline/order etc
We’ll, I can tell you that they vehemently disagree with you. My wife and I literally saved her parents and two of her siblings from permanent homelessness. We’ve given them another chance at actually having a retirement.

Forum List

Back