What do thing about Jalen Hurts going 53rd to the Eagles?

A lot of teams that passed on Jalen Hurts are regretting it.

318088416_5449058551870355_6006054905961035531_n.jpg

Jalen Hurts is an excellent QB, and he has shown it. At one point there was criticism that he couldn't throw the deep ball. How true that was depends on who you ask.

But he transfered out for his last year of eligibility and went to play one year for Lincoln Riley at OU. Riley is a master at developing QBs.

The results are showing in Jalen Hurts.
He did a lot of good hard work on his throwing mechanics this past offseason and that work is paying off, big time. Beyond raw talent you have to be able to identify weaknesses in yourself (everyone's got them) and be willing to work on them to make them strengths. Apparently Mr Hurts is willing to do that. He's gotten progressively better each year he's been in the league. He's got to learn to climb the pocket a bit more instead of always scrambling to this right. If I've figured that out Im sure NFL defenses have as well.

That is fucked up. I get that you want your Cowgirls to win, but wishing an injury on a player is just low.

That means he is good and unstoppable and the only way he can stopped. Just hurt enough so he cant play nothing serious. But I really dont want to see the eagles win another SB because I just may stop watching the NFL.

Even though Hurts was selected in the second round, I think he was still the first QB taken

Even though Hurts was selected in the second round, I think he was still the first QB taken

He was the only QB taken in the 2nd round.

But Joe Burrows, Tua Tagovailoa, Justin Herbert, and Jordan Love were all taken in the 1st round.

He’s definitely better than expected coming out of college, but I think there’s a tier of QB’s better than him, and that’s the Mahomes, Allen, Rogers, Herbert tier one QBs.

Forum List

Back