What do you guys think of modern day liberal censorship?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
Yahoo comments is a prime example. If you're considered a threat to leftist propaganda, they censor your posts to the public. This way it appears that public opinion is on the side of "liberal" hacks.

I was also banned from a long-standing at a forum controlled by liberals, because I dared to suggest Colin Kaperdick was a primary reason the Forty-Niners were in the toilet. For that I was declared racist and banned. Turns out NFL teams agree, but as a group libs. have no desire for honesty.

Yahoo comments is a prime example. If you're considered a threat to leftist propaganda, they censor your posts to the public. This way it appears that public opinion is on the side of "liberal" hacks.

I was also banned from a long-standing at a forum controlled by liberals, because I dared to suggest Colin Kaperdick was a primary reason the Forty-Niners were in the toilet. For that I was declared racist and banned. Turns out NFL teams agree, but as a group libs. have no desire for honesty.

They know they have lost the arguments, so the only option is to silence the ones who make them. Racist has become a code word for not a far leftist, and hate speech a synonym for making an observation they don't agree with.

This is where liberalism is today. They have become complete lunatics.

I think, no, I know candy ass RW's will whine about anything as long as they can say its a Liberals fault

How does get to Yahoo comments?

Let's unmask who is behind the censorship...

IMG_0594.JPG

One Word: Bolshevism.

These leftist liberal loons are Bolsheviks-in-Training....and most of them are too poorly educated to even know it. Unfortunately Blind Ignorance makes them more dangerous rather than less so.

Its ugly now...going to get worse.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Quit crying.

You're Winning!!!

You're Winning!!!

1ohtvt.jpg

I think, no, I know candy ass RW's will whine about anything as long as they can say its a Liberals fault

Oh look, it's a diversion. Not a good one by any means, but I wouldn't expect much.

Forum List

Back