What do you guys think of these current events (do they affect your view of Muslims LOL?)

Learn how to use and understand computers.....boi
You're a prime example why nigs have such a hard time getting out of the ghetto...
And I can see why Anonymous1977 wants to stay that way...he's as dumb as your porch monkey ass.
Like most cave monkeys you have a hard time understanding what a network engineer does. Without people like me you wouldnt be able to access the internet chimpy.
laugh.gif

Code word for IT chump. You're a dime a dozen boi.
Yes its IT. You do know what Information technology.means dont you? I knew you were a dumb monkey but this pretty much seals the deal.
laugh.gif

Pffft ...I buy and sell people like you.
I doubt you can buy a weeks worth of bananas let alone buy a human being you cave chimp. What were you saying about Black people not being able to understand computers?
laugh.gif

IT chumps are cheap.

So you have a thing for ugly ass muslim women?
You need to move to Syria stat.....i'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms.

I don't "have things," you pervert. Typical of your people to be sexual perverts, fornicating with anyone you can get your hands on, DOG!

And ugly? No (lol,) your people have the deal closed on winning that trophy lolol. The women in those videos were not FLAT cave monkeys lolol.

Like most cave monkeys you have a hard time understanding what a network engineer does. Without people like me you wouldnt be able to access the internet chimpy.
laugh.gif

Yes its IT. You do know what Information technology.means dont you? I knew you were a dumb monkey but this pretty much seals the deal.
laugh.gif

I doubt you can buy a weeks worth of bananas let alone buy a human being you cave chimp. What were you saying about Black people not being able to understand computers?
laugh.gif

IT chumps are cheap.
I would agree relatively speaking. The people that employ them typically make 50-70% above the cost of their wages. That still doesnt explain why you thought Black people are not able to understand computers. Are you trying to avoid your ignorance cave chimp?
laugh.gif

I don't "have things," you pervert. Typical of your people to be sexual perverts, fornicating with anyone you can get your hands on, DOG!

And ugly? No (lol,) your people have the deal closed on winning that trophy lolol. The women in those videos were not FLAT cave monkeys lolol.

You must spend a lot of time with asslips,you sound just alike. You and asslips dating?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

IT chumps are cheap.
I would agree relatively speaking. The people that employ them typically make 50-70% above the cost of their wages. That still doesnt explain why you thought Black people are not able to understand computers. Are you trying to avoid your ignorance cave chimp?
laugh.gif

I've never seen an IT guy who doesnt know what the scroll function is.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

IT chumps are cheap.
laugh.gif

I've never seen an IT guy who doesnt know what the scroll function is.
Me either. Still trying to avoid answering the question monkey?
laugh.gif

You must spend a lot of time with asslips,you sound just alike. You and asslips dating?
You must spend a lot of time in your cage at the zoo. You thought Black people didnt have computers.

Forum List

Back