What do you like about Biden & Harris?

I'm 89 and haven't lived thru one president I'd give a passing grade to. Says something about our politics doesn't it? Time to exclude wealthy people from running maybe.

Sure...Trump should have threatened Putin and called him a liar. How would that pan out ?
He didn't call him a liar he AGREED with him.
The fact that despite millions of dollars spent on an investigation, there was no reasonable evidence of blackmail. Yet, you still repeat it.
Just because you don't accept the evidence doesn't mean it wasn't reasonable. He released the damn transcript. 5th grade reading skill is the only thing required to come to the reasonable conclusion he did try to blackmail the Ukrainian president.

It's a fact most Republican senators didn't even try to deny. They simply tried to justify it as a normal foreign policy iniative.
As for the pandemic, Trump escalated the situation to come up with a vaccine within a year. Something "the science" said was not possible.
Show me, anybody, saying it wasn't possible? The only thing that was said about the time is that it NORMALLY takes years. It didn't say anything that it was impossible if shown sufficient will. A will that any nation would show in a virus that has such an effect on society.
He never said one should inject bleach to kill the virus. That was parody.
Yea because everybody knows that nobody ever would take the word of POTUS seriously?

Oh wait....

Sorry. I can not deal with your b[partt. Cya.
Would this be what you’d call a BDS thread?
Nope. A valid question. No where did the OP talk about how bad they were.

But the best you gots is criticize the question as opposed to answering it.

Speaks volumes.
I gave a detailed and respectful answer to the OP. Scroll up. I was speaking to the reply’s where everybody listed how bad they were.
I didnt see it. I apologize.

Biden is at least attempting to keep the hate temp down, also we need the infrastructure bill, things are crumbling from neglect, cyber attacks, some more jobs would be good at this time. But the same old political game is being played, do everything possible to keep the other party from obtaining any meaningful goal.

Nothing really.

Even things they have said that on paper sound good like "we need to unify the country" come out of their mouths as incredibly disingenuous and then they turn around and do and say other things that just divide the country.

So my final answer is nothing, I like nothing about them as politicians or people.

What do I like about Biden and Harris?

They beat the shit out of Trump

What do you like about Biden?

What do you like about Harris?

As people and for the offices they hold, I respect them. It is the supermajority of their policies I don’t like. That said, they passed a good executive order for more cyber resiliency.

I like the way his leg hairs turn blond and stand on end when he's in the pool under water.

I like the fact that if I ever go to DC and take the tour, I stand a very small chance of getting my first blow job from a black lady. I figure Kammy must be good with all her experience!

I like the fact that both have been complete and utter failures, that their policies have been disastrous, and everything they have done has been based on putting Americans last. Between their actions and those by Pelosi and other hypocritical, anti-Semitic, terrorist (foreign and domestic) -supporting Democrats they are making the next election very promising for the GOP.

Nothing really.

Even things they have said that on paper sound good like "we need to unify the country" come out of their mouths as incredibly disingenuous and then they turn around and do and say other things that just divide the country.

So my final answer is nothing, I like nothing about them as politicians or people.
Well what legislation should the gop compromise upon? the Jan 6 commission? imo that's just like gotcha benghazi. I don't blame the dems for trying, but I won't blame the gop from not going along.

Rolling back the '17 tax cuts? Imo the individual rate cuts were simply a payoff to the people paying off McConnell. LOL Not that some cuts aren't possibly helpful.... but Jaysus. The corp tax cuts are defensible. But McConnell sold his soul (well he had none) to Trump for the cuts, so .... it's like his Rosemary's Baby.

Voting rights? Like it or not, it's currently legal for gop states to make it hard for minorities and poor and prior convicted felons to make it hard to vote. They worked hard in electing a Sup Ct that would let them do that. The Dems didn't.

imo there are some shared interests in infrastructure that will increase productivity and hopefully gnp, and wages. Police reform too. The cops will shoot or kill some black suspects and that will make people mad, even when the cops are not totally wrong. But Chauvin is not in anyone's best interest.

Biden is at least attempting to keep the hate temp down, also we need the infrastructure bill, things are crumbling from neglect, cyber attacks, some more jobs would be good at this time. But the same old political game is being played, do everything possible to keep the other party from obtaining any meaningful goal.
You mean the infrastructure the lefty hired BLM and ANTIFA mobs burned down an destroyed? Funny...lefties didn’t care at the time about “ infrastructure “.

Not having to hear about who they’re rage tweeting at in 3 AM. It’s nice to have adults in charge who don’t turn everything little thing into a temper tantrum.

I despise pedophiles ,rapists and corrupt politicians.

Biden is all of those and Harris is an corrupt opportunist that props up a rapist,pedophile and crook.

There is absolutely nothing to like about either of them or the idiots that voted for them.

What do I like about Biden and Harris?

They beat the shit out of Trump

Lol

Better check your blood pressure, winger.

The steal is about to get totally outed.... As if you didn't already know that.....

Harris and Biden will go down in history

as the only ticket to ever get busted cheating and forcibly flushed...

Forum List

Back