What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s what Republicans say about John McCain.

View attachment 193221

Republicans are against him, Democrats are for him. Just read the thread. What does that tell you?

Hmm, strike that. Let me rephrase it. What would it tell you if you had intellectual integrity???
Correction: Republicans are for trashing the military when it suits them politically. Democrats are never for trashing the military, just holding them accountable.
Demon-crats never trashing the military eh ? Who was Jane Fonda for $300 Alex...

There was the Koran flushing, believing every accusation against the troops in Iraq before anyone looked at it, supporting Kerry who called our troops in Vietnam terrorists then did it again in Iraq, ...

What's sad is that Syndi actually believes that

Republicans are against him, Democrats are for him. Just read the thread. What does that tell you?

Hmm, strike that. Let me rephrase it. What would it tell you if you had intellectual integrity???
Correction: Republicans are for trashing the military when it suits them politically. Democrats are never for trashing the military, just holding them accountable.

You live in a delusional bizarro world where up is down, black is white and Democrats are moral
McCain
Kerry
Max Cleland
Jimmy Carter
Tammy Duckworth
Bob Kerry

All trashed by deplorables. I know there are many more examples.

So you're right, they are making pretty good choices who to trash. That while you keep pumping the lies that Trump is racist and was put in office by the Russians at the cost of your country
Yes, I’m right. Conservatives trash decorated military when it’s politically convenient.

Glad you agree.

Playground! Your comfort zone. Oh, and here you go:

Here’s what Republicans say about John McCain.

View attachment 193221

Demon-crats never trashing the military eh ? Who was Jane Fonda for $300 Alex...
She was trashing politicians not military.

You suck at this.

That's your response and you tell him he sucks at this??? LOL, too funny.

And the hypocrisy that's what my OP was about. Democrats are so moral, you have double the standards

She was trashing politicians not military.

You suck at this.
Oh yeah, well they didn't call her Hanoi Jane for nothing.

Let's try to keep up....this isn't 1972....we are talking about an orange king selling the US to Putin.
Never happened, but go on keep kicking that dead horse. LOL.

Then he turns around and says it's OK Hillary was bribed to sell the Russians 20% of our uranium reserves because they aren't really a threat

It's an Internet urban legend that is circulated. I jumped in right away and said that, moron. From there, it's your job to prove it was intentional
Urban legend your ass you fake lying scum. It is a lie promoted by liars and scum bags like you and your pal Redfish. The lie was debunked and called a lie as soon as it came out. You dishonest turds just fall back on that " :..but....but....it's and urban internet legend...." lie to make yourselves appear a little bit less slimy and smell a little less disgusting. Again, some perspective, a beloved American war hero to many is dying and you people are telling disgusting lies about him while he lies in his deathbed and spends his last times among us. Disparaging him and showing an ugly hatred to support your political opinions is who you are.
Weather in my area is getting warm. Reminds me to spread the slug poison. Hate it when those slimy little annoying pest crawl out from under the rocks and crawl around on my deck.
LOL, your talking about a politician who is still trying to conduct business from that death bed, and still holding grudges from that death bed.
So what, he fought and paid a price for his free speech. He has a right to express his feelings before he leaves the living. How does that give scumbag degenerate classless punks the right to promote blatant lies about him without responses from his fellow citizens?
Heck I don't know... Are they blatant lies (all of them) or does everyone have to just weed through all the bullcrap in order to get to the truth ? I guess people know the truth, and others not so much maybe, but everything ain't lies.
There is no debate in regards to how the accident on the USS Forrestal occurred. Redfish told a story that was a lie plain and simple. He was called out on the lie and has not returned and defended his malicious lie. There is no debate that the story he told about McCain was a blatant lie. None whatsoever. I have not offered an opinion as to whether he is a habitual and serial liar like trump. I have only offered an opinion about his lie about McCain.

So just to be clear, any time you say something that turns out to be wrong, you lied. You weren't wrong, you were lying. That's your standard

It's an Internet urban legend that is circulated. I jumped in right away and said that, moron. From there, it's your job to prove it was intentional
Urban legend your ass you fake lying scum. It is a lie promoted by liars and scum bags like you and your pal Redfish. The lie was debunked and called a lie as soon as it came out. You dishonest turds just fall back on that " :..but....but....it's an urban internet legend...." lie to make yourselves appear a little bit less slimy and smell a little less disgusting. Again, some perspective, a beloved American war hero to many is dying and you people are telling disgusting lies about him while he lies in his deathbed and spends his last times among us. Disparaging him and showing an ugly hatred to support your political opinions is who you are.
Weather in my area is getting warm. Reminds me to spread the slug poison. Hate it when those slimy little annoying pest crawl out from under the rocks and crawl around on my deck.

Lame. What do you think McCain is saying on that minute and a half audio? Do you hear him saying anything different than what all the other POW's said? Did you hear him giving away secret information?

It does not matter, hero’s don’t crack...
Just proving what cowardly piece of shit he is, There is a reason why his fellow soldiers call him songbird Mccain...

To be truthful, if it was me, I would've sung like a bird. I hate pain.
But being shot out of the sky doesn't make you a hero.

He had the chance to leave before his turn because of his father and refused to go before it was his turn

Moving the goalposts. Read the OP and notice who the OP again is. My God, you're an idiot. How stupid are you? The world may never know. It's because you hate black people, isn't it?

kaz: they were slimy politicians

JoeTheRacist: OMG, you're trashing their military records!!!!!

Fucking moron

sorry, I'm kind of having a hard time seeing how any of these people were "Slimy politicians". They served their country in the military, and then they served as elected representatives.

So you think it's perfectly fine to slander heroes who lost limbs for this country because, gosh, you don't like their politics.

My guess... you never wore a uniform in your life.

You don't see McCain as a slimy politician because he's a leftist, like you. That isn't a credit to you since you only extend that courtesy to people who share your leftist politics.

Well, unless they are black, then you hate them even more if they agree with you for being black and agreeing with you. Unless they don't agree with you. Then you hate them for not recognizing you're white which makes you superior to them even though you're not

You're seriously arguing that pharmaceutical companies aren't actually inventing drugs that save lives?

Most of that works is done at universities with research labs with government grants.

Come on, guy, I know you are butthurt that I've exposed your racism and general awfulness as a person, but you really need to come back iwth better argument or you just look silly.

I believe Reagan was talking about you when he said "It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so."

And yes, you mentioned you don't want people to get life saving drugs if it means blacks get them too. Pretty pathetic, Joe

Moving the goalposts. Read the OP and notice who the OP again is. My God, you're an idiot. How stupid are you? The world may never know. It's because you hate black people, isn't it?

Fucking moron

sorry, I'm kind of having a hard time seeing how any of these people were "Slimy politicians". They served their country in the military, and then they served as elected representatives.

So you think it's perfectly fine to slander heroes who lost limbs for this country because, gosh, you don't like their politics.

Just because a person wore a uniform in life means nothing, and just because a person was shot down in life means nothing, because these things don't change who that person was prior to these things. They still can disgrace the uniform that they wore or even betray it. This can happen anytime in ones life whether it is before the battle, during the battle or after the battle. For some the battle never ends, but it just depends upon what side of the lines in which one decides to dwell upon at anytime in ones life that determines the outcomes.

Military service doesn't change some people, but in other cases it might. Ones actions and speak determines it all in life, and not the uniform worn.

The OP almost certainly agrees with 90% of McCain's voting record. But 90% ain't good enough.

You should know after what you did to Joe Lieberman. Leftists just down own mirrors, do you?

I did nothing to Joe Lieberman.

You deflect.

He forgets Republicans rejected Holy Joe, too.

Joe was a traitor to Democrats,holding up the ACA. So Democrats rejected him. Then,surprise, Republicans did not want him either.

So he became a Health Care Lobbyist, just like his wife was all along.

He is now on No Labels, a site I rejected,as soon as I found he was there.

Fucking moron

Just because a person wore a uniform in life means nothing, and just because a person was shot down in life means nothing, because these things don't change who that person was prior to these things. They still can disgrace the uniform that they wore or even betray it. This can happen anytime in ones life whether it is before the battle, during the battle or after the battle. For some the battle never ends, but it just depends upon what side of the lines in which one decides to dwell upon at anytime in ones life.

Military service doesn't change some people, but in other cases it might. Ones actions and speak determines it all in life, and not the uniform worn.

Did you wear one? Just asking.

You don't see McCain as a slimy politician because he's a leftist, like you. That isn't a credit to you since you only extend that courtesy to people who share your leftist politics.

So John McCain with a 83% ACU rating is a "leftist" and a "liberal".

Yup, fine evidence of how crazy the right wing has become, when you can't pass a ideological purity test despite being a war hero, a presidential candidate and have an 83% rating from the ACU.

Well, unless they are black,

Guy, you are the one who still hates McCain for losing to the black guy.

I believe Reagan was talking about you when he said "It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so."

Was that before or after he started shitting himself? Reality- most drug research is done by universities... the Drug Companies farm that shit out. They really shouldn't be making obscene profits, and most of the rest of the world, they don't.

The OP almost certainly agrees with 90% of McCain's voting record. But 90% ain't good enough.

You should know after what you did to Joe Lieberman. Leftists just down own mirrors, do you?

I did nothing to Joe Lieberman.

You deflect.

He forgets Republicans rejected Holy Joe, too.

Joe was a traitor to Democrats,holding up the ACA. So Democrats rejected him. Then,surprise, Republicans did not want him either.

So he became a Health Care Lobbyist, just like his wife was all along.

He is now on No Labels, a site I rejected,as soon as I found he was there.

Here's the thing. When you enclose quotes, you should read them. You ignored completely the point we were discussing. You actually confirmed my point. Thank you.

BTW, you made up the part about Republicans rejecting Joe. They courted him and he chose to caucus with Democrats.

Interestingly I lived in Connecticut and voted for him when he ran as an independent and won. The Republican in that election was an utter moonbat and I don't believe there was a Libertarian candidate

I thought the Teabaggers were about taxes that were never raised, but never mind.

You lack the capacity for thought, Stalin.

The right awoke and began holding rallies when McCain plotted to erase the Southern border and Bush jumped on board.

From 2006

It was really about you guys being upset there was a Negro in the White House.

Right, if it was a white woman, we would have embraced Communism...

You racist dumbfuck.

...McCain was directly responsible for the deaths of over 100 sailors on the carrier he flew off of. He got pissed about having to wait for his turn to take off and hit the bomb release on his plane, the resulting fire killed over 100 of the crew...
Put down the TrumpBot Kool-Aid pitcher, son... that's complete and total hor$e$hit.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2015/07/23/mccain-the-hero-nearly-sunk-an-aircraft-carrier-killed-134-sailors/

A staff person makes a heartless and cruel comment about a dying hero. The WH silence speaks columns and to further the decay in dignity....Sarah Huckleberry Sanders defends the so called presidents lack of ethics and morals.

And yet....the trump cult members turn their backs and grovel at the feet of their orange dear leader.....SICKENING!

so freedom of speech, the first amendment, does not apply to everyone, only the left wing media?

Fucking moron

Just because a person wore a uniform in life means nothing, and just because a person was shot down in life means nothing, because these things don't change who that person was prior to these things. They still can disgrace the uniform that they wore or even betray it. This can happen anytime in ones life whether it is before the battle, during the battle or after the battle. For some the battle never ends, but it just depends upon what side of the lines in which one decides to dwell upon at anytime in ones life.

Did you wear one? Just asking.
And that has to do with what ? Did you find anything in my words not true ? If so point them out.

Urban legend your ass you fake lying scum. It is a lie promoted by liars and scum bags like you and your pal Redfish. The lie was debunked and called a lie as soon as it came out. You dishonest turds just fall back on that " :..but....but....it's and urban internet legend...." lie to make yourselves appear a little bit less slimy and smell a little less disgusting. Again, some perspective, a beloved American war hero to many is dying and you people are telling disgusting lies about him while he lies in his deathbed and spends his last times among us. Disparaging him and showing an ugly hatred to support your political opinions is who you are.
LOL, your talking about a politician who is still trying to conduct business from that death bed, and still holding grudges from that death bed.
So what, he fought and paid a price for his free speech. He has a right to express his feelings before he leaves the living. How does that give scumbag degenerate classless punks the right to promote blatant lies about him without responses from his fellow citizens?
Heck I don't know... Are they blatant lies (all of them) or does everyone have to just weed through all the bullcrap in order to get to the truth ? I guess people know the truth, and others not so much maybe, but everything ain't lies.
There is no debate in regards to how the accident on the USS Forrestal occurred. Redfish told a story that was a lie plain and simple. He was called out on the lie and has not returned and defended his malicious lie. There is no debate that the story he told about McCain was a blatant lie. None whatsoever. I have not offered an opinion as to whether he is a habitual and serial liar like trump. I have only offered an opinion about his lie about McCain.

So just to be clear, any time you say something that turns out to be wrong, you lied. You weren't wrong, you were lying. That's your standard
Listen wacko, yesterday or maybe the day before yesterday you called me a liar and I challenged you to provide an example of a lie you allege that I told or posted. Not only have you failed to provide a link to your allegation, you seem on an obsessive mission to defend yourself and drag the issue out, without providing the evidence to support your malicious claim, which without such evidence (link) is a lie in itself. In short, you are using the lame tactic of accusing someone of lying by telling a lie about the person.
You seem obsessed on defining the difference between promoting misinformation and fraudulent data and facts vs. outright lying. The difference of course is whether the culprit knew the truth before promoting the misinformation or lie, and how the culprit responded after being made aware of the actual facts.

So John McCain with a 83% ACU rating is a "leftist" and a "liberal".

Yup, fine evidence of how crazy the right wing has become, when you can't pass a ideological purity test despite being a war hero, a presidential candidate and have an 83% rating from the ACU.

Well, unless they are black,

Was that before or after he started shitting himself? Reality- most drug research is done by universities... the Drug Companies farm that shit out. They really shouldn't be making obscene profits, and most of the rest of the world, they don't.

McCain's record is what he spent his time fighting for, which was pure neocon politics. I know you're stupid, but neocons are war mongering leftists, they aren't conservatives. W and Obama were both neocons like McCain. We need to run them all out of DC. Not just the black ones as you keep wanting to do.

Your ongoing obsession with the color of Obama's dick. Give the black thing a rest, racist. Most things actually aren't about race

The Imperial Cheeto opines against John McCain...

Then the TrumpBot Minions slavishly follow-the-leader with their own false, vicious accusations.

:rofl:

Open Borders McCain was a pile of shit years before Trump came around, The TEA Party started because of the McCain-Bush Plot to erase the border.

Your insane hatred of Bush, er I mean Trump (face it, you use the same hate memes that you did against Bush, you're like Pavlovs dog, salivating hatred) causes you to spew the most idiotic claime.

TrumpBots never cease to amuse me with their simple-minded "If they don't like Der Führer then they must be Reds" taglines.

:lol:

{Democratic voters in every age group, every gender, and every race view socialism favorably, according to the early February telephone poll of 1,000 likely Democratic primary voters fielded by Republican firm OnMessage Inc. and commissioned by AAN, which is tied to the Congressional Leadership Fund super PAC dedicated to House Republicans. And among people 45 and under — a group that has helped power Sanders’ primary performances — the ideology is preferred to capitalism by a margin of 46 percent to 19 percent.}

Poll: Democratic voters support socialism, nationalizing major industries

Fucking moron, you are Stalinists - fact.

The truth is, vast numbers of Republicans and Libertarians can't stand your sleazy demagogue either.

Captain (Senator) John McCain is one of them.

Open Borders is a pile of shit, has been all along.

I sure-as-hell wouldn't want Cadet Bone Spurs at MY send-off at Arlington, either. Good call, Senator.

Kim Jong Un though, you'd LOVE him sending you off!

TrumpBots never cease to amuse me with their simple-minded "If they don't like Der Führer then they must be Reds" taglines.

Again, you spew recycled hate. The filth you spew at Trump is the same filth you spewed at Bush. You Stalinists aren't much for thinking; your masters control you through strong emotion. They whip you into a frenzy of hatred, which virtually defines you.

Hate is all you have. You are unable to reason, unable to build and create, you can only hate.

Such is the way of Communism.

You truly are a waste of oxygen.....

Such a well crafted response, comrade.

Obama committed treason - fact. He embedded a spy in the transition team of the president elect for the purpose of subverting the government of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back