🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do you think . . .

This is me walking my dog on the beach a few weeks ago:

bd9d2d6d25d7351fe418965c072fa8a4.jpg

when people steal other people's pictures off the internet and claim it is them and then post using another person's image? Is it like identity theft?

Why you just have a bad date off Craigslist?

I thought people have been doing that forever heck didn't Shakespeare make a play about it or something?

when people steal other people's pictures off the internet and claim it is them and then post using another person's image? Is it like identity theft?

I thought people have been doing that forever heck didn't Shakespeare make a play about it or something?

No, but I have had a few experiences with people who have done that. I don't do online dating. It's too weird! Those people are fucked up!

It's kind of known the guy in my avatar is dead. ;)

I'm not talking about celebrities. People who pick up pictures of random people off the internet and claim they are that person, or at least try to give that impression.

Guilty conscious?

Jk

No, but I have had a few experiences with people who have done that. I don't do online dating. It's too weird! Those people are fucked up!

I thought 20/20 have a episode on it or something.. They even have a name for it.

It's kind of known the guy in my avatar is dead. ;)

I'm not talking about celebrities. People who pick up pictures of random people off the internet and claim they are that person, or at least try to give that impression.

Guilty conscious?

Jk

No, my pictures are my own. I would never do something like that.

Back in the days I was a French model, it was quite common

I thought 20/20 have a episode on it or something.. They even have a name for it.

I don't know. I don't watch a lot of TV. I haven't watched that show in years.

I don't know. I don't watch a lot of TV. I haven't watched that show in years.

If they move to GB it's illegal

In England, yes, if you do that with intent to make a gain for yourself or another, to cause loss to another or to expose another to risk of loss. (Fraud Act 2006.)

I would be hesitant to post an actual picture or personal information on here. You don't know what nutjobs are out there

Forum List

Back