What does God think about sex?

It has always seemed odd to me that so many god-believers, christian and otherwise, appear to despise many of the things their god supposedly created.

Masturbation, homosexuality, foreskins .............

As for what any god thinks about sex - If a god exists and if that god created creatures who have no other choice about the way they propagate, I'd say that particular god must really like sex. More likely, he/she really doesn't think anything about it except to wonder why humans have so completely screwed up screwing.

God (Jesus being the example) loves children. And anything that results in a baby, its care, nurture and godly upbringing is as God intended.

Then why did "god" make sex so enjoyable for humans and certain other animals, AND make sex possible at times when conception will not happen?

Why did god give female humans a clitoris that has no other function than pleasure?

It has always seemed odd to me that so many god-believers, christian and otherwise, appear to despise many of the things their god supposedly created.

As for what any god thinks about sex - If a god exists and if that god created creatures who have no other choice about the way they propagate, I'd say that particular god must really like sex. More likely, he/she really doesn't think anything about it except to wonder why humans have so completely screwed up screwing.

God (Jesus being the example) loves children. And anything that results in a baby, its care, nurture and godly upbringing is as God intended.

Then why did "god" make sex so enjoyable for humans and certain other animals, AND make sex possible at times when conception will not happen?

Why did god give female humans a clitoris that has no other function than pleasure?

More proof ^^ that God's a girl. :cool:

It amazes me that those with no written code or morals or ethics can so unabashedly criticize those who do. They seem to have a really good idea of what is wrong but are clueless when it comes to actually delineating or codifying what is right.

It amazes me that those with no written code or morals or ethics can so unabashedly criticize those who do. They seem to have a really good idea of what is wrong but are clueless when it comes to actually delineating or codifying what is right.

- but are clueless when it comes to actually delineating or codifying what is right.

and how has that worked "for you" over the centuries, your chastity belt still operating - "but are clueless when it comes to actually delineating or codifying what is right." ?

the young Terrapins mad dash to the sea awaited by the Gauls - is codified or delineated as right ... ?

the Garden demands there be sex - how that works in creating a Spirit is anyone's guess but as with the physiology the greater importance is not the individual.

People ask God for a lot of things. God never answers.

Yes He does....but we don't always get what we ask for, many times it's not in God's plan for us. But you have to believe to understand this.....

Obviously He does, because I asked Him for circular reasoning -- and voilà.

No circular reason is involved.

If I call my friend on the phone and he answers me, have I somehow created a line of circular reasoning when I honestly say I spoke with him?

God answers prayers. "If any of you lack wisdom, let Him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not. And it shall be given unto him". "Ask and ye shall recieve, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you."

These are just a few of the promises the Lord has made. And the only way a person can find out is through their own trial of faith.

Why is it that in the US gay males account for only 4% of the population, but gay males also account for about 70% of new HIV cases every year according to the CDC?

Embrace science, declare gay sex unhealthy and suboptimal.

What about gay females? Given the low rate of HIV cases within that group (lower than straight people), should we also declare straight sex unhealthy and push for more lesbian relationships?

This is simply using your reasoning...

Yes He does....but we don't always get what we ask for, many times it's not in God's plan for us. But you have to believe to understand this.....

If I call my friend on the phone and he answers me, have I somehow created a line of circular reasoning when I honestly say I spoke with him?

God answers prayers. "If any of you lack wisdom, let Him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not. And it shall be given unto him". "Ask and ye shall recieve, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you."

These are just a few of the promises the Lord has made. And the only way a person can find out is through their own trial of faith.

That's not circular reasoning. If you ring up your friend and hear his/her voice, then obviously you spoke to him/her and there is such a thing as telephone and it worked.

The circuity is at a much more basic level: "God exists; we know that because the book says so, and God wrote the book". It contains no evidence other than its own conclusion, ergo no proof.

Interviewer: "Your resume looks impressive but I need another reference."
Bill: "Jill can give me a good reference."
Interviewer: "Good. But how do I know that Jill is trustworthy?"
Bill: "Certainly. I can vouch for her."

Or as another poster tried to put it in another thread:
"Satan's most heinous treachery is getting people to not-believe in him" :lol:
That's my new favourite.

God likes sex only when it is done within a marriage. He hates sex with contraception, he hates sex between people of the opposite sex, and he hates masturbation.
"He hates sex between people of the OPPOSITE sex"? !!!!! · · :eek:

Oh, I hope a heretic and apostate like you doesn't have a mob of screaming fanatics in front of your home for that denial of all they hold dear !!

how could u be sure god never had sex?
Someone, fan me -- I am unused to such concentrated blasts of blasphemy!!

But what a thought -- the Holy Trinity as some vile, perverse ménage à trois -- and a homosexual one, at that !!!!

Oh, where are my smelling salts !!

Last edited:
God likes sex only when it is done within a marriage. He hates sex with contraception, he hates sex between people of the opposite sex, and he hates masturbation.

Oh, I hope a heretic and apostate like you doesn't have a mob of screaming fanatics in front of your home for that denial of all they hold dear !!

But what a thought -- the Holy Trinity as some vile, perverse ménage à trois -- and a homosexual one, at that !!!!

lol!
IMO god never had sex or he or she or it would have never put a sewer by a playground or install a drain and pump in the same pipe.

That's not circular reasoning. If you ring up your friend and hear his/her voice, then obviously you spoke to him/her and there is such a thing as telephone and it worked.

The circuity is at a much more basic level: "God exists; we know that because the book says so, and God wrote the book". It contains no evidence other than its own conclusion, ergo no proof.

Interviewer: "Your resume looks impressive but I need another reference."
Bill: "Jill can give me a good reference."
Interviewer: "Good. But how do I know that Jill is trustworthy?"
Bill: "Certainly. I can vouch for her."

Or as another poster tried to put it in another thread:
"Satan's most heinous treachery is getting people to not-believe in him" :lol:
That's my new favourite.

No one is arguing that.

More proof ^^ that God's a girl. :cool:

It IS pretty amazing ... All those jokes about men not being able to think with more than one head at a time, men get to pee standing up and women get multiple orgasms ...

... and the clit has twice as many nerve endings.

Yep. She's definitely female!

Brainless and dishonest slam but no effort to address the point.

You can write down anything you want but it won't make you any more moral or ethical than I am. Saying it will or does is just stupid and you know it.

thanks.

Don't forget ... Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten.

I actually ran across a message board of freaky folx who formed a very weird support group to comfort each other every time they were responsible for the death of a kitten at god's hands.

Fucking is pretty straightforward. Why do humans insist on fucking it up?

I actually ran across a message board of freaky folx who formed a very weird support group to comfort each other every time they were responsible for the death of a kitten at god's hands.

by that standard I'm a genocidist....:eek:

For a bloke who has never had sex, God is pretty fussy when it comes to the subject.

Umm...because if he had, God would have to be married. I don't think he is married - do you?

Actually, according to the Bible, the Earth is supposedly the bride of God.

When He comes back and sees what we've done to her, He's gonna be pissed.

Fucking up is one of my favorite positions. I like it when the woman shares in the work.

Forum List

Back