What does "Let's go Brandon" mean to you?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
When I hear people bring up the topic, it's almost always an insult to the media. In fact several days ago we had really warm weather and one of the guys around the coffee pot said he could have sworn the weatherman said it would be colder and another guy responded "let's go Brandon" which drew a bunch of laughs. At no time was anyone discussing anything political, nor did politics, the potato or anything possibly related come up. People just commented on the fact that weather in Texas couldn't be predicted that well, and if you didn't like the current weather, wait a few minutes and it would change.

Then bitching about management began being mumbled about.

• Banned
With that said, When I want to say FUCK JOE BIDEN, I do so, and I say that as often as I can among the many like minded people I work with, and if there are bed wetters present, and they piss and moan I inform them that my FUCK Account is dry. In fact it's in the negative. Not only do I have ZERO FUCKS to give, I'm owed some. I've had more than a dozen jobs in 2021 alone just because I REFUSED to wear a mother fucking face diaper. I had ONE really good job that I had to get poked for and wore their stupid fucking diaper and I still got sick of the idiocy because it never relaxed. My tax return is going to be a goat fuck.

Let's Go Brandon is not just another way of saying "Fuck Joe Biden". People who want to say it, just do. People who say LGB are expressing something much more nuanced. They're rebelling against media manipulation and agitprop bullshit. As I drove home last night listening to the radio and heard a Faux News affiliate discuss today's inane democrook displays of their piss soaked matrasses over Last Year's Jan 6th "HOLOCAUST" where a protester was murdered, I heard the repeated lie that FOUR PEOPLE DIED as a result and one DC Officer succumbed and died as a result. Complete BULLSIT, and it ignore the dozen or so deaths and billions in damages done by leftist parasites in the summer leading up to the election.

It was total apparatchik bullshit coming from none other than Faux News and they have refused to drop that bullshit script for over a year now. Then if you can stomach being exposed to radioactive Chernobyl levels of toxic bullshit and hear it described from something like CBS you'd think it was Moscow in 1917.

The problem is that only the lowest common denominator of jabbering Lefts Syndrome Bed Wetting Parasites believe there was anything remotely close to an "insurrection" taking place and that if all truth is told, just ONE of the "George 'Kirby' Floyd" RIOTS out of the DOZENS of them were far more destructive and deadly than the tantrum that took place at the Capitol.

When the "right wing" (which is everyone who works for a living, owns a gun or bunch of 'em and is opposed to being controlled) finally does "protest" at the Capitol and create an "insurrection", it's gonna be fuckin ugly.

Fuckin ugly.gif

Last edited:
When I hear people bring up the topic, it's almost always an insult to the media. In fact several days ago we had really warm weather and one of the guys around the coffee pot said he could have sworn the weatherman said it would be colder and another guy responded "let's go Brandon" which drew a bunch of laughs. At no time was anyone discussing anything political, nor did politics, the potato or anything possibly related come up. People just commented on the fact that weather in Texas couldn't be predicted that well, and if you didn't like the current weather, wait a few minutes and it would change.

It means media flake absurdities blowing up in their faces.

That Trumpsters are juvenile and shallow, like the man they adore.

That's really about it. Meh.

Yep, only Trumpsters are juvenile, they are the first and only ones to do it.

LGB is a purely self inflicted wound by the media, one idiot trying to spin a "Fuck Joe Biden" Chant at an event, and spawning a trolling opportunity for the right.

1641484556423.jpeg

MakeItCount.gif

The thread has NOTHING to do about Trump, or the fact that the media, big government and the donor class are guilty of an "insurrection" and that the public knows it. Bed wetters will desperately seeks to derail the topic of course and attempt to cover for the media apparatchiks and agitprop as they're programmed too.

In what way is this about Trump, Mac? The American people think Joe Biden is an idiot! "Let's Go Brandon" is them mocking his incompetence. That isn't something that's being done by just "Trumpsters"! Joe Biden has become a laughingstock to many Independents as well. It's what happens when you are woefully bad at your job...people start saying things about you behind your back...then it reaches the point where they don't even respect you enough to do that. They tell you right to your face what an idiot they think you are. Joe Biden has reached that point.

Let's Go, Darwin is much more appropriate when referring to the Right.

Only three posts...

Kirk.jpg

In what way is this about Trump, Mac? The American people think Joe Biden is an idiot! "Let's Go Brandon" is them mocking his incompetence. That isn't something that's being done by just "Trumpsters"! Joe Biden has become a laughingstock to many Independents as well. It's what happens when you are woefully bad at your job...people start saying things about you behind your back...then it reaches the point where they don't even respect you enough to do that. They tell you right to your face what an idiot they think you are. Joe Biden has reached that point.
Bravo.gif

Only three posts...

View attachment 584321

And of course it's the forum's (LOL) "Centrist" or "moderate" that refuses to have a "side" and comfortably sits with a fence post up his ass pretending he criticizes "both sides" (LOL Again) "independently".

Pathetic turd...

Okay neat!

Forum List

Back