What does the current iteration of conservatives have in common with fascism?

• Powerful and Continuing Expressions of Nationalism FLAG PIN HYSTERIA
Explain this "hysteria?"

I realize that your filthy party holds that the United States is evil, or at best inferior to the welfare states of Europe, but decent people view basic patriotism as a good thing.

You don't, but decent people do.

• Disdain for the Importance of Human Rights GAY/LESBIANS, MUSLIMS, RACIAL MINORITIES

Because no one quite demonstrates the left's dedication to human rights quite like the Muslims.

{
On Christmas Day, 2014, the Iranian government hanged at least nine prisoners, according to multiple reports.

Many “offenders” are declared Moharebeh (waging war against God), but the majority of those who are executed are convicted on simple drug charges. Other crimes, such as being a homosexual or blasphemy against Islam’s Muhammad, are also punishable by death. Gay activists estimate that some 4,000 alleged gays have been executed by Iran since its 1979 Islamic Revolution.}

Iran Kicks Off 2015 Executions at Record-Setting Pace - Breitbart

The irony of the idiocy you post is beyond words.

• Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause MUSLIMS, BLACKS, IMMIGRANTS, U. PROFS
I was going to write a witty reply but kept tripping over all the dead blacks, immigrants, and Marxist professors littering the streets.

Do you even read the hysteric idiocy you cut and paste?

• The Supremacy of the Military/Avid Militarism OBVIOUS - WAR OF CHOICE, ANTI DIPOLOMACY
Thank Allah Obama is our ruler, otherwise we probably would have waged war to put Al Qaeda
in charge of Libya and Egypt.

Fucking retard.

• Rampant Sexism FAILED FAILURE TO PASS ERA, ANTI ABORTION LAWS ADDED
  • A Controlled Mass Media RHETORIC SUCH AS LAME STREET MEDIA
  • Obsession with National Security OBVIOUS TO ALL WHO FLY, ENTER PUBLIC BLD
  • Religion and Ruling Elite Tied Together OBVIOUS, SOCIAL CONSERVATIVE BIGOTRY
  • Power of Corporations Protected END THE EPA OPPOSED, I.E. FUCK THE ENVIRONMENT/CONSUMER
  • Power of Labor Suppressed or Eliminated GOV. WALKER & RIGHT TO WORK MOVEMENT
  • Disdain and Suppression of Intellectuals and the Arts HOLLYWOOD SCAPEGOATED
  • Obsession with Crime and Punishment MANDATORY SENTENCES, COCAINE V. CRACK DISPARITY
  • Rampant Cronyism and Corruption EFFORTS TO OVERTURN THE TRUMP VOTERS
  • Fraudulent Elections VOTER SUPPRESSION EFFORTS IN RED STATES
Each of this bullet point can and should be debated far beyond the talking point which I have posted in red. I'm fairly confident that the Republican Party has gone to the far extreme, and that fascism seems to be the most applicable word to describe its agenda and its fall from grace.

The biggest issue is one of values. I hold the values of Jefferson, Paine, Mason, et al. You hold the values of Pol Pot and Baby Doc. You also lack any semblance of integrity.

I see ^^^ non sequiturs, ad hominems, half-truths and lies, but still no rebuttal. I also see anger, the anger when someone out of control, who lacks the ability to post a concise and cogent rebuttal, defaults to a rant fueled by willful ignorance. One can almost see the spit spewing from the letters he types on his keyboard.

Some bullet points to consider:

• Powerful and Continuing Expressions of Nationalism What does this even mean?
  • Disdain for the Importance of Human Rights Isnt economic choice a human right? How about self defense?
  • Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause Hillary IDs Republicans as her enemy
  • The Supremacy of the Military/Avid Militarism Obama has bombed more countries than Bush
  • Rampant Sexism Hillary slut-shamed women accusing Bill of harassment
  • A Controlled Mass Media WH locked out Fox News from briefings
  • Obsession with National Security Obama and Dems reauthorized PATRIOT Act
  • Religion and Ruling Elite Tied Together Whut?
  • Power of Corporations Protected Unions are corporations and Obama has protected them
  • Power of Labor Suppressed or Eliminated Dems have suppressed non union labor
  • Disdain and Suppression of Intellectuals and the Arts Dems threaten scientists who dispute climate change with jail
  • Obsession with Crime and Punishment Administration added record numbers of regs and laws with criminal penalties
  • Rampant Cronyism and Corruption Solyndra, Health.gov website, nuff said
  • Fraudulent Elections Holder refused to prosecute voter fraud committed by black Democrats.
So we see that the Progressives are the real fascists of this country. And Trump is one of them.

Once again, a non rebuttal and ad hominem wrapped in a partisan hacks panties.

• Powerful and Continuing Expressions of Nationalism What does this even mean?
  • Disdain for the Importance of Human Rights Isnt economic choice a human right? How about self defense?
  • Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause Hillary IDs Republicans as her enemy
  • The Supremacy of the Military/Avid Militarism Obama has bombed more countries than Bush
  • Rampant Sexism Hillary slut-shamed women accusing Bill of harassment
  • A Controlled Mass Media WH locked out Fox News from briefings
  • Obsession with National Security Obama and Dems reauthorized PATRIOT Act
  • Religion and Ruling Elite Tied Together Whut?
  • Power of Corporations Protected Unions are corporations and Obama has protected them
  • Power of Labor Suppressed or Eliminated Dems have suppressed non union labor
  • Disdain and Suppression of Intellectuals and the Arts Dems threaten scientists who dispute climate change with jail
  • Obsession with Crime and Punishment Administration added record numbers of regs and laws with criminal penalties
  • Rampant Cronyism and Corruption Solyndra, Health.gov website, nuff said
  • Fraudulent Elections Holder refused to prosecute voter fraud committed by black Democrats.
So we see that the Progressives are the real fascists of this country. And Trump is one of them.

Once again, a non rebuttal and ad hominem wrapped in a partisan hacks panties.
There was no ad hominem. Ad hom is just your way of refusing to deal with the fact that you've perfectly described Democrats.

Powerful and Continuing Expressions of Nationalism

See "hope and change."

Disdain for the Importance of Human Rights

See Obamacare.

Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause

Used by Democrats for the past near decade in vilifying conservatives.

Rampant Sexism

As Democrats have demonstrated by labeling conservative women as women who don't know anything, as fake women, or as women who don't know what's good for themselves.

Obsession with National Security

As Democrats have demonstrated by identifying climate change as the greatest threat.

Religion and Ruling Elite Tied Together

Texas Students Wear Burqas During Geography Lesson, Prompting Parental Backlash And State Investigation

A Controlled Mass Media

A control Democrats have held for the past seven decades.

Disdain and Suppression of Intellectuals and the Arts

See Common Core.

Obsession with Crime and Punishment

Reference the Democratic platform on gay marriage.

Rampant Cronyism and Corruption

See Hillary Clinton.

Fraudulent Elections

See the Democratic nomination process.

Last edited:
    • Powerful and Continuing Expressions of Nationalism
    • Disdain for the Importance of Human Rights
    • Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
    • The Supremacy of the Military/Avid Militarism
    • Rampant Sexism
    • A Controlled Mass Media
    • Obsession with National Security
    • Religion and Ruling Elite Tied Together
    • Power of Corporations Protected
    • Power of Labor Suppressed or Eliminated
    • Disdain and Suppression of Intellectuals and the Arts
    • Obsession with Crime and Punishment
    • Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
    • Fraudulent Elections
  • They aren't "bullet points", just the usual collection of tired, long-debunked lies about Republicans the left likes to fall back on when the liberals are losing an election.

Last edited:
    • Rampant Sexism
    • Fraudulent Elections
  • They aren't "bullet points", just the usual collection of tired, long-debunked lies about Republicans the left likes to fall back on when the liberals are losing an election.
Oh come on. Look at them. Look at these three:

It's like being at a Trump rally.

Pure GOP.

Education is for snobs. Remember?

Fraudulent Elections

Voter suppression.

Come on people. These aren't just bullet points. They are GOP ideology spelled out. Which one isn't and why?

Powerful and Continuing Expressions of Nationalism

See "hope and change."

Disdain for the Importance of Human Rights

See Obamacare.

Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause

Used by Democrats for the past near decade in vilifying conservatives.

Rampant Sexism

As Democrats have demonstrated by labeling conservative women as women who don't know anything, as fake women, or as women who don't know what's good for themselves.

Obsession with National Security

As Democrats have demonstrated by identifying climate change as the greatest threat.

Religion and Ruling Elite Tied Together

Texas Students Wear Burqas During Geography Lesson, Prompting Parental Backlash And State Investigation

A Controlled Mass Media

A control Democrats have held for the past seven decades.

See Common Core.

Obsession with Crime and Punishment

Reference the Democratic platform on gay marriage.

Rampant Cronyism and Corruption

See Hillary Clinton.

Fraudulent Elections

See the Democratic nomination process.
This is the one that's especially hilarious:

See Common Core.

The purpose of common core is to raise standards. You know Republicans have no standards. Right? They believe education is for snobs.

I look forward to more logical fallacies from the crazy right wing, when you get backbut now I have errands to run. Back at ya in an hour or so.
Let us know when you get back from cashing your government check.
And it looks like CumCatcher has abandoned his own thread when the obvious was pointed out to him.
Progressives are fascists. Every one of them.

• Rampant Sexism
  • Fraudulent Elections
What is Fascism?

Thanks to "Jim Bowie" for his suggestion that this post on a different thread be posted on its own. Now, I fully expect many responses will be ad hominem insults, idiot-grams and emoticons, and no actual effort to rebut the argument that the conservative movement has devolved into fascism.

It is obvious it has, and putting a flashlight on it is necessary to get some who support those whose rhetoric is framed by the bullet points to actually think.

You entire post is just one big ad hominem. It's all bullshit, of course. None of those things define fascism. If anyone is guilty of any of them, it's the left. "Rampant Cronyism and Corruption?" Really? How can any Hillary support have the gall to utter such an obvious hypocritical accusation?

I look forward to more logical fallacies from the crazy right wing, when you get backbut now I have errands to run. Back at ya in an hour or so.
Let us know when you get back from cashing your government check.

My government retirement is posted in my credit union money market account on the last day of the month as it has been for the past 123 months. Thanks for asking, BTW, every year since I retired we receive a COLA, most times 3%, which we will see once again in our April deposit.

• Rampant Sexism
  • Fraudulent Elections
What is Fascism?

Thanks to "Jim Bowie" for his suggestion that this post on a different thread be posted on its own. Now, I fully expect many responses will be ad hominem insults, idiot-grams and emoticons, and no actual effort to rebut the argument that the conservative movement has devolved into fascism.

It is obvious it has, and putting a flashlight on it is necessary to get some who support those whose rhetoric is framed by the bullet points to actually think.

You entire post is just one big ad hominem. It's all bullshit, of course. None of those things define fascism. If anyone is guilty of any of them, it's the left. "Rampant Cronyism and Corruption?" Really? How can any Hillary support have the gall to utter such an obvious hypocritical accusation?

Not that I take great pleasure in noting this, but you are an ignorant con, not uncommon in your subspecies. Look up ad hominem, or have someone do it for you and have them explain in simple descriptive language why an ad hominem is a logical fallacy.

BTW, Rabbi has once again proved to be prurient and vulgar without offering anything substantive or relevant to the thread. One wonders why the powers that be do not delete such garbage unrelated to the thread. Do they condone the perfidious and turpitude, and consider it within the borders of civil discourse and board rules? If so, why?

That said there is not one effort by cons to rebut the thread, denial is not a rebuttal and a lack of curiosity is not a characteristic of an intelligent / urbane / educated person.

For those curious as to the validity of this thread and its allegation, please see the link posted by Agit8r in post number 4 above and the comments made by the leader of the Third Reich at the end of the link.

Last edited:
This is the definition of fascism? Actually, no it's not.

This is the definition of fascism developed by a guy writing a book on the rise of right-wing extremists who seemingly decided to redefine fascism.

so, he redefined fascism to suit his purpose and sell his book and now we are supposed to accept that definition as the definition of fascism.

The US is not a fascist state. The GOP is not a group of fascists. Nor is the left, Barack Obama or Santa Claus. Not because I say so, but because they do NOT meet the definitions of fascism.

/thread

This is the definition of fascism developed by a guy writing a book on the rise of right-wing extremists who seemingly decided to redefine fascism.

so, he redefined fascism to suit his purpose and sell his book and now we are supposed to accept that definition as the definition of fascism.

The US is not a fascist state. The GOP is not a group of fascists. Nor is the left, Barack Obama or Santa Claus. Not because I say so, but because they do NOT meet the definitions of fascism.

/thread

Please do define fascism for all of us. I await with anticipation a clear, concise and cogent definition of fascism, with descriptions such as listed in the OP. and reference to fascist governments in the 20th Century and today. A good start to begin an actual rebuttal, which you have not thus far attempted.

What to liberals have in common with traitors

• They side with illegals who murder and rape American citizens
  • They kiss the ass of our enemies
  • They shit on our allies

/thread

Please do define fascism for all of us. I await with anticipation a clear, concise and cogent definition of fascism, with descriptions such as listed in the OP. and reference to governments to fascist governments in history. A good start to begin an actual rebuttal, which you have not thus far attempted.

Do you really want me to post a simple definition that can be found in any dictionary.

I did rebut. Your bullet list is a redefinition of something to suit an agenda and is therefore nonsense.

now I should post a simple definition and rebut nonsense. m'kay.

1. Definition. you will find this is a fairly representative example
here's Merriam-webster- Definition of FASCISM

fascism
play
noun fas·cism \ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-\
Popularity: Top 1% of lookups
Simple Definition of fascism
  • : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

• : very harsh control or authority
Full Definition of fascism
  1. 1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2. 2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

2. Rebuttal-
I can just as easily grab some nonsense about any group I'd like and use those characteristic and claim them to be the elements of fascism, and that group therefore fascist, which is all this guy did.

Liberals like to, ummm, let's see. They
1. Wear flags at rallies
2. Claim the US is great
3. support executive actions
4. hate republicans.

this, my friends, is the new definition of fascist. Therefore liberals are fascists. Cause I say so.

/thread

Please do define fascism for all of us. I await with anticipation a clear, concise and cogent definition of fascism, with descriptions such as listed in the OP. and reference to governments to fascist governments in history. A good start to begin an actual rebuttal, which you have not thus far attempted.

Do you really want me to post a simple definition that can be found in any dictionary.

I did rebut. Your bullet list is a redefinition of something to suit an agenda and is therefore nonsense.

now I should post a simple definition and rebut nonsense. m'kay.

1. Definition. you will find this is a fairly representative example
here's Merriam-webster- Definition of FASCISM

fascism
play
noun fas·cism \ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-\
Popularity: Top 1% of lookups
Simple Definition of fascism
  • : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

• : very harsh control or authority
Full Definition of fascism
  1. 1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2. 2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

2. Rebuttal-
I can just as easily grab some nonsense about any group I'd like and use those characteristic and claim them to be the elements of fascism, and that group therefore fascist, which is all this guy did.

Liberals like to, ummm, let's see. They
1. Wear flags at rallies
2. Claim the US is great
3. support executive actions
4. hate republicans.

this, my friends, is the new definition of fascist. Therefore liberals are fascists. Cause I say so.

Wow, am I impressed (sarcasm). Let me guess, you were not and never have been a political scientist. I'm guessing a dilettante UB.

• Rampant Sexism
  • Fraudulent Elections
What is Fascism?

You forgot murdering homeless people, intentionally running over dogs and not eating broccoli

Forum List

Back