What does the GOP do now??

LOL So why don't all you he-men 'Conservatives' go out and 'grab a little pussy' just to show your support of Trump? LOL

Trump is an embarressment to our nation. That such a crude and narcistic bastard could be the nominee for the President of the United States of one of the two major parties is an indictment of the morals and ethics of that party.
Trumps not a Conservative.

Hillary will give this country away to the highest bidder.
Trump The Hypocrite: Investing Overseas Fine For Him

It would be so easy for one of the countries where he owns a hotel or Trump Tower to convince him to do certain things.

plus this:
Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin

There are emails that tie Hillary to a French company paying ISIS to leave their businesses alone. That same company is buying oil from them too. Trump is not a traitor, it appears Hillary is.

It would be so easy for one of the countries where he owns a hotel or Trump Tower to convince him to do certain things.

plus this:
Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin

There are emails that tie Hillary to a French company paying ISIS to leave their businesses alone. That same company is buying oil from them too. Trump is not a traitor, it appears Hillary is.

Got any links that show these ties with a French company that paid off ISIL, that lead directly to Hillary?

I thought not....................

plus this:

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Got any links that show these ties with a French company that paid off ISIL, that lead directly to Hillary?

I thought not....................

Wikileaks does. Here is something.

Wikileaks: Hillary Armed ISIS - Lafarge Documents - The Book Lipstick and War Crimes by Ray Songtree

http://observer.com/2016/08/clintons-former-employer-lafarge-faces-allegations-of-funding-isis/m

Last edited:
The peddles fall of your bike sailor?

Actually, I signed off for a bit, because I never miss Jeopardy if I can help it.

As far as your links? Nothing more than a couple of far right wing BLOGS (not actual news articles), as well as a link that goes to some art exhibit that doesn't say squat about Hillary (the Observer link).

As of yet, there hasn't been anything but speculation about what is in the e-mails, but they haven't finished reading them yet. What they HAVE read hasn't done any damage to Hillary thus far.

Assange is just trying to stay relevant, because he's been out of the spotlight for a while. My question is, why is Assange (a foreign citizen in a foreign land) allowed to be a Trump supporter, and allowed to have an influence on our elections?

If Assange wanted to be fair and equal, he would hack Trump's computers and get his tax returns for us.

What is the GOP going to do if Trump has a negative effect down ticket and turns the Senate over to the Democrats, and has the House become almost equal between Dems and Republicans?

Actually, I signed off for a bit, because I never miss Jeopardy if I can help it.

As far as your links? Nothing more than a couple of far right wing BLOGS (not actual news articles), as well as a link that goes to some art exhibit that doesn't say squat about Hillary (the Observer link).

As of yet, there hasn't been anything but speculation about what is in the e-mails, but they haven't finished reading them yet. What they HAVE read hasn't done any damage to Hillary thus far.

Assange is just trying to stay relevant, because he's been out of the spotlight for a while. My question is, why is Assange (a foreign citizen in a foreign land) allowed to be a Trump supporter, and allowed to have an influence on our elections?

If Assange wanted to be fair and equal, he would hack Trump's computers and get his tax returns for us.

You are not addressing her proven links to Lafarge. Why?

You are not addressing her proven links to Lafarge. Why?

I don't trust blogs, they are opinion pieces reflecting the view of the writer. If you want to prove something to me, post a link to a legitimate news site (shoot, I'll even accept FOX on occasion).

Was she a board member? Yes, that is a fact. Did she take their money and look the other way? Yes, also a fact. The truth is still the truth no matter where it comes from.

Was she a board member? Yes, that is a fact. Did she take their money and look the other way? Yes, also a fact. The truth is still the truth no matter where it comes from.

Like I said, got links from a legitimate news site, or are you just gonna keep posting opinion pieces that have no references to back them up?

Like I said. I don't trust blogs.

Forum List

Back