What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="Dragonlady, post: 20550406, member: 41417"]
then quote the statute that makes it illegal and then explain why it doesn't apply to Hillary.

Once again, you lazy right wing shits want others to do YOUR research for you.

If you want something proven, do it yourself.

he made a claim, I asked him to support it. simple

No, YOU made the claim that it’s not illegal to get election campaign help from a foreign government.

It’s YOU was needs to support that assertion.
it isn't illegal. post up the statute that says it is illegal? that would be the initial post and then we could debunk that.

It is illegal to get assistance from a foreign government in an election.

Fox News host wrong that no law bans Russia-Trump collusion[/QUOTE]

Well just read that and ..... I don't see your support in there bubbette. Why don't you quote from the link the details that support your position? it stated taking money, and so far the only campaign that did that was the DNC and Hitlery

Every time I think you can’t get any dumber, you do. There really is no bottom to your stupidity.

A bribe is a payment for something of value that the recipient would not have provided if not for the bribe. What exactly could Bill Clinton give these people in return for these “bribes”?

He’s not the President, has no power or influence over the government and can’t change public policy.

Then there the fact that speaking fees from foreign entities were paid to the Clinton Foundation and not to the Clintons personally. And the Clintons take no salaries or compensation from the Foundation.

His wife had power. Please don't call someone stupid when their view of the FACTS is different than your own. Speaking fees were paid to the Clintons. In addition to that, huge contributions were made to the fraudulent charity.

Donations%20from%20foreign%20countries.-L.png

I don’t call Bripat stupid because he disagrees with me. I call him stupid because he steadfastly refuses to fact check anything or read links and then calls people liars when they refute his posts.

He’s also insulting and rude. I don’t normally call anyone stupid, but I make an exception in the case of Bripat because he never learns anything. He’s the name ignorant chucklehead he was when I joined this board.
but he's factually correct every post. you? nope

/——/ Are those Russians in custody now? No? Maybe next week when Mueller files the extradition papers?

Russia is not going to recognize all the extradition papers in the world.
but wouldn't that be the next step in the process of indicting someone? Are you saying those aren't sincere indictments?
/——/ Do you have any idea how desperate you sound?
for what exactly?

"Speaking fee" is a euphemism meaning "bribe," you dumb fuck.

Every time I think you can’t get any dumber, you do. There really is no bottom to your stupidity.

A bribe is a payment for something of value that the recipient would not have provided if not for the bribe. What exactly could Bill Clinton give these people in return for these “bribes”?

He’s not the President, has no power or influence over the government and can’t change public policy.

Then there the fact that speaking fees from foreign entities were paid to the Clinton Foundation and not to the Clintons personally. And the Clintons take no salaries or compensation from the Foundation.

his wife signed the uranium one deal. tit for tat. Do you really think the foundation is not the Clinton family bank account?

The Uranium One deal has been debunked so many times one would think you’d be embarrassed to try to use it.

As for the Clinton Foundation, no it’s not the Clinton’s bank account. Not according to the auditors, the IRS, the FBI, or any of the charity watch groups which have reviewed their operations and their work. In fact, the Clintons donate a large portion of their income to the Foundation, mostly foreign speaking fees, so it’s actually the other way around. Contrast this to Trump who has contributed to his Foundation since 2008, using other people’s money and then claiming personal credit for the funds donated by the Foundation.

The Clintons have a modest net worth for their incomes and their work history. Around $5 million. All of their finances are a matter of public record.
debunked? did you write that word? debunked? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: that is just your wishful dream.
Of course it’s been debunked.

Thoroughly.

Shit, even rightwing Fox debunked it...

/——/ Faux News lies—— remember?

his wife signed the uranium one deal. tit for tat. Do you really think the foundation is not the Clinton family bank account?

The Uranium One deal has been debunked so many times one would think you’d be embarrassed to try to use it.

As for the Clinton Foundation, no it’s not the Clinton’s bank account. Not according to the auditors, the IRS, the FBI, or any of the charity watch groups which have reviewed their operations and their work. In fact, the Clintons donate a large portion of their income to the Foundation, mostly foreign speaking fees, so it’s actually the other way around. Contrast this to Trump who has contributed to his Foundation since 2008, using other people’s money and then claiming personal credit for the funds donated by the Foundation.

The Clintons have a modest net worth for their incomes and their work history. Around $5 million. All of their finances are a matter of public record.
debunked? did you write that word? debunked? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: that is just your wishful dream.

Thoroughly.

Feel free to point out which aspects they lied about in that thorough debunking. Shooting at the messenger when you can’t refute the message fails you.

Thoroughly.

Feel free to point out which aspects they lied about in that thorough debunking. Shooting at the messenger when you can’t refute the message fails you.

/——/ I’m quoting libtards who reject anything reported on Fox as a lie.

Thoroughly.

/——/ I’m quoting libtards who reject anything reported on Fox as a lie.

And I’m replying to a moron who can’t refute a word of that debunking.

/——/ Are those Russians in custody now? No? Maybe next week when Mueller files the extradition papers?

/——/ And that’s why Mueller did it. A distraction from his failure to get anything on Trump.

No it’s not. Mueller filed those indictments to establish the underlying crimes crimes behind the conspiracy to to meddle in the elections, and that Russian meddling was planned on a long term basis. All subsequent conspiracies and illegal activity flow from these original crimes.

Mueller has a shit load of evidence on Trump and Dumb Donald adds to it every time he tweets.

/——/ And that’s why Mueller did it. A distraction from his failure to get anything on Trump.

No it’s not. Mueller filed those indictments to establish the underlying crimes crimes behind the conspiracy to to meddle in the elections, and that Russian meddling was planned on a long term basis. All subsequent conspiracies and illegal activity flow from these original crimes.

Mueller has a shit load of evidence on Trump and Dumb Donald adds to it every time he tweets.

how would you know this?

Do you believe the indictment is empty? That it has no effect whatsoever? Does it, perhaps, effect their ability to travel to certain countries? Put restrictions on where they can put money?
/——/ By empty , if you mean a dog and pony show, a publicity stunt, Mueller needing something to justify the millions he has squandered by indicting Russians who will never see the inside of our courtroom then yes. I believe the indictments are empty.

So, you didn't understand the question. I forgot I was speaking to a Trump cultist.

The indictment establishes the crime and lays out, in great detail, what the Russians did when they attacked us. I realize you're not interested in finding out because their assistance helped elect your cult leader, but those of us on Earth One do want to know.

Now these indicted Russians may never be convicted of the crimes they committed, but their travel will be curtailed as will where they can put their money. Of course, as long as there are useful idiots like Trump and Co. to launder money for them...
Indicted Russians Actually Show Up in Court Sending Mueller ...
Jun 13, 2018 - As Powerline notes, Mueller probably didn't see that coming – and the indictment itself was perhaps nothing more than a PR stunt to bolster the ...
/----/ Oh you mean the indictments that Mueller backpedaled on as soon as one Russian company showed up and demanded to see the evidence?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ELECTION MEDDLING
Indicted Russians Actually Show Up in Court, Mueller Scrambles
Mueller asked a Washington federal Judge for a protective order that would prevent the delivery of copious evidence.

by ZeroHedge.com
June 13th, 2018

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is scrambling to limit pretrial evidence handed over to a Russian company he indicted in February over alleged meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, according to Bloomberg.

Mueller asked a Washington federal Judge for a protective order that would prevent the delivery of copious evidence to lawyers for Concord Management and Consulting, LLC, one of three Russian firms and 13 Russian nationals. The indictment accuses the firm of producing propaganda, pretending to be U.S. activists online and posting political content on social media in order to sow discord among American voters.

You mean the ones that lost their demand for Grand Jury documents?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/15/politics/concord-ruling-special-counsel-russian-company/index.html
Why are you cheering Russia over the United States?

Do you believe the indictment is empty? That it has no effect whatsoever? Does it, perhaps, effect their ability to travel to certain countries? Put restrictions on where they can put money?
/——/ By empty , if you mean a dog and pony show, a publicity stunt, Mueller needing something to justify the millions he has squandered by indicting Russians who will never see the inside of our courtroom then yes. I believe the indictments are empty.

So, you didn't understand the question. I forgot I was speaking to a Trump cultist.

The indictment establishes the crime and lays out, in great detail, what the Russians did when they attacked us. I realize you're not interested in finding out because their assistance helped elect your cult leader, but those of us on Earth One do want to know.

Now these indicted Russians may never be convicted of the crimes they committed, but their travel will be curtailed as will where they can put their money. Of course, as long as there are useful idiots like Trump and Co. to launder money for them...
Jun 13, 2018 - As Powerline notes, Mueller probably didn't see that coming – and the indictment itself was perhaps nothing more than a PR stunt to bolster the ...
/----/ Oh you mean the indictments that Mueller backpedaled on as soon as one Russian company showed up and demanded to see the evidence?

ELECTION MEDDLING
Mueller asked a Washington federal Judge for a protective order that would prevent the delivery of copious evidence.

by ZeroHedge.com
June 13th, 2018

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is scrambling to limit pretrial evidence handed over to a Russian company he indicted in February over alleged meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, according to Bloomberg.

Mueller asked a Washington federal Judge for a protective order that would prevent the delivery of copious evidence to lawyers for Concord Management and Consulting, LLC, one of three Russian firms and 13 Russian nationals. The indictment accuses the firm of producing propaganda, pretending to be U.S. activists online and posting political content on social media in order to sow discord among American voters.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/15/politics/concord-ruling-special-counsel-russian-company/index.html
they are getting documents. many documents, many that will be used in court to defend themselves, so precedence is not to turn over grand jury docs, not any others though and that is being handled. where is an update to this that was back in June?

ELECTION MEDDLING

by ZeroHedge.com
June 13th, 2018

they are getting documents. many documents, many that will be used in court to defend themselves, so precedence is not to turn over grand jury docs, not any others though and that is being handled. where is an update to this that was back in June?

Go look for it if you care about it. Why cheer Russia over the U.S.?

In a case of the United States vs Russia, shouldn’t you be on the U.S. side?

ELECTION MEDDLING

by ZeroHedge.com
June 13th, 2018

I want my country to represent themself as honest. And until you or they show me where russia did anything, I back the law. so you want injustice and I don't. who cares about the country now?

ELECTION MEDDLING

by ZeroHedge.com
June 13th, 2018

I want my country to represent themself as honest. And until you or they show me where russia did anything, I back the law. so you want injustice and I don't. who cares about the country now?
/——/ If Trump has only hired a Chink spy as a driver for 20 years then libtards would be cool with it.

Why would you be so proud as to brag about your ignorance? Yes, it is all public record and they used their "Foundation" to pay for all their travel, lodging and meals.

$5 Million, you're funny!

How Much Is Hillary Clinton Actually Worth?

Clinton lost her battle for the White House, but she's winning at the book sales game.

by SAM DANGREMOND
OCT 12, 2017

Clinton's tax returns show that she and former President Bill Clinton have made $240 million since leaving the White House, thanks largely to speaking engagements and books. Forbes attributes a large portion of that—$189 million—to Bill Clinton, leaving Hillary with a $51 million profit so far.

Since Clinton herself said she and her husband left the White House "dead broke,"what they've made since then provides a good idea of their net worth today. Wealth-X estimates Hillary Clinton's net worth to be at least $18 million, and her federal financial disclosure filing in 2015 showed that she had between $11.3 million and $52.7 million in the bank.

Not so bad considering she's said she and her husband were $12 million in debt at the end of his presidential administration in 2001.

Hillary Clinton Net Worth 2018 - How Much Is Hillary Clinton Worth?

Why would you be so proud as to brag about your ignorance? Yes, it is all public record and they used their "Foundation" to pay for all their travel, lodging and meals.

Clinton lost her battle for the White House, but she's winning at the book sales game.

by SAM DANGREMOND
OCT 12, 2017

Clinton's tax returns show that she and former President Bill Clinton have made $240 million since leaving the White House, thanks largely to speaking engagements and books. Forbes attributes a large portion of that—$189 million—to Bill Clinton, leaving Hillary with a $51 million profit so far.

Since Clinton herself said she and her husband left the White House "dead broke,"what they've made since then provides a good idea of their net worth today. Wealth-X estimates Hillary Clinton's net worth to be at least $18 million, and her federal financial disclosure filing in 2015 showed that she had between $11.3 million and $52.7 million in the bank.

Not so bad considering she's said she and her husband were $12 million in debt at the end of his presidential administration in 2001.

a society that would make this evil woman rich is a sick society.

by SAM DANGREMOND
OCT 12, 2017

My apologies. I should have double checked that figure. It is 52 million. Still low given their income, much of which goes to the Foundation.

then quote the statute that makes it illegal and then explain why it doesn't apply to Hillary.

Once again, you lazy right wing shits want others to do YOUR research for you.

If you want something proven, do it yourself.

he made a claim, I asked him to support it. simple

No, YOU made the claim that it’s not illegal to get election campaign help from a foreign government.

It’s YOU was needs to support that assertion.
it isn't illegal. post up the statute that says it is illegal? that would be the initial post and then we could debunk that.

It is illegal to get assistance from a foreign government in an election.

Fox News host wrong that no law bans Russia-Trump collusion

then Hillary and the DNC are guilty since they paid for the fake Russian dossier. Agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back