What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>
Used what information?

Was in response to rightwinger saying information was released through Wikileaks, and Trump used it.

Lot of nasty stuff in that dossier.......yet HIllary never used a word of it in her campaign

Yet Trump used Putin’s Wikileaks information on a weekly basis
Thats cause the Steele Dossier was all lies and IT WAS USED against Trump by the FBI. Meanwhile the info on Hillary and the DNC was ALL TRUE.

Steele dossier said Putin has damaging information on Trump

What part of that is a lie?
And yet NOT a single instance of it being true, no evidence, no supporting facts, no charges, no claims by Mueller, no court records NOTHING, just you and your lies. Remind me how it is ILLEGAL for an individual of any nationality to BUY ads on Facebook?
Trumps actions towards Putin show Steele was correct
Nonsense. Don't try to pass opinion as fact.

Steele looks 100 percent accurate

He warned us that Trump is compromised by the Russians. He affirms it by his actions. Even his own people are shocked

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
All I can find is that they posted a lot of false news on face or twit sites and that about it.

The Democratic National Committee revealed in June 2016 that hackers had compromised their computers and gained access to internal emails and the opposition research they had amassed on Trump. CrowdStrike, the company the DNC hired to investigate the intrusion, quickly said it had traced the intrusion to Russian government hackers.

Hackers similarly breached the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

The malicious software that had been implanted on the DNC’s servers bore striking similarity to programs used in previous attacks that other governments had said were carried out by the Russians. Malware often forces infected computers to communicate with machines elsewhere on the internet, to receive commands and steal information.

Prosecutors offered a similarly detailed assessment in February of Russian nationals and businesses, some with ties to the Kremlin, that orchestrated a social media operation that appeared in millions of Americans’ Facebook and Twitter feeds as the 2016 campaign entered its final months

Seems to be the gist of the article.

Basically some Democrats voted for Trump at the last moment, because they believed social media ads by the Russians. Hard to fathom.
That is what every media outlet was doing so its hard to point fingers, and if anyone listened to the crap from both sides then they are mush for brains.

Wow, really. What would you like, a signed photograph of Hillary holding up the dossier?
Lot of nasty stuff in that dossier.......yet HIllary never used a word of it in her campaign

Thats cause the Steele Dossier was all lies and IT WAS USED against Trump by the FBI. Meanwhile the info on Hillary and the DNC was ALL TRUE.

And yet NOT a single instance of it being true, no evidence, no supporting facts, no charges, no claims by Mueller, no court records NOTHING, just you and your lies. Remind me how it is ILLEGAL for an individual of any nationality to BUY ads on Facebook?
Trump has been far tougher in dealing with Russia than Mr. Flexible Obama.
Armed Ukraine
www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-ukraine-20171226-story.html
Bombed Russia's protégé
Syria missile strike: Trump authorizes action - CNNPolitics

Poor little Trumpkin.......the internet is so hard for you........but kudos on you trying to protect the Russians.
Not a good job of it- but you are trying hard to obscure the facts that Russians attack on our election.

i will post this with every expectation you will continue to plead your ignorance and try to defend Russia's attack on America.

A federal grand jury on Friday returned indictments from special counsel Robert Mueller's office against 12 Russian intelligence officials who were charged with conspiring to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.

They are accused of hacking into computers at Democratic campaign committees and computers belonging to state boards of elections, secretaries of state and election technology companies. All the officers charged were working for Russia's intelligence service, the GRU, at the time of the hacks.

5 key takeaways from the latest indictment in Mueller's Russia probe

The indictment revealed several new details about the breadth of the Russian influence campaign, including alleged discussions the Russian hackers allegedly had with a U.S. congressional candidate and a friendly journalist.

Below are some key takeaways from the indictment, released by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

1. The Russians allegedly hacked America's election infrastructure, including state election boards and secretaries of state. The allegations in Friday's indictment went well beyond merely hacking the Clinton campaign and Democratic campaign committees. From one state election board, the Russians managed to steal information on 500,000 voters, Rosenstein said, although he did not identify which state. Trump won the 2016 election by winning three key states by slim margins that added up to around 80,000 votes.

The Russians also "targeted state and local offices responsible for administering the elections; and sent spearphishing emails to people involved in administering elections, with malware attached," Rosenstein said. He stressed, however, that the indictments contained "no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."

2. An American congressional candidate allegedly asked for, and received, stolen documents about his or her opponent from the Russians. According to the indictment, the operatives allegedly provided stolen campaign documents to a candidate for Congress. "On or about August 15, 2016, the conspirators received a request for stolen documents from a candidate for U.S. Congress," the indictment said. The conspirators "sent the candidate stolen documents related to the candidate's opponent."

The candidate was not identified in the indictment.

3. A journalist allegedly discussed with the Russian front account, Guccifer 2.0, about when to release stolen documents related to Black Lives Matter. The reporter, who is not named in the indictment, also "offered to write an article" about the release of the stolen documents.

Russia's efforts to use the Black Lives Matter movement to stoke racial tensions, and its attempts to turn Black Lives Matter supporters against Clinton, have been criticized as among the most insidious elements of Russia's 2016 election influence campaign.

4. Russian hackers targeted Clinton emails the same day Trump called for them to find "missing" emails. On July 27, 2016, Trump said during a campaign event, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," referring to emails Clinton deleted from her server because she said they were personal. According to the indictment, that same day, Russians "attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third party server used by Clinton's personal office."

The implication here is that Russian operatives did what Trump asked them to do, but the indictment specifically says: "There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime." Nor does the indictment name any Americans.

Armed Ukraine
www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-ukraine-20171226-story.html
Bombed Russia's protégé
Trump has been a kitten to Putin’s Lion

Armed Ukraine
Bombed Russia's protégé
Trump has been a kitten to Putin’s Lion
Once again, opinion. How about some examples to show your point. How exactly has Putin shown himself to be a lion to Trump's kitten?

OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>
Used what information?

Was in response to rightwinger saying information was released through Wikileaks, and Trump used it.
But it was released, anyone could use it. Not sure the point in your post? You implied he got it not Wikileaks

What did Mexicans DO? Don't ask questions you don't want answers too. Mexicans have dispossessed poor Americans. Please, as far jobs Americans won't do? What a lie. Might have been true 30-40 years ago when illegals were a tiny minority that where a afterthought from Project Brazos. Now, the apple cart has been overturned. There's a bazillion of of these wankers now. And our entire blue collar lower income industries have been taken over by illegal aliens, lock stock and barrel. And millions of Americans have lost their jobs as a result. And their homes AND their families have been disrupted. The huge growth of homeless Americans as a result. Is it a coincidence we have a surge of American homeless along with giving sanctuary to illegals? I think not.

Last edited:
Trump has no access to the evidence. No one does, not even the FBI. show us the evidence, not just the claims of Obama era hacks.
Trump has access to all the evidence, what are you talking about?
He most certain doesn't have access to all the evidence. The FBI doesn't have access to all the evidence. They never examined the server.
His appointed heads of multiple intel agencies certainly have access to evidence. These guys breif potus inbetween his fox and friends and his chicken n waffles... they have all made many public statements on their findings and Trump has said publicly that he believes them. What more do you want?
Some Obama appointed hacks said the Russians hackes the DNC servers when they never even examined it? tell me why I'm not impressed with your evidence?
Your not impressed because your not listening. I’m not talking about Obama appointed hacks. I’m talking about Trump appointed hacks, all of whom verify the Russian hacking narrative, all of whom have reviewed the evidence... you honestly think that they are all lying? And if so then why hasn’t Trump fired them? Why has Trump states that he trusts the intel. Why has Trump acknowledged hacking of the DNC?

Your story makes zero sense
How could they verify it if they don't have the server? Where's the fucking server? Do you actually expect anyone to take their say-so when the Intelligence agencies have become so thoroughly
corrupt?

Last edited:
Uh....hello, they did use the dossier.
Show me

Wow, really. What would you like, a signed photograph of Hillary holding up the dossier?

Where's the damaging information, you dumb fuck?

Trump has access to all the evidence, what are you talking about?
He most certain doesn't have access to all the evidence. The FBI doesn't have access to all the evidence. They never examined the server.
His appointed heads of multiple intel agencies certainly have access to evidence. These guys breif potus inbetween his fox and friends and his chicken n waffles... they have all made many public statements on their findings and Trump has said publicly that he believes them. What more do you want?
Some Obama appointed hacks said the Russians hackes the DNC servers when they never even examined it? tell me why I'm not impressed with your evidence?
Your not impressed because your not listening. I’m not talking about Obama appointed hacks. I’m talking about Trump appointed hacks, all of whom verify the Russian hacking narrative, all of whom have reviewed the evidence... you honestly think that they are all lying? And if so then why hasn’t Trump fired them? Why has Trump states that he trusts the intel. Why has Trump acknowledged hacking of the DNC?

How could they verify it if they don't have the server? Where's the fucking server? Do you actually expect anyone to take their say-so when the Intelligence agencies have become so thoroughly
OK...let me try

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers
According to Sen. Grassley's memo, Hillary's cronies gave some of the dossier information to Steele. No way is Hillary or Obama clean in this.
Hillary Clinton Associates Fed Christopher Steele Information for the Dossier
Interesting fact about the Steele dossier

It’s main claim was that Putin has damaging information on Trump and that Trump is compromised

Anyone who saw Trumps performance in Helsinki would agree
You mean all the hysterical leftwing douchebag snowflakes like you would agree. Rational people can see there's no basis for such claims. None.
corrupt?
Simple question.... If they couldn’t verify it then why did they?

They show nothing of the sort, you brain damaged moron.

Nonsense. Don't try to pass opinion as fact.

Steele looks 100 percent accurate

He warned us that Trump is compromised by the Russians. He affirms it by his actions. Even his own people are shocked
McCabe testified before Congress that nothing in the "dossier" has been verified. There's no evidence for anything you claim.

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers
According to Sen. Grassley's memo, Hillary's cronies gave some of the dossier information to Steele. No way is Hillary or Obama clean in this.

It’s main claim was that Putin has damaging information on Trump and that Trump is compromised

You mean all the hysterical leftwing douchebag snowflakes like you would agree. Rational people can see there's no basis for such claims. None.
corrupt?
Simple question.... If they couldn’t verify it then why did they?
I dunno. They probably are playing CYA in some fashion. Nothing these Intelligence agencies say can be believed. They are all infested with Obama political hacks. Obama started corrupting them the minute he was inaugurated.

Furthermore, they didn't "verify" anything. That would require presenting some actual facts. All they did is make unsubstantiated assertions.

Last edited:

Poor little Trumpkin.......the internet is so hard for you........but kudos on you trying to protect the Russians.
Not a good job of it- but you are trying hard to obscure the facts that Russians attack on our election.

i will post this with every expectation you will continue to plead your ignorance and try to defend Russia's attack on America.

A federal grand jury on Friday returned indictments from special counsel Robert Mueller's office against 12 Russian intelligence officials who were charged with conspiring to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.

They are accused of hacking into computers at Democratic campaign committees and computers belonging to state boards of elections, secretaries of state and election technology companies. All the officers charged were working for Russia's intelligence service, the GRU, at the time of the hacks.

5 key takeaways from the latest indictment in Mueller's Russia probe

The indictment revealed several new details about the breadth of the Russian influence campaign, including alleged discussions the Russian hackers allegedly had with a U.S. congressional candidate and a friendly journalist.

Below are some key takeaways from the indictment, released by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

1. The Russians allegedly hacked America's election infrastructure, including state election boards and secretaries of state. The allegations in Friday's indictment went well beyond merely hacking the Clinton campaign and Democratic campaign committees. From one state election board, the Russians managed to steal information on 500,000 voters, Rosenstein said, although he did not identify which state. Trump won the 2016 election by winning three key states by slim margins that added up to around 80,000 votes.

The Russians also "targeted state and local offices responsible for administering the elections; and sent spearphishing emails to people involved in administering elections, with malware attached," Rosenstein said. He stressed, however, that the indictments contained "no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."

2. An American congressional candidate allegedly asked for, and received, stolen documents about his or her opponent from the Russians. According to the indictment, the operatives allegedly provided stolen campaign documents to a candidate for Congress. "On or about August 15, 2016, the conspirators received a request for stolen documents from a candidate for U.S. Congress," the indictment said. The conspirators "sent the candidate stolen documents related to the candidate's opponent."

The candidate was not identified in the indictment.

3. A journalist allegedly discussed with the Russian front account, Guccifer 2.0, about when to release stolen documents related to Black Lives Matter. The reporter, who is not named in the indictment, also "offered to write an article" about the release of the stolen documents.

Russia's efforts to use the Black Lives Matter movement to stoke racial tensions, and its attempts to turn Black Lives Matter supporters against Clinton, have been criticized as among the most insidious elements of Russia's 2016 election influence campaign.

4. Russian hackers targeted Clinton emails the same day Trump called for them to find "missing" emails. On July 27, 2016, Trump said during a campaign event, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," referring to emails Clinton deleted from her server because she said they were personal. According to the indictment, that same day, Russians "attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third party server used by Clinton's personal office."

The implication here is that Russian operatives did what Trump asked them to do, but the indictment specifically says: "There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime." Nor does the indictment name any Americans.
None of this means jack shit because none of the accused will ever appear in an American court room and no evidence will ever be presented to a jury. It's all worthless speculation on your part.

OK...let me try

I like that, lets talk about the law here. despite the fact I have been on a jury and ended up deporting an illegal alien, because he was total dirt bag asshole and assaulted someone.
(Another whett back, but that's besides the point).
But he had Familia and ninas and ninos. Deported sure as hell. Too bad, if he had just immigrated legally, this wouldn't be an issue. Just time served and back out amongst the populace.But that's the point isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back