What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Thats one player. LMAO. You're so dumb.
Youre an idiot. There is way more than one white european player

Is there more than 10?
Yep

11? LOL
Yep more than 11. Theres one on every team at least.
Azog isn't listening to me so I'll repeat the post I put up that made him uncomfortable:

if a particular social arrangement fundamentally privileges one group or marginalizes others, then economic growth tends to exacerbate disparities between groups rather than “lifting all boats.” Or put another way, a system has to be fair before it can be color blind.

Black families have, on average, 5 percent of the wealth of their white counterparts. African Americans have limited access to the credit used to acquire property or start a business—and they have been largely excluded from social networks that enhance mobility. Meanwhile, whites receive 76 percent of all merit-based scholarships and grant funding. There have been myriad studies demonstrating that, regardless of their credentials, people with “ethnic” names are far less likely to get accepted into schools or called for job interviews. And even when hired, women and people of color are not promoted as often or as quickly as their white male counterparts—helping to explain why blacks earn only 60 cents for every dollar that white people earn in salary and wages.

Is there more than 10?
Yep

11? LOL
Azog isn't listening to me so I'll repeat the post I put up that made him uncomfortable:

if a particular social arrangement fundamentally privileges one group or marginalizes others, then economic growth tends to exacerbate disparities between groups rather than “lifting all boats.” Or put another way, a system has to be fair before it can be color blind.

Black families have, on average, 5 percent of the wealth of their white counterparts. African Americans have limited access to the credit used to acquire property or start a business—and they have been largely excluded from social networks that enhance mobility. Meanwhile, whites receive 76 percent of all merit-based scholarships and grant funding. There have been myriad studies demonstrating that, regardless of their credentials, people with “ethnic” names are far less likely to get accepted into schools or called for job interviews. And even when hired, women and people of color are not promoted as often or as quickly as their white male counterparts—helping to explain why blacks earn only 60 cents for every dollar that white people earn in salary and wages.
You can thank Al Sharpton and his protests for marginalizing Blacks.

Yea, because a poor white person in a white community doesn't feel as desperate and hopeless as a poor black person, so they don't resort to crime. Anyone who's a violent criminal has given up all hope of being a productive member of society. So maybe white people aren't as desperate and don't feel as hopeless. Plus there are a million other factors on why black communities are more dangerous. Ultimately you don't seem to get that black people are treated like second class citizens in this country. They probably feel like Palestinians who feel so hopeless they strap on suicide bombs.

The relationship between race and crime in the United States has been a topic of public controversy and scholarly debate for more than a century. The incarceration rate of blacks is more than three times higher than their representation in the general population. Research shows that the over representation of some minorities in the criminal justice system can be explained mostly by disproportionate rates of crime, but also by socioeconomic factors and racial discrimination by law enforcement and the judicial system.

92 Percent Of African-Americans Say Black Americans Face Discrimination Today

Maybe they should stop voting Democrat?

We know that's the bullshit line Republicans like to us when discussing why blacks vote Democratic but we will tell you again. You have to offer something in exchange for their votes. They/We know they offer nothing in fact they provide cover for companies who discriminate against blacks.

We see 99% of the managers of a company are white. We say, "gee, this company should have more blacks working for it. Seems like this company discriminates against black people" and instead of you agreeing you defend these companies. You argue that they shouldn't have to hire anyone they don't want to hire. Then you start talking about how if they are forced to hire black people then white people are discriminated against. And you say the company isn't hiring the best if they have to hire 10% minorities and women.

And as minorities and women, they know you are full of shit. This is just one small example of why black people don't vote Republican. What you promote are policies that hold them back. You pretend it's in the name of fairness but we know your idea of fair isn't fair at all.

zzzzzzz

Yawn
You blowing off the racism that exists in this country towards blacks is why blacks don't vote Republican.

It's easy to tell a black person to go to school, don't have kids before you are financially ready, don't do drugs or commit crimes and your life will turn out ok.

But then when you doubt/deny the racism they run into along the way. That's what gets under black people's skin.

Black people will tell you us liberal whites are hardly much better than you cons are. But at least we acknowledge that the playing field is not level.

If you read what I posted and yawned then you clearly don't get it. I'm done trying to explain it to someone who's not listening. But the funny thing is if I told you about how Jews are not treated fairly, boy oh boy you would get it right? That's because you lack empathy to anyone different than you.
What racism?
They live in their own neighborhoods.
So do most Jews.
What a stupid question. There is no economic opportunities in their neighborhoods. So in Detroit Detroiters have to come out to the white suburbs to get jobs. And let me repeat something I just told Azog the idiot.

Is there more than 10?
Yep

11? LOL

Azgog doesnt care about that stuff. Doesnt matter what you say to him. He is comfortable in his beliefs because reality is too mentally distressing for him to accept.

Nope. This is a country run by whites for whites. So when they talk about a particular social arrangement that privileges one group, they are talking about our current system that favors white people.

What are you talking about? Or are you just making shit up. I swear when Republicans are losing an argument on politics they bring up Soros and when they are arguing racism and don't know what else to say they bring up Sharpton.

Maybe they should stop voting Democrat?

We know that's the bullshit line Republicans like to us when discussing why blacks vote Democratic but we will tell you again. You have to offer something in exchange for their votes. They/We know they offer nothing in fact they provide cover for companies who discriminate against blacks.

We see 99% of the managers of a company are white. We say, "gee, this company should have more blacks working for it. Seems like this company discriminates against black people" and instead of you agreeing you defend these companies. You argue that they shouldn't have to hire anyone they don't want to hire. Then you start talking about how if they are forced to hire black people then white people are discriminated against. And you say the company isn't hiring the best if they have to hire 10% minorities and women.

And as minorities and women, they know you are full of shit. This is just one small example of why black people don't vote Republican. What you promote are policies that hold them back. You pretend it's in the name of fairness but we know your idea of fair isn't fair at all.

zzzzzzz

Yawn
You blowing off the racism that exists in this country towards blacks is why blacks don't vote Republican.

It's easy to tell a black person to go to school, don't have kids before you are financially ready, don't do drugs or commit crimes and your life will turn out ok.

But then when you doubt/deny the racism they run into along the way. That's what gets under black people's skin.

Black people will tell you us liberal whites are hardly much better than you cons are. But at least we acknowledge that the playing field is not level.

If you read what I posted and yawned then you clearly don't get it. I'm done trying to explain it to someone who's not listening. But the funny thing is if I told you about how Jews are not treated fairly, boy oh boy you would get it right? That's because you lack empathy to anyone different than you.
What racism?
They live in their own neighborhoods.
So do most Jews.
What a stupid question. There is no economic opportunities in their neighborhoods. So in Detroit Detroiters have to come out to the white suburbs to get jobs. And let me repeat something I just told Azog the idiot.

You must lead a very sheltered life.
How is any Black neighborhood different than Boro Park, Crown Heights, Flatbush or Williamsburg?
You want to know the only difference?
Jews don’t get street cred by dealing drugs and visiting the bar every night.

Azgog doesnt care about that stuff. Doesnt matter what you say to him. He is comfortable in his beliefs because reality is too mentally distressing for him to accept.

I can fake math too

I can fake math too
Orgasms?

I can fake math too
Orgasms?

So Assfaceias believe whites, especially Jews are genetically smarter or harder working than blacks. LOL.

Nope. This is a country run by whites for whites. So when they talk about a particular social arrangement that privileges one group, they are talking about our current system that favors white people.

What are you talking about? Or are you just making shit up. I swear when Republicans are losing an argument on politics they bring up Soros and when they are arguing racism and don't know what else to say they bring up Sharpton.

LMAO. Whites for whites. OK. I laughed Out loud.

I can fake math too
Orgasms?

So Assfaceias believe whites, especially Jews are genetically smarter or harder working than blacks. LOL.
Ass...Blacks are superior and thus feared...true story.

He's in a forum on why blacks won't vote GOP and he doesn't want to hear the reasons why. LOL

He's in a forum on why blacks won't vote GOP and he doesn't want to hear the reasons why. LOL
My wife has many Black patients who vote Republican.

LMAO. Whites for whites. OK. I laughed Out loud.

I can tell when someone has run out of thoughtful intelligent things to say. The last couple replies from you have been pretty much "yawn" and LMAO.

Are you done? Why don't you go talk about something you know about like how Jews are 100% right and Palestinians are 100% wrong.

In fact the first post I ever read from you was you being intellectually dishonest. You called yourself an independent right? Dude, you are 100% Republican. In fact if you wanted to be a Democrat I don't think we would take you. You would stink up the place.

Lets be honest. He is not here to hear the reasons. He is here because he is compensating

So they tell her. I voted for Trump too. I tell a lot of Trumpeters that I voted for Trump too. But guess what? I didn't.

Lets be honest. He is not here to hear the reasons. He is here because he is compensating
Blacks need to develop neighborhoods with strong economies.

So she either deals with the 5% of blacks who vote Republican or she deals with rich blacks?

So they tell her. I voted for Trump too. I tell a lot of Trumpeters that I voted for Trump too. But guess what? I didn't.
These patients are professionals and bad mouth their own people.
They’re fed up with the crime and drugs.
And her patients bring it up.

So she either deals with the 5% of blacks who vote Republican or she deals with rich blacks?
Because everyone works in a welfare clinic.
Do you work in a welfare clinic or a Black neighborhood?

Forum List

Back