What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Yep more than 11. Theres one on every team at least.
Azog isn't listening to me so I'll repeat the post I put up that made him uncomfortable:

if a particular social arrangement fundamentally privileges one group or marginalizes others, then economic growth tends to exacerbate disparities between groups rather than “lifting all boats.” Or put another way, a system has to be fair before it can be color blind.

Black families have, on average, 5 percent of the wealth of their white counterparts. African Americans have limited access to the credit used to acquire property or start a business—and they have been largely excluded from social networks that enhance mobility. Meanwhile, whites receive 76 percent of all merit-based scholarships and grant funding. There have been myriad studies demonstrating that, regardless of their credentials, people with “ethnic” names are far less likely to get accepted into schools or called for job interviews. And even when hired, women and people of color are not promoted as often or as quickly as their white male counterparts—helping to explain why blacks earn only 60 cents for every dollar that white people earn in salary and wages.
Azgog doesnt care about that stuff. Doesnt matter what you say to him. He is comfortable in his beliefs because reality is too mentally distressing for him to accept.

He's in a forum on why blacks won't vote GOP and he doesn't want to hear the reasons why. LOL
My wife has many Black patients who vote Republican.

So they tell her. I voted for Trump too. I tell a lot of Trumpeters that I voted for Trump too. But guess what? I didn't.
So you’re a dishonest piece of shit?

Azog isn't listening to me so I'll repeat the post I put up that made him uncomfortable:

if a particular social arrangement fundamentally privileges one group or marginalizes others, then economic growth tends to exacerbate disparities between groups rather than “lifting all boats.” Or put another way, a system has to be fair before it can be color blind.

Black families have, on average, 5 percent of the wealth of their white counterparts. African Americans have limited access to the credit used to acquire property or start a business—and they have been largely excluded from social networks that enhance mobility. Meanwhile, whites receive 76 percent of all merit-based scholarships and grant funding. There have been myriad studies demonstrating that, regardless of their credentials, people with “ethnic” names are far less likely to get accepted into schools or called for job interviews. And even when hired, women and people of color are not promoted as often or as quickly as their white male counterparts—helping to explain why blacks earn only 60 cents for every dollar that white people earn in salary and wages.
Azgog doesnt care about that stuff. Doesnt matter what you say to him. He is comfortable in his beliefs because reality is too mentally distressing for him to accept.

He's in a forum on why blacks won't vote GOP and he doesn't want to hear the reasons why. LOL
Lets be honest. He is not here to hear the reasons. He is here because he is compensating
Blacks need to develop neighborhoods with strong economies.
Why? So whites can come and burn them to the ground?

Lets be honest. He is not here to hear the reasons. He is here because he is compensating

Easier said than done.

Whites Have Huge Wealth Edge Over Blacks (but Don’t Know It)

Black families in America earn $57.30 for every $100 in income earned by white families.

For every $100 in white family wealth, black families hold $5.04.

Happens all the time.
In Muslim countries.

So they tell her. I voted for Trump too. I tell a lot of Trumpeters that I voted for Trump too. But guess what? I didn't.

No. I just don't want those deplorables to over react.

Easier said than done.

Black families in America earn $57.30 for every $100 in income earned by white families.

So?

No. I just don't want those deplorables to over react.
I never met a Trump voter who spat in my face like Liberals do.

Happens all the time.
In Muslim countries.
Happens right here in the US.

Happens all the time.
In Muslim countries.
Link?

Happens all the time.
In Muslim countries.
Link?
No thanks. I just ate.

3.7% unemployment is what Blacks can get when the Democrats are not in power.

It ain't a welfare check but good nevertheless.

No stupid. The Black unemployment rate is higher than 3.7% Thats the national unemployment rate.

Easier said than done.

So?

You don't see how whites having a huge wealth gap over blacks makes it harder for them to take your advice than it would be for whites to take your advice? Kind of hard to develop anywhen black families hold $5.04 for every $100 in white family wealth.

It's easy for you to say SO being a white who has a huge wealth edge over blacks. Who knows how YOU would do if you were in the black community. All we know is you are white so you live in a society that favors whites.

It's easy for you to tell blacks what to do to get out of the mess whites put them in when all you did was be born into a white family and white community where whites get jobs before blacks do because of your white privilege that you don't even realize exists.

It would be nice if blacks started their own Microsoft and Car company and employed all black people except about 10% whites.

No stupid. The Black unemployment rate is higher than 3.7% Thats the national unemployment rate.

You are confused.

Black unemployment is the lowest it has ever been.

Lower than when the affirmative action asshole Obama was fucking up the country in general and and Blacks specifically with increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt and dismal economic growth.

MAGA Baby! God bless Trump. It is good to have a real American President instead of a worthless incompetent Muslim, isn't it?

Forum List

Back