What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Easy. When a white person wants to get out of that neighborhood, they can easily because wherever they go in America, chances are it will be a white hiring manager who won't discriminate against you.
Jews start their own businesses and people come to them.
Stop the dependency bullshit.

And Jews don't shoot one another.
Bullshit. White Jews helped Stalin massacre other white Jews

I am living in the present. Join me.
Living in the present has nothing to do with the facts.

I am talking about present day Jews in America. Not Jews who lived under a totalitarian regime. Don't be obtuse, Assfaceias.

can't be any worse than what they've been ''given'' by the Dems
...YOU are complaining all the time about how rotten it is for you--and you still keep voting Dem!! how stupid

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

I could think of some things maybe.. but I'm far from an expert on that, keeping in context that neither political party offers anything perfect to anyone regardless of color... but I think if you really want to know the answer to this you should find Republicans who are black and ask the question to them why they prefer Republicans or conservative and what they think it offers them. Why waste your time asking white people what I believe you consider a black issue? I really dont believe you would respect any other answer I gave you anyway.

I ask the whites here because you guys claim to be the experts on what blacks need and need to do. That includes our politics. So I ask white republicans have to offer. You can't show me policies which is probably why we would have a problem because what most republicans here claim the party offers blacks is based on an opinion about blacks that is not consistent with reality.

They offer to treat you as human beings. Not white or black. As human beings with equal opportunities. No one can guaranty equal outcomes. You have a lot of anger with you. Sorry for you, I feel. Very sorry.

Jews start their own businesses and people come to them.
Stop the dependency bullshit.

I am talking about present day Jews in America. Not Jews who lived under a totalitarian regime. Don't be obtuse, Assfaceias.
I didnt give you permission to limit the time period.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What facts?
You say you’re a resounding success; where are your fellow Blacks?
The facts that Jews kill each other.

They are all over the US. Why do you ask?

They do not. Unless you believe in 1930 Russia and then Stalin was killing his enemies and religion was banned. There were no "Jews". All were Soviets.

Dems offer that too.

No they don’t, all they’ve done is offer you and all minority’s an excuse to claim victim hood, no opportunities exist when you’re claiming victim status. I could careless what your ethnicity is, I’m looking at your work ethic, character, integrity, etc...

Concern yourself with your own work ethic, character, integrity, etc white man... The only people playing victim is whites.

I didnt give you permission to limit the time period.

You don't give only take.

What facts?

They do not. Unless you believe in 1930 Russia and then Stalin was killing his enemies and religion was banned. There were no "Jews". All were Soviets.
Bullshit. White jews kill each other in present day and yes white Jews killed each other during Stalin and Hitlers day. Ever heard of Genrikh Yagoda?

What facts?

Bullshit. White jews kill each other in present day and yes white Jews killed each other during Stalin and Hitlers day. Ever heard of Genrikh Yagoda?

Nope. Not true at all. But if it makes you sleep better at night you can keep believing that. Jews are united and we don't grow up in single family households. That is why we are the most successful despite all that antisemitism from both blacks and whites. Yeah baby!

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

I could think of some things maybe.. but I'm far from an expert on that, keeping in context that neither political party offers anything perfect to anyone regardless of color... but I think if you really want to know the answer to this you should find Republicans who are black and ask the question to them why they prefer Republicans or conservative and what they think it offers them. Why waste your time asking white people what I believe you consider a black issue? I really dont believe you would respect any other answer I gave you anyway.

I ask the whites here because you guys claim to be the experts on what blacks need and need to do. That includes our politics. So I ask white republicans have to offer. You can't show me policies which is probably why we would have a problem because what most republicans here claim the party offers blacks is based on an opinion about blacks that is not consistent with reality.

They offer to treat you as human beings. Not white or black. As human beings with equal opportunities. No one can guaranty equal outcomes. You have a lot of anger with you. Sorry for you, I feel. Very sorry.
Then thats the reason most Blacks dont vote repub. Not only is that silly view of the world it basically pretends that whites were not granted 400 years of having all the opportunities.

Then thats the reason most Blacks dont vote repub. Not only is that silly view of the world it basically pretends that whites were not granted 400 years of having all the opportunities.

Blacks voted mostly Republican until the New Deal. Democrats started the KKK, Jim Crow, Segregation and were pro slavery. Lincoln, a Republican POTUS went to war to free them.

Jobs, opportunity, freedom, prosperity.
Dems offer that too.
Last offer I heard was Shovel jobs...Road work, Grave digging, e,t,c.

Jobs, opportunity, freedom, prosperity.
Dems offer that too.
Last offer I heard was Shovel jobs...Road work, Grave digging, e,t,c.
Sounds like you need to improve your skill set if thats all you get offered.

I'm in here in a republican forum reading this racist bullshit and you say that? C'mon fool, not everybody is as dumb as you. I'm going to tell you this again, gaslighting doesn't work here. If I am mad, I have right to be. So feel sorry for yourself that you are this damn dumb. It's easy to talk stupid about how nobody can guarantee equal outcomes when you are part of a race that got every outcome created for your benefit by the government.

Blacks voted mostly Republican until the New Deal. Democrats started the KKK, Jim Crow, Segregation and were pro slavery. Lincoln, a Republican POTUS went to war to free them.
Yeah Blacks voted republican primarily until the southern strategy.

Lincoln went to war to keep the union together. He could have given less than a flying fuck about the enslaved. He made that very apparent when he agreed to the Corwin Amendment guaranteeing slavery being legal for eternity.

The court system seems to be really helping with three squares, clean sheets in prison. (This is throw back.) There are many black bros in prison for just about every type of crime, and they did not do it. Public Defenders are for the most part lazy will get you to plead out a crime. If you look the sentences handed out are to heavy for the crime committed. Had to edit this. Not all Bros in prison did not do the crime but I think there are many who did not do the crime..

Forum List

Back