What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

I could think of some things maybe.. but I'm far from an expert on that, keeping in context that neither political party offers anything perfect to anyone regardless of color... but I think if you really want to know the answer to this you should find Republicans who are black and ask the question to them why they prefer Republicans or conservative and what they think it offers them. Why waste your time asking white people what I believe you consider a black issue? I really dont believe you would respect any other answer I gave you anyway.

I ask the whites here because you guys claim to be the experts on what blacks need and need to do. That includes our politics. So I ask white republicans have to offer. You can't show me policies which is probably why we would have a problem because what most republicans here claim the party offers blacks is based on an opinion about blacks that is not consistent with reality.

They offer to treat you as human beings. Not white or black. As human beings with equal opportunities. No one can guaranty equal outcomes. You have a lot of anger with you. Sorry for you, I feel. Very sorry.
Then thats the reason most Blacks dont vote repub. Not only is that silly view of the world it basically pretends that whites were not granted 400 years of having all the opportunities.

Blacks voted mostly Republican until the New Deal. Democrats started the KKK, Jim Crow, Segregation and were pro slavery. Lincoln, a Republican POTUS went to war to free them.
I think the New Deal was under FDR back in the 1930s so what does it have with the thread.

I could think of some things maybe.. but I'm far from an expert on that, keeping in context that neither political party offers anything perfect to anyone regardless of color... but I think if you really want to know the answer to this you should find Republicans who are black and ask the question to them why they prefer Republicans or conservative and what they think it offers them. Why waste your time asking white people what I believe you consider a black issue? I really dont believe you would respect any other answer I gave you anyway.

I ask the whites here because you guys claim to be the experts on what blacks need and need to do. That includes our politics. So I ask white republicans have to offer. You can't show me policies which is probably why we would have a problem because what most republicans here claim the party offers blacks is based on an opinion about blacks that is not consistent with reality.

They offer to treat you as human beings. Not white or black. As human beings with equal opportunities. No one can guaranty equal outcomes. You have a lot of anger with you. Sorry for you, I feel. Very sorry.
Then thats the reason most Blacks dont vote repub. Not only is that silly view of the world it basically pretends that whites were not granted 400 years of having all the opportunities.

Blacks voted mostly Republican until the New Deal. Democrats started the KKK, Jim Crow, Segregation and were pro slavery. Lincoln, a Republican POTUS went to war to free them.
Yeah Blacks voted republican primarily until the southern strategy.

Lincoln went to war to keep the union together. He could have given less than a flying fuck about the enslaved. He made that very apparent when he agreed to the Corwin Amendment guaranteeing slavery being legal for eternity.

Slavery was why the Confederates chose to leave? You read funny history.

I think the New Deal was under FDR back in the 1930s so what does it have with the thread.

That was when blacks switched and began voting Democrat.

Cain described the American tax code as “the twenty-first century version of slavery,” despite the fact that people are still enslaved in many parts of the world. Carson has similarly referred to the Affordable Care Act as “slavery.” Meanwhile, Keyes, Cain and Carson all consistently downplay the significance of historical disadvantages or institutionalized racism.

Teach!

Why do blacks need to be offered anything?
So theres a reason to vote for a specific party. Are you stupid or do you not know thats the reason people campaign?

I don't vote based on what somebody will give me... that's childish.
I didnt say you did. Most intelligent people do though. Youre like most idiots. You vote against your own self interests which is why you vote republican.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Lincoln went to war to keep the union together. He could have given less than a flying fuck about the enslaved. He made that very apparent when he agreed to the Corwin Amendment guaranteeing slavery being legal for eternity.

Actually he is 100 percent correct.

Of course slavery was the reason the loser confederates choses to leave. Its not funny history. All you have to do is read their articles of secession. I didnt know you were this ignorant of the facts though I'm not surprised. You never seem to know much.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
the common offense and general warfare while complaining about general welfare spending for the Poor.

What exactly do Republicans have to offer Blacks?

I know.........

1swkin.jpg

If Dems ever get full control again...I mean REAL control....I know where you'll be
Bill & Hillary want you for their Plantation

The reason we know it was over slavery is because in the Cornerstone Speech they couldnt complete the first sentence of the speech without mentioning slavery.

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions—African slavery as it exists among us—the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution. Jefferson, in his forecast, had anticipated this, as the “rock upon which the old Union would split.” "

That was when blacks switched and began voting Democrat.

It actually started a little before that but the numbers began increasing during the new deal. I am not going to argue with a white Jew about what blacks who lived before and during the new deal told me.

Last edited:
What exactly do Republicans have to offer Blacks?

I know.........

1swkin.jpg

If Dems ever get full control again...I mean REAL control....I know where you'll be

We are free. Republicans offer a return to racial segregation.

The reason we know it was over slavery is because in the Cornerstone Speech they couldnt complete the first sentence of the speech without mentioning slavery.

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions—African slavery as it exists among us—the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution. Jefferson, in his forecast, had anticipated this, as the “rock upon which the old Union would split.” "

Don't hurt him with the truth like that A! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

life liberty and the pursuit of happiness

unlike the democrat slave makers

life liberty and the pursuit of happiness

unlike the democrat slave makers
platitudes? your right wing alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are not about freedom or happiness.

History reports that the reason was a State Rights problem. There was that problem and they wanted to step around it by dropping out of the Union. The Slavery thing came during the war. I will admit that Slavery was a problem when we cut off the Brits and many wanted to stop the importation of slaves but they could not get this written into the Constitution. I think but not sure of the date they started inporting slaves but I think it was 1803. Could be wrong.

Don't hurt him with the truth like that A! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
That one must have fucked him up pretty badly. He hasnt responded even with something silly in an attempt to deflect.

Forum List

Back