What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

You don't see how whites having a huge wealth gap over blacks makes it harder for them to take your advice than it would be for whites to take your advice? Kind of hard to develop anywhen black families hold $5.04 for every $100 in white family wealth.

It's easy for you to say SO being a white who has a huge wealth edge over blacks. Who knows how YOU would do if you were in the black community. All we know is you are white so you live in a society that favors whites.

It's easy for you to tell blacks what to do to get out of the mess whites put them in when all you did was be born into a white family and white community where whites get jobs before blacks do because of your white privilege that you don't even realize exists.

It would be nice if blacks started their own Microsoft and Car company and employed all black people except about 10% whites.

In many ways desegregation was the beginning of the end of economic independence in predominantly black communities.

Instead of retaining loyalty to community based bussineses, black consumers took their business to the places that they were forbidden pto patronize in the past. I can vividly recall how proud my grandmother was to be able to walk into an establishment that she could not be served in before, and actually pay a HIGHER price than she would have paid closer to her own home.

That is the epitome of effective brainwashing and social conditioning.

To take pride in being able to participate in an illusion of acceptance.

Sounds like longing for the Jim Crow days. :eek:

Not necessarily. What it means is that in addition to the restrictions of Jim Crow being lifted, that community awareness and recognition of how recirculation of monetary capital keeps a community growing and building generational wealth is important.

Case in point. Any metropolitan area that you visit, normally has a "Koreatown, a Chinatown, a Little Italy"...etc. and these ethnically based communities in many ways are economically self supporting.

They have their own job market, their own banks, and the businesses are supported by the people who live there. And because this is America everyone is free to come and visit.

That's what I am saying.
Perhaps that's because schools don't teach anything at all about home or local community economics.
Teach! Cause Dirk Nowitzki don't look black to me.

Thats one player. LMAO. You're so dumb.
Youre an idiot. There is way more than one white european player

Is there more than 10?

There are currently nearly 50 white players in the NBA. When the league started over 70 years ago, the first black player was not seen until 1947.

Does that mean that white players in that era were genetically superior, and blacks were inferior?

No.

Desegregation is typically followed by "white flight".

If an alien from Mars came to Earth he would think the NBA and NFL were racist. My point, you mental midget is that stats don't always tell the whole story. 75% NBA = black. 70% of NFL = black. Can you name one white corner back? No.

When the NBA and ABA merged the best players were still black.

Is there more than 10?

There are currently nearly 50 white players in the NBA. When the league started over 70 years ago, the first black player was not seen until 1947.

Does that mean that white players in that era were genetically superior, and blacks were inferior?

No.

If an alien from Mars came to Earth he would think the NBA and NFL were racist. My point, you mental midget is that stats don't always tell the whole story. 75% NBA = black. 70% of NFL = black. Can you name one white corner back? No.

Is there more than 10?

No.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day......but you? NEVER.

There are no "aliens from Mars" here, you dunce. However, here are some actual facts.

*When the NBA and ABA merged in 1976, the top scorer was Pete Maravich, and the center with the most rebounds per game was Bill Walton. Rick Barry, who came from the ABA led the NBA in steals in the 1975-1976 season and was an NBA all star for three consecutive years.

And of course Larry Bird would arrive in the NBA 1978 and be recognized as one of the best ever for the majority of his career

*The NFL is in fact predominately black, but 5 the highest paid players in the league are white.

The GOP can offer Blacks less welfare, less food stamps, and an end of Affirmative Action. Sound good?

I am living in the present. Join me.
Living in the present has nothing to do with the facts.

I am talking about present day Jews in America. Not Jews who lived under a totalitarian regime. Don't be obtuse, Assfaceias.
Jews have proven to be sheep when they are persecuted. Blacks would never just walk into the gas chamber.
There use to be a lot of lay round blks but more hussle now. There is a Bro in the Old District in New Orleans sells water make a cool 55 k a year. Like he said no overhead cost.
Republicans here complain I make an extra $20k a year selling weed. They say I should pay taxes on that money.

But trump can take $50 million from his father tax free and that makes trump smart.

Allegedly. And sell all the weed you want. Idc.

I wasn't here 400 years ago, neither were you. That is a ridiculous reason.
Who said you or I were here 400 years ago? Thats a stupid reply to my post..Can you answer the question I asked? If whites believed in equality why didnt they put that in place from the start instead of waiting 400 years? Also why do they resist equality to this very day?
We don't resist it today. How would I know why anyone waited 400 years? YOU did mention 400 years, as if any of us had or have control over it.
Bullshit. You do resist it today.

By using your brain. Why would anyone wait 400 years to agree to equality? Give me one valid reason it would take that long. Of course I mentioned 400 years. Thats roughly how long its taken to put a law on the books even though the original consitution should have been enough. Face it. White people are afraid of competition. They need several centuries to have a head start.
You are just looking for reasons to hate whites. So, whites aren't supposed to use their brains? LOL. How am I resisting. I want blacks to succeed as much as whites. I am holding nobody back. Nobody has waited 400 years.
I dont hate whites. I feel sorry for them. It must suck feeling so inferior that you have to find ways to hold other people back because you lack the confidence and intelligence to succeed on your own merits without killing and grand larceny.
Since i dont do that i wouldnt know.

Seems like those whites are on the democrat plantation
Again, a very simplistic view of the situation. Yes, anyone who is poor is still living on the Democratic plantation. And anyone who is already successful is running the plantation. Or, most of you are house slaves. You got it good enough so no need to rock the boat right? And since you already got yours, it's easy to overlook all the liberal policies that helped you get to where you are in life. Affordable college, being white and priviledged, having 2 parents in the home, knowing someone who could give you your first job, being smart, having the benefit of going to a good school district because you were born in the right area code.

And yes, white southerners in Red states have never left the plantation. When blacks were freed rich whites had to find someone to work on those plantations and looky who they found. Po White Trash.

Republican leaders have spent months promoting the myth that red low-tax states are subsidizing blue high-tax states because of the deduction for state and local taxes.

An Associated Press Fact Check finds it’s actually the other way around. High-tax, traditionally Democratic states (blue), subsidize low-tax, traditionally Republican states (red) — in a big way.

In fact, most high-tax states send more money to Washington than they get back in federal spending. Most low-tax states make a profit from the federal government’s system of taxing and spending.

Connecticut residents paid an average of $15,643 per person in federal taxes in 2015, according to a report by the Rockefeller Institute of Government. Massachusetts paid $13,582 per person, New Jersey paid $13,137 and New York paid $12,820.

California residents paid an average of $10,510.

At the other end, Mississippi residents paid an average of $5,740 per person, while West Virginia paid $6,349, Kentucky paid $6,626 and South Carolina paid $6,665.

Low-tax red states also fare better when you take into account federal spending.

Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

Meanwhile, New Jersey received 74 cents in federal spending for tax every dollar the state sent to Washington. New York received 81 cents, Connecticut received 82 cents and Massachusetts received 83 cents.

Stop sucking off the Democratic tit!!!

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states

It is not just about $$$$ it is about the high crime rate.
Yea, because a poor white person in a white community doesn't feel as desperate and hopeless as a poor black person, so they don't resort to crime. Anyone who's a violent criminal has given up all hope of being a productive member of society. So maybe white people aren't as desperate and don't feel as hopeless. Plus there are a million other factors on why black communities are more dangerous. Ultimately you don't seem to get that black people are treated like second class citizens in this country. They probably feel like Palestinians who feel so hopeless they strap on suicide bombs.

The relationship between race and crime in the United States has been a topic of public controversy and scholarly debate for more than a century. The incarceration rate of blacks is more than three times higher than their representation in the general population. Research shows that the over representation of some minorities in the criminal justice system can be explained mostly by disproportionate rates of crime, but also by socioeconomic factors and racial discrimination by law enforcement and the judicial system.

92 Percent Of African-Americans Say Black Americans Face Discrimination Today
You think poor whites in Appalachia don’t feel desperation?
Then why aren’t they killing each other? We should put drugs and guns in there and see what happens.

They have drugs and guns. They just aren’t brainwashed by the Donkeys.

Asclepias and IM2 feel better when they can blame the White Man for their disadvantages. Asclepias makes it clear he believes Slavery is still in place today and IM2 is just bitter. Fortunately there are more Blacks today who have the intelligence to put this division in the past and know they have opportunities they’ve never had before. Maybe someday these 2 will figure it out...
Either youre illiterate or youre stupid. It says right in the 13th amendment that slavery is still legal.

Obviously you’re struggling to understand it’s meaning, unless you’re claiming that someone entering prison is an act of Slavery...
Obviously you are too dumb to understand its meaning. It plainly says slavery is legal as long as you are in prison.
You should have few rights in prison

You don't see how whites having a huge wealth gap over blacks makes it harder for them to take your advice than it would be for whites to take your advice? Kind of hard to develop anywhen black families hold $5.04 for every $100 in white family wealth.

It's easy for you to say SO being a white who has a huge wealth edge over blacks. Who knows how YOU would do if you were in the black community. All we know is you are white so you live in a society that favors whites.

It's easy for you to tell blacks what to do to get out of the mess whites put them in when all you did was be born into a white family and white community where whites get jobs before blacks do because of your white privilege that you don't even realize exists.

It would be nice if blacks started their own Microsoft and Car company and employed all black people except about 10% whites.

In many ways desegregation was the beginning of the end of economic independence in predominantly black communities.

Instead of retaining loyalty to community based bussineses, black consumers took their business to the places that they were forbidden pto patronize in the past. I can vividly recall how proud my grandmother was to be able to walk into an establishment that she could not be served in before, and actually pay a HIGHER price than she would have paid closer to her own home.

Not necessarily. What it means is that in addition to the restrictions of Jim Crow being lifted, that community awareness and recognition of how recirculation of monetary capital keeps a community growing and building generational wealth is important.

Case in point. Any metropolitan area that you visit, normally has a "Koreatown, a Chinatown, a Little Italy"...etc. and these ethnically based communities in many ways are economically self supporting.

They have their own job market, their own banks, and the businesses are supported by the people who live there. And because this is America everyone is free to come and visit.

That's what I am saying.
Perhaps that's because schools don't teach anything at all about home or local community economics.

Is there more than 10?

No.

Is there more than 10?

No.

Is there more than 10?

No.

There are no "aliens from Mars" here, you dunce. However, here are some actual facts.

*When the NBA and ABA merged in 1976, the top scorer was Pete Maravich, and the center with the most rebounds per game was Bill Walton. Rick Barry, who came from the ABA led the NBA in steals in the 1975-1976 season and was an NBA all star for three consecutive years.

And of course Larry Bird would arrive in the NBA 1978 and be recognized as one of the best ever for the majority of his career

*The NFL is in fact predominately black, but 5 the highest paid players in the league are white.

You mentioned 3 players. LMAO. Bird arrived in 1980. Barry and Pistol Pete would not make the top 10 of all time list. Larry would. 1/10.

1) Michael Jordan
2) Kareem
3) LeBron
4) Wilt
5) Kobe Bryant
6) Bill Russell
7) Magic Johnson
8) Larry Bird
9) Tim Duncan
10) Dr. J

1/10 is white. Right now there is not one white player in the Top 10. Top 30 NBA prospects all black.

Keep trying.

The GOP can offer Blacks less welfare, less food stamps, and an end of Affirmative Action. Sound good?

I wish the gop would stop offering more subsidies and tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations. The first thing they do when they regain power.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Slavery is as dead as your brain cells, buck-o. Unless you count say, exploiting illegal aliens as our neo slave class. But that is a different mater, different thread and a matter for tomorrow. Peace, Namaste until next time. Adios.

I think you need to learn how to read.

According to the 13th Amendment, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted,

There has been no amendment to change this part of the 13th Amendment meaning that in reality slavery could still exist in America today.

That's what I am saying.

Is there more than 10?

No.

Is there more than 10?

No.

Is there more than 10?

No.

You mentioned 3 players. LMAO. Bird arrived in 1980. Barry and Pistol Pete would not make the top 10 of all time list. Larry would. 1/10.

1) Michael Jordan
2) Kareem
3) LeBron
4) Wilt
5) Kobe Bryant
6) Bill Russell
7) Magic Johnson
8) Larry Bird
9) Tim Duncan
10) Dr. J

1/10 is white. Right now there is not one white player in the Top 10. Top 30 NBA prospects all black.

Keep trying.

How many pro sports are there?

Try another argument chump.

Slavery is as dead as your brain cells, buck-o. Unless you count say, exploiting illegal aliens as our neo slave class. But that is a different mater, different thread and a matter for tomorrow. Peace, Namaste until next time. Adios.

According to the 13th Amendment, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted,

There has been no amendment to change this part of the 13th Amendment meaning that in reality slavery could still exist in America today.

That refers to work programs in prisons, genius.

what questions are those? post them again. equal protection of the law is in our Constitution.

What is the average income of a household where one of the workers earns minimum wage?

How many households depend solely on one worker earning minimum wage?
it is a cost of living adjustment; and we need an Institutional upward pressure on wages.

higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

That's what I am saying.

Is there more than 10?

No.

Is there more than 10?

No.

Is there more than 10?

No.

1) Michael Jordan
2) Kareem
3) LeBron
4) Wilt
5) Kobe Bryant
6) Bill Russell
7) Magic Johnson
8) Larry Bird
9) Tim Duncan
10) Dr. J

Keep trying.
No Pippen, no Doc? Wtf is this shit? John Stockton couldn't drain 3s all day? Of course he could. Not even on the internet, but I happen to know what's what there.

Stockton isn't even mentioned on the internet and that pisses me off. Doc and Muggsy, too. They may be found, I know Doc is a coach now.

it is a self-evident truth. who would be worse off with recourse to unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed? How would a local government be worse off? How would our economy be worse off?
It isn’t a self evident truth. You only worry about unemployment compensation and ignore the market value. Unemployment value has nothing to do with real market wages. I wouldn’t expect you to understand. Again please provide data. Until you do. You are nothing more than a hack.
How is it not a self-evident Truth? You diverted from the social issue of Nobody being worse off; your metrics can be simply and merely adjusted for cost of living purposes.
This conversation is over until you ball up and provide data. I didn’t divert I addressed it. You are to obtuse to understand it. Provide facts not ignorant talking points. U til then, good bye
look into any tax website. a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage pays some income tax.
I was never arguing that. Try and stay on the subject. At least try to support the things you say. Your little diversions are comical.
that is my point; higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand. the left should be about raising the minimum wage to raise tax revenue.

That's what I am saying.
Is there more than 10?

No.

Is there more than 10?

No.

Is there more than 10?

No.

1) Michael Jordan
2) Kareem
3) LeBron
4) Wilt
5) Kobe Bryant
6) Bill Russell
7) Magic Johnson
8) Larry Bird
9) Tim Duncan
10) Dr. J

Keep trying.

How many pro sports are there?

Try another argument chump.

We are discussing hoops. Only chump here is you. 60 years of oppression and you still vote Blue. Definition of chump.

it is limited by the sentence of the crime.

It isn’t a self evident truth. You only worry about unemployment compensation and ignore the market value. Unemployment value has nothing to do with real market wages. I wouldn’t expect you to understand. Again please provide data. Until you do. You are nothing more than a hack.
How is it not a self-evident Truth? You diverted from the social issue of Nobody being worse off; your metrics can be simply and merely adjusted for cost of living purposes.
This conversation is over until you ball up and provide data. I didn’t divert I addressed it. You are to obtuse to understand it. Provide facts not ignorant talking points. U til then, good bye
look into any tax website. a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage pays some income tax.
I was never arguing that. Try and stay on the subject. At least try to support the things you say. Your little diversions are comical.
that is my point; higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand. the left should be about raising the minimum wage to raise tax revenue.
You don't get it. Taxes don't produce demand. I'm done with you. Youre to obtuse.

You don't get it. Taxes don't produce demand. I'm done with you. Youre to obtuse.
higher paid labor does.

we should be increasing the minimum wage to raise tax revenue instead of tax raise economics to pay for right wing tax cut economics.

Forum List

Back