What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

The GOP can offer Blacks less welfare, less food stamps, and an end of Affirmative Action. Sound good?

When affirmative action needs to be ended is when they should end it. When I go to companies and I see ZERO black people working there, we still have a long way to go.

Luckily we don't need affirmative action to be the law of the land. Fortune 500 companies have all signed a Diversity Pledge. They pledge to have the right amount of women and minorities working for them. Why? It's the right thing to do.

Why don't they already have the right amount of women and minorities working for them? The answer Republicans give is why blacks don't vote GOP. Republicans don't believe racism discrimination and bigotry play a role.

Black families have been destroyed. This leads to shit educational outcomes. WHich leads to shit jobs.

None of that has anything to do with racism, discrimination, or Republicans.

I guess it doesn't matter what you think as long as most of the fortune 500 CEO's understand the value and need to become more diverse.

They understand what unconscious bias is even if you don't.

The GOP can offer Blacks less welfare, less food stamps, and an end of Affirmative Action. Sound good?

When affirmative action needs to be ended is when they should end it. When I go to companies and I see ZERO black people working there, we still have a long way to go.

Luckily we don't need affirmative action to be the law of the land. Fortune 500 companies have all signed a Diversity Pledge. They pledge to have the right amount of women and minorities working for them. Why? It's the right thing to do.

Why don't they already have the right amount of women and minorities working for them? The answer Republicans give is why blacks don't vote GOP. Republicans don't believe racism discrimination and bigotry play a role.

Black families have been destroyed. This leads to shit educational outcomes. WHich leads to shit jobs.

Just remember when blacks moved in to our neighborhood, you and your family moved out and mine stayed.

Incorrect. My point about the black family/education outcomes/jobs stands.

WHy you keep putting this on us, is beyond me.

Is there a law somewhere forcing a business to fill racial quotas?

No. But anyone who doesn't sign the diversity pledge will not look good in the business community and could even be punished by boycotts or being called out publicly. And don't just sign the pledge and not get diverse. You'll get called on that too. So no the government won't force companies to do anything but we the people can and will.

This is the promise these companies are making. At least they get it:

1. We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously.

2. We will share best—and unsuccessful—practices: Each of our companies has established programs and initiatives around diversity and inclusion. Yet, we know that many companies are still developing their strategies. We will commit to helping other companies evolve and enhance their current diversity strategies and encourage them, in turn, to share their successes and challenges with others.

We recognize that these commitments are not the complete answer, but we believe they are important, concrete steps toward building more diverse and inclusive workplaces. We hope our list of signatories will grow, and we invite other CEOs across America to join us.

Let’s come together to make good on the inherent promise that all of our people should be able to bring their best selves to work and unleash their full potential. By working together toward diversity and inclusion within our workplaces, industries, and broader business community, we can cultivate meaningful change for our society.
I bet when IT went 100% Indian Business Visa you didn’t give a shit because at least they’re brown.
Even Blacks are too stupid to realize that Business Visas and Illegals kicked them out of many professions.

Well we know it affected you and that's why you are so sensitive about the subject. You remind me of a coal miner.
And yet you have never once responded like that to any of the Blacks here.
Face it, you’re a self hating White man.

No, the racist such as you is a self hating white.

I guess it doesn't matter what you think as long as most of the fortune 500 CEO's understand the value and need to become more diverse.

Which translates into you not caring that Americans are being replaced by cheap foreign labor.

What Happens When CEOs Take A Pledge To Improve Diversity And Inclusion?

Their shared beliefs were that this is one of society’s biggest issues, that their companies need to better represent the community, and that diverse teams perform better. Their commitment to improve the culture of their organizations resulted in the creation of the CEO Action Pledge for Diversity and Inclusion which now has over 350 member companies representing 85 different industries.

I hope all the more qualified whites denied jobs or promotions to make this happen, are libs happy to take one for the team.

They/You aren't more qualified. That's what you don't seem to understand. This is just the right wings argument against diversity. You aren't more qualified or smarter. You are simply white. And the guy hiring is white.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No. But anyone who doesn't sign the diversity pledge will not look good in the business community and could even be punished by boycotts or being called out publicly. And don't just sign the pledge and not get diverse. You'll get called on that too. So no the government won't force companies to do anything but we the people can and will.

1. We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously.

2. We will share best—and unsuccessful—practices: Each of our companies has established programs and initiatives around diversity and inclusion. Yet, we know that many companies are still developing their strategies. We will commit to helping other companies evolve and enhance their current diversity strategies and encourage them, in turn, to share their successes and challenges with others.

We recognize that these commitments are not the complete answer, but we believe they are important, concrete steps toward building more diverse and inclusive workplaces. We hope our list of signatories will grow, and we invite other CEOs across America to join us.

Let’s come together to make good on the inherent promise that all of our people should be able to bring their best selves to work and unleash their full potential. By working together toward diversity and inclusion within our workplaces, industries, and broader business community, we can cultivate meaningful change for our society.
I bet when IT went 100% Indian Business Visa you didn’t give a shit because at least they’re brown.
Even Blacks are too stupid to realize that Business Visas and Illegals kicked them out of many professions.

Well we know it affected you and that's why you are so sensitive about the subject. You remind me of a coal miner.

You’re a pathetic asshole who has zero clue as to what Wall Street did to you.

They are rich assholes pandering to the mob, and don't give a fuck about the white guys way down the power structure who are going to be paying the price.

And NOTHING will be gained by this. Diversity has no value. That is a pure myth.

Their shared beliefs were that this is one of society’s biggest issues, that their companies need to better represent the community, and that diverse teams perform better. Their commitment to improve the culture of their organizations resulted in the creation of the CEO Action Pledge for Diversity and Inclusion which now has over 350 member companies representing 85 different industries.

I hope all the more qualified whites denied jobs or promotions to make this happen, are libs happy to take one for the team.

They/You aren't more qualified. That's what you don't seem to understand. This is just the right wings argument against diversity. You aren't more qualified or smarter. You are simply white. And the guy hiring is white.
Are you retarded?
No wonder Trump drives you insane.
Businesses want slaves and you’re falling for the 1998 Bill Gates argument to get them.

Last edited:
Sounds like longing for the Jim Crow days. :eek:

Not necessarily. What it means is that in addition to the restrictions of Jim Crow being lifted, that community awareness and recognition of how recirculation of monetary capital keeps a community growing and building generational wealth is important.

Case in point. Any metropolitan area that you visit, normally has a "Koreatown, a Chinatown, a Little Italy"...etc. and these ethnically based communities in many ways are economically self supporting.

They have their own job market, their own banks, and the businesses are supported by the people who live there. And because this is America everyone is free to come and visit.

That's what I am saying.

Only the dumbest white actually would think you are for a return to jim crow because you stated what you did.

Well, IM2, there are actually some here who believe that blacks were better off as slaves, and that the black population should in some perverse way be grateful that slavery existed here.

Afterall, had it not been for slavery, we would all be living in mudhuts and running through the jungle naked.

The ignorance that resides in some here is astonishing.
Well there is some truth to it. Personally, I should be glad the Turks enslaved the Greeks for hundreds of years. Why? Because it led to me being born. Had they not invaded that would have changed the timeline.

It's like someone who was born to a woman who's husband was killed on 9-11. She met another man after her husband was killed and she had this child. That child should be glad 9-11 happened because if it didn't they would have never been born.

Slavery and 9-11, bad things. BUT, without slavery you wouldn't have been born.

You've gone stupid here sealy. Why whites think they can say what you did is irritating, but ignorance is part of life.

If those events led to me being alive, and if those events didn't happen would mean I wouldn't be here today, fuck it.

But I get what you are saying. I'm not saying I'm glad slavery or 9-11 happened. And honestly, if I could go back and make them not happen but that would mean I'd disappear, I MIGHT do it. I'm not sure. Are you saying you would kill yourself to prevent 9-11?

Which translates into you not caring that Americans are being replaced by cheap foreign labor.
Not really. It's a global economy. Learn to compete.

They are rich assholes pandering to the mob, and don't give a fuck about the white guys way down the power structure who are going to be paying the price.

And NOTHING will be gained by this. Diversity has no value. That is a pure myth.

I rest my case. There is no talking to white male victims like you.

If they have to put effort into making it happen, it is because hiring the best person for the job, was not giving them the diversity outcome you wanted.

THe CEO's just showed how much they give a damn about their white employees, ie zero.

Your assumption that whites look out for each other, is disproved by your own link.

Then why are Indians leaving India in droves?
Who are we competing with?
It seems we are in competition only to drive up stock prices.

I rest my case. There is no talking to white male victims like you.

You have no case. YOu've made a few claims that fell apart the moment they were challenged.

Yeah and that's why I once held a series 7 license, a life, health and annuities license, along with being a CFP. Don't assume things based on your racism son.

Are you retarded?
No wonder Trump drives you insane.
Businesses want slaves and you’re falling for the1998 Bill Gates argument to get them.
only lousy capitalists, lose money on border policy.

• Thanks

If they have to put effort into making it happen, it is because hiring the best person for the job, was not giving them the diversity outcome you wanted.

THe CEO's just showed how much they give a damn about their white employees, ie zero.

Your assumption that whites look out for each other, is disproved by your own link.
only lousy socialists have social problems instead of social solutions.

• Thanks

Then why are Indians leaving India in droves?
Who are we competing with?
It seems we are in competition only to drive up stock prices.

Are they? Or is this what you choose to believe.

So if you go see a rock band and they have no bumberclydes in the band, you go into a banana frenzy?

Yeah and that's why I once held a series 7 license, a life, health and annuities license, along with being a CFP. Don't assume things based on your racism son.
Which are worthless when the economic cycles end.
People have learned that Annuities are a ripoff.
You’re problem is that your credentials only help in a growing community.

Forum List

Back