What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Hey Blacks! you should vote republican!.....sure....we call you lazy...and criminals......and use the N word as often as we can get away with.....and would never hire you for anything but the most degrading positions.....and we talk about how you are an inferior subhuman race.....But we also have a lot to offer!...We believe in the christian god and so do you!....so we can HATE gays and atheists and feminists and muslims together!....well...separately.....you can hunt them down in your neck of the woods and we'll hunt them down in our mcmansions.....Look at it this way....any liberal you "take care of" is one more job available for black people!.....
They can’t even recognize their bias.

The demcrat "believers" can't recognize theirs either....so your point is???

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Therein lies the rub....you believe that you are entitled to something special and given special treatment when we are all the same, bleed the same and want what is best for all of us and skin tint doesn't matter.
You say this as 99% of ceos vps and bod’s are white men. How is it them who feels entitled? We may all breath and bleed the same but you don’t hire the same. It’s proven we have these bias’ and many corporations are trying to be more diverse. You can’t even acknowledge a problem we know exists. Ignorant

Therein lies the rub....you believe that you are entitled to something special and given special treatment when we are all the same, bleed the same and want what is best for all of us and skin tint doesn't matter.
You say this as 99% of ceos vps and bod’s are white men. How is it them who feels entitled? We may all breath and bleed the same but you don’t hire the same. It’s proven we have these bias’ and many corporations are trying to be more diverse. You can’t even acknowledge a problem we know exists. Ignorant
Then resign and hand your job to a minority.

Stop it.

Hey Blacks! you should vote republican!.....sure....we call you lazy...and criminals......and use the N word as often as we can get away with.....and would never hire you for anything but the most degrading positions.....and we talk about how you are an inferior subhuman race.....But we also have a lot to offer!...We believe in the christian god and so do you!....so we can HATE gays and atheists and feminists and muslims together!....well...separately.....you can hunt them down in your neck of the woods and we'll hunt them down in our mcmansions.....Look at it this way....any liberal you "take care of" is one more job available for black people!.....

That’s just it. The diversity pledge does just that. It’s us admitting we have these bias’ you dumb ass!

That’s just it. The diversity pledge does just that. It’s us admitting we have these bias’ you dumb ass!
Resign.

No but I was happy when my company finally hired our first black in the three years I’ve worked there. I took him to lunch and welcomed him aboard.

I’m not afraid to compete against blacks and women. It would suck if the diversity pledge ended up biting me in the ass personally but the status quo is unfair to blacks and women.

My way is fair period. Not just fair for us. Fair for all. Right is right

USA.INC is the majority shareholder in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries and since USA.INC was taken into receivership as a successor to contract the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871 by the IMF in 1950 when USA.INC declared bankruptcy once again???You are simply flinging monkey shit through the bars until you understand the root problem.

No but I was happy when my company finally hired our first black in the three years I’ve worked there. I took him to lunch and welcomed him aboard.

I’m not afraid to compete against blacks and women. It would suck if the diversity pledge ended up biting me in the ass personally but the status quo is unfair to blacks and women.

Talent is not race dependent.
I don’t know what region you work in but it sounds really fucked up.

Resign.
You should move to India so you can get a good job here in america

Resign.
I don’t have to; Trump is keeping his H1-B promise.

Look at all the companies who signed the diversity pledge. Their all over the country. Probably none down south

Resign.
Have wages increased? Be honest.

Look at all the companies who signed the diversity pledge. Their all over the country. Probably none down south
An excuse to pay less.
They’ll fire a lot of men and we’ll have a recession.

Resign.
Yes.
I know lots of graduates getting 80K plus.

USA.INC is the majority shareholder in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries and since USA.INC was taken into receivership as a successor to contract the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871 by the IMF in 1950 when USA.INC declared bankruptcy once again???You are simply flinging monkey shit through the bars until you understand the root problem.
I don’t know what you just said but I bet the new Supreme Court agrees with you. I don’t care what the issues are you win. The American people fucked up when they didn’t show up in 2016 and gave republicans two Supreme Court picks. Whatever you say goes for at least a generation.

Are you suggesting the government can stop corporations from diversifying?

I wonder if white conservative men can prove sex or race is why someone got the job, can they sue and take it all the way to the Supreme Court? Is that what you mean?

I don’t know what you just said but I bet the new Supreme Court agrees with you. I don’t care what the issues are you win. The American people fucked up when they didn’t show up in 2016 and gave republicans two Supreme Court picks. Whatever you say goes for at least a generation.

I wonder if white conservative men can prove sex or race is why someone got the job, can they sue and take it all the way to the Supreme Court? Is that what you mean?
Kewl...
You think there’s a difference between the parties...

Resign.
Yes.
We are in good times. We were when obama was potus too but trumps tax breaks created a short term stimulus or boom. Was it worth it? We will see. I’m doing great but again I was in 2016 too.

I’m glad IT jobs are paying more. Good!

Kewl...
You think there’s a difference between the parties...
Then trump should have nominated Obama’s pick Merrick garland

Yes.
We are in good times. We were when obama was potus too but trumps tax breaks created a short term stimulus or boom. Was it worth it? We will see. I’m doing great but again I was in 2016 too.

I’m glad IT jobs are paying more. Good!
During GE/Obama IT and Engineering jobs were going to Business Visas and all the parents I know were telling their kids to major in engineering for the math but become a trader.
Trump has made engineering an American profession for the first time since 2004.

Forum List

Back