What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Therein lies the rub....you believe that you are entitled to something special and given special treatment when we are all the same, bleed the same and want what is best for all of us and skin tint doesn't matter.
You say this as 99% of ceos vps and bod’s are white men. How is it them who feels entitled? We may all breath and bleed the same but you don’t hire the same. It’s proven we have these bias’ and many corporations are trying to be more diverse. You can’t even acknowledge a problem we know exists. Ignorant

USA.INC is the majority shareholder in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries and since USA.INC was taken into receivership as a successor to contract the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871 by the IMF in 1950 when USA.INC declared bankruptcy once again???You are simply flinging monkey shit through the bars until you understand the root problem.
I don’t know what you just said but I bet the new Supreme Court agrees with you. I don’t care what the issues are you win. The American people fucked up when they didn’t show up in 2016 and gave republicans two Supreme Court picks. Whatever you say goes for at least a generation.

Are you suggesting the government can stop corporations from diversifying?

I wonder if white conservative men can prove sex or race is why someone got the job, can they sue and take it all the way to the Supreme Court? Is that what you mean?
Kewl...
You think there’s a difference between the parties...
Then trump should have nominated Obama’s pick Merrick garland
Perhaps; from Wiki he seems to be neutral.

You should move to India so you can get a good job here in america
I don’t have to; Trump is keeping his H1-B promise.
Have wages increased? Be honest.
Yes.
I know lots of graduates getting 80K plus.
We are in good times. We were when obama was potus too but trumps tax breaks created a short term stimulus or boom. Was it worth it? We will see. I’m doing great but again I was in 2016 too.

I’m glad IT jobs are paying more. Good!
During GE/Obama IT and Engineering jobs were going to Business Visas and all the parents I know were telling their kids to major in engineering for the math but become a trader.
Trump has made engineering an American profession for the first time since 2004.
I’m hearing these things. Make in America buy american

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Therein lies the rub....you believe that you are entitled to something special and given special treatment when we are all the same, bleed the same and want what is best for all of us and skin tint doesn't matter.

I believe I am entitled to the exact same thing as your white ass has had which did not and is not happening no matter how much whites like you try gaslighting people. That is not asking for anything extra or special. You talk all that we are the same bullshit. But we all haven't been treated the same and skin tint did and continues to matter. So take that weak argument to somebody like Avery Jahrman.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Hey Blacks! you should vote republican!.....sure....we call you lazy...and criminals......and use the N word as often as we can get away with.....and would never hire you for anything but the most degrading positions.....and we talk about how you are an inferior subhuman race.....But we also have a lot to offer!...We believe in the christian god and so do you!....so we can HATE gays and atheists and feminists and muslims together!....well...separately.....you can hunt them down in your neck of the woods and we'll hunt them down in our mcmansions.....Look at it this way....any liberal you "take care of" is one more job available for black people!.....
And voting for Ds has changed this?
Get an Independent to run.

?
I prefer an independent but it is obvious that Dems are better for minorities than Repubs are.
I disagree.
Generations of welfare is a trap.

It hasn't trapped whites has it?

Hey Blacks! you should vote republican!.....sure....we call you lazy...and criminals......and use the N word as often as we can get away with.....and would never hire you for anything but the most degrading positions.....and we talk about how you are an inferior subhuman race.....But we also have a lot to offer!...We believe in the christian god and so do you!....so we can HATE gays and atheists and feminists and muslims together!....well...separately.....you can hunt them down in your neck of the woods and we'll hunt them down in our mcmansions.....Look at it this way....any liberal you "take care of" is one more job available for black people!.....

?
I prefer an independent but it is obvious that Dems are better for minorities than Repubs are.
I disagree.

I honestly don’t know or encounter Whites on welfare who aren’t mentally or physically handicapped.

True. It's funny how they actually think they can run this game on us. Every black person is not mentally impaired like Kanye West.

True. It's funny how they actually think they can run this game on us. Every black person is not mentally impaired like Kanye West.
Yeah!!!

You missed the same resource part. If I have the same resources I can afford to send my kid to the same college as your kid.

On a truly level playing field I have the same racket you do. Now you may have more training time but we cant do much about that.

You're never going to have the same resources my brother has. He sends both kids to private school. He makes $1 million a year. Pays $20K plus per kid per year. And even if he sent them to public school he may be able to afford tutors when you can't.

Our kids may never get accepted into Harvard but my nephews have a good chance of going because they go to one of the best private schools in the country. That's what a Harvard type school is looking for. Do you think this is unfair?

My brother says he shouldn't feel bad that he is able to afford to give his kids the things he and I and you couldn't afford when we were growing up. Do you think he should feel guilty?
True. Thats why we know its not a level playing field. In my example we are talking hypothetical. I dont think your brother should feel bad or guilty. However, he shouldnt claim that someone else is not working just as hard as he did but obtained less due to the racism in the past and present.
My brother is all about diversity. His ceo is mad every vp is a white male. Tell that to the all white male board of directors.

I was the chairman of the diversity committee at my last job.
Are you in favor of it?

Absolutely. It was my idea. We went from 90% white male to under 50% in three years. We gained clients and opened up many new business opportunities because of our people - many of whom we'd never have connected with if we hadn't reached beyond the normal channels.

?
I disagree.

I honestly don’t know or encounter Whites on welfare who aren’t mentally or physically handicapped.

I worked with people on pubic assistance and we had a more white clients than anyone else.

?
I disagree.

I worked with people on pubic assistance and we had a more white clients than anyone else.
I don’t encounter that in the areas I work in.

?
I disagree.

I hear there’s a lot of that Upstate NY.

The fact that you can't recognize that the Democratic Party has sold blacks a bill of goods for the past 50 years leads me to believe you don't REALLY want to debate what's good for blacks and who it is that's going to provide it to them!

I hate to break this to you, IM2 but the Democrats have been flooding the country with Hispanics for decades now and are doing everything they can to legalize those who are here illegally. You're no longer the largest minority in the US which means that Democratic politicians are going to have fewer and fewer reasons to give you things. That stuff will be going to Hispanics in return for their votes.

I believe I am entitled to the exact same thing as your white ass has had which did not and is not happening no matter how much whites like you try gaslighting people. That is not asking for anything extra or special. You talk all that we are the same bullshit. But we all haven't been treated the same and skin tint did and continues to matter. So take that weak argument to somebody like Avery Jahrman.

Girl, pleaaaase, I have seen blacks get special consideration that didn't do shit with it and I have seen blacks that didn't believe that they were "handicapped" by the tint of their skin and their true talent bore itself out. Some of which were a mentor to me and anyone else that wanted to benefit from them in the electro-mechanical field. They EARNED the respect of their peers and it didn't have a fucking thing to do with their "color". You earn your way in this world because of what you bring to the table. No one has ever given me diddly squat...I have had to prove myself worthy of a position when the cuts came via my knowledge of the job and my ability to repair equipment in a timely manner without taking shortcuts. I had to either "sink or swim". I certainly didn't nor could I count on being saved because of my skin color. You use your skin tint as a crutch and a fail safe measure when you can't cut it. Rise above it already......no company is going to cut loose someone that has incredible skills. The color of money is "green", it isn't black and it isn't white......capiche'?

You say this as 99% of ceos vps and bod’s are white men. How is it them who feels entitled? We may all breath and bleed the same but you don’t hire the same. It’s proven we have these bias’ and many corporations are trying to be more diverse. You can’t even acknowledge a problem we know exists. Ignorant

USA.INC is the majority shareholder in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries and since USA.INC was taken into receivership as a successor to contract the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871 by the IMF in 1950 when USA.INC declared bankruptcy once again???You are simply flinging monkey shit through the bars until you understand the root problem.
I don’t know what you just said but I bet the new Supreme Court agrees with you. I don’t care what the issues are you win. The American people fucked up when they didn’t show up in 2016 and gave republicans two Supreme Court picks. Whatever you say goes for at least a generation.

Are you suggesting the government can stop corporations from diversifying?

I wonder if white conservative men can prove sex or race is why someone got the job, can they sue and take it all the way to the Supreme Court? Is that what you mean?

Kewl...
You think there’s a difference between the parties...
Then trump should have nominated Obama’s pick Merrick garland

The repubs simply evoked the Biden rule of a president being able to nominate a SCOTUS justice in his last year.....

?
I disagree.

Welfare Queen Brags About Free Food & Smartphone On Taxpayers Dime

I disagree.

These items are indeed considered today’s necessities.

I disagree.

Here is another one.......how sickening???

Girl, pleaaaase, I have seen blacks get special consideration that didn't do shit with it and I have seen blacks that didn't believe that they were "handicapped" by the tint of their skin and their true talent bore itself out. Some of which were a mentor to me and anyone else that wanted to benefit from them in the electro-mechanical field. They EARNED the respect of their peers and it didn't have a fucking thing to do with their "color". You earn your way in this world because of what you bring to the table. No one has ever given me diddly squat...I have had to prove myself worthy of a position when the cuts came via my knowledge of the job and my ability to repair equipment in a timely manner without taking shortcuts. I had to either "sink or swim". I certainly didn't nor could I count on being saved because of my skin color. You use your skin tint as a crutch and a fail safe measure when you can't cut it. Rise above it already......no company is going to cut loose someone that has incredible skills. The color of money is "green", it isn't black and it isn't white......capiche'?

I'm a man son. And I don't listen to whites who have been given everything by the government who try to ell me how to do things. Your skin color has saved your ass for your entire life.

I've done better than you. I have proven myself with distinction in the profession I chose for over 30 years. So f--- you and f--- your attitude that allows you to think you can lecture me about rising above something your a-- wouldn't have and something your a-- has never faced...….capiche?

I'm a man son. And I don't listen to whites who have been given everything by the government who try to ell me how to do things. Your skin color has saved your ass for your entire life.

I've done better than you. I have proven myself with distinction in the profession I chose for over 30 years. So f--- you and f--- your attitude that allows you to think you can lecture me about rising above something your a-- wouldn't have and something your a-- has never faced...….capiche?

"I'm a man son"

What exactly is a "man son"?

"And I don't listen to whites who have been given everything by the government"

I have never worked for "da gubermint".......not ever.

"Your skin color has saved your ass for your entire life"

Do tell? One either produces and proves him or herself worthy of a job or they are let loose for those that can do a better job. Skin tint plays no factor in the equation.

"I've done better than you. I have proven myself with distinction in the profession I chose for over 30 years"

If true, then what are you bitching about? If you have done "better" than me? Good for you....you have a talent that rates that and I certainly have no qualms about it nor do I resent that fact.

"So f--- you and f--- your attitude that allows you to think you can lecture me about rising above something your a-- wouldn't have and something your a-- has never faced...….capiche?"

But yet you don't see me using the tint of my skin as a crutch nor do I blame it for a lack of success or the reason as to why I have succeeded ....unlike you do.My skills stand on their own merits so either I am an asset or a liability. You seem to believe that those of a darker skin tint should be given a pass for a lack of skill and ability because of conceived "slights" in the past. I have too much pride to ever settle for tokenism....but not those of your ilk and that is a sad commentary.

Forum List

Back