What finally turned me against the Jews

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
First of all, let me say that I think the black history in America is a complex one, and deserves its own analysis. So you can consider that a separate issue to think about.

But what forced the scale from my eyes, what woke me up to the Jews, was discovering their alliance with blacks in America. Discovering this was the aha moment, like the discovery of a big secret, a collusion. Is it not true that there are whistleblowers who discover corruption and then decide to speak on it?

It is undeniable fact - fact! - that Jews fund and promote blacks at every turn in America, with the specific target being white Americans. The money involved is so massive that it is hardly to be believed.

The intent is to get white Americans to accept blacks as their equals or in fact their superiors, and to celebrate black culture and behavior at every turn. True, absolutely true. What's more, white people have completely fallen for it, while the Jew laughs all the way to the bank.

First of all, let me say that I think the black history in America is a complex one, and deserves its own analysis. So you can consider that a separate issue to think about.

But what forced the scale from my eyes, what woke me up to the Jews, was discovering their alliance with blacks in America. Discovering this was the aha moment, like the discovery of a big secret, a collusion. Is it not true that there are whistleblowers who discover corruption and then decide to speak on it?

It is undeniable fact - fact! - that Jews fund and promote blacks at every turn in America, with the specific target being white Americans. The money involved is so massive that it is hardly to be believed.

The intent is to get white Americans to accept blacks as their equals or in fact their superiors, and to celebrate black culture and behavior at every turn. True, absolutely true. What's more, white people have completely fallen for it, while the Jew laughs all the way to the bank.

One interesting angle to your theory:

What's the deal with the New York Times on race?

Finally? I think you're just looking for something to justify what you've believed all along. Nice try, but I'm not buying your BS. That bit of rationalization has been around for as long as I can remember.

But what forced the scale from my eyes, what woke me up to the Jews, was discovering their alliance with blacks in America. .

Not a surprise- there is a long history of racists hating both blacks and Jews.

Racists tend to blame others for their own failures in life.

The intent is to get white Americans to accept blacks as their equals or in fact their superiors,

Well I donno, Jimi was a damn good guitar player but you know Stevie was pretty damn good too.

To each his own I guess......but no, I guess you don't.

Muh-Haha.

But you didn't really give a reason for why they would do this. I mean, how would it benefit the jews financially?

Forum List

Back