What happen to gismo?

Maybe we can get his face on a milk carton

Anyone know what he looks like?

I know.
Because Christ looked like him on the cross, Gis looks like Christ, to our Father. That is the exchange.

Now, be nice. :eusa_angel:

No, gismo looks nothing like Jesus on the cross. Gismo plays tennis, has a pretty wife, hoards gold and looks like this:

Attachments

• $gismo.jpg
    $gismo.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 122
NO WORRIES!! The pretty wife and I flew out to Washington and Oregon to visit family,her mother,sister,our son and his family and my brother GREAT VISIT plus we lived there about 22 years,went to high school, there. GREAT to be back in southern USA already had a great mixed doubles tennis victory this morning!!!PTL LOL!

Rumor has it he's come out of the closet and is starring in the upcoming season of Ru Paul's Drag Race.

3gheQ3x.jpg

NO WORRIES!! GOD IS GOOD!!! The pretty wife and I flew out to Washington and Oregon to visit family,her mother,sister,our son and his family and my brother GREAT VISIT plus we lived there about 22 years,went to high school, there. GREAT to be back in southern USA already had a great mixed doubles tennis victory this morning!!!PTL LOL!

gismo does more to chase people away from the gods than anyone I've ever seen.

Let the incessant spamming and trolling resume.

HEY!!! What is with all these PERSONAL ATTACK POSTS?????? Good thing I am a happy believer else I might take you down and teach you some manners!!!

NO WORRIES!! The pretty wife and I flew out to Washington and Oregon to visit family,her mother,sister,our son and his family and my brother GREAT VISIT plus we lived there about 22 years,went to high school, there. GREAT to be back in southern USA already had a great mixed doubles tennis victory this morning!!!PTL LOL!

It's like Beatlejuice. We said his name too many times and now here he is

It's like Beatlejuice. We said his name too many times and now here he is

:rofl:

Maybe he realized his real life is more important than spamming boards.

[MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]

Nice to see someone calling it what it is.

IDK. I don't think gism has a real life.. He may be chubby, he may have a pretty wife, he may have a jaguar parked in the driveway of his standard issue home in his mediocre neighborhood with investments in stocks and gold, living a comfortable life with a comfortable retirement income, but while he is prancing around the tennis court or mowing the lawn or tithing at church he is lost in delusions of being a faithful and dedicated world famous follower of Christ preaching the gospel to the unbelieving scum soon to be glorified by God himself and equating being ridiculed as a mindless parrot of whatever devil fucked up his mind with the torture and suffering of Jesus on the cross.

Gism is just a Walter Mitty who drank too much communion wine or a Gregor Samsa who hasn't yet realized that he has turned into a repulsive verminous creature.

Forum List

Back