What happen to gismo?

Maybe he realized his real life is more important than spamming boards.

[MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]

Nice to see someone calling it what it is.

IDK. I don't think gism has a real life.. He may be chubby, he may have a pretty wife, he may have a jaguar parked in the driveway of his standard issue home in his mediocre neighborhood with investments in stocks and gold, living a comfortable life with a comfortable retirement income, but while he is prancing around the tennis court or mowing the lawn or tithing at church he is lost in delusions of being a faithful and dedicated world famous follower of Christ preaching the gospel to the unbelieving scum soon to be glorified by God himself and equating being ridiculed as a mindless parrot of whatever devil fucked up his mind with the torture and suffering of Jesus on the cross.

Gism is just a Walter Mitty who drank too much communion wine or a Gregor Samsa who hasn't yet realized that he has turned into a repulsive verminous creature.

HEY!!! BEST YOU KEEP UP TODATE!! The pretty wife drives the JAG, I DRIVE A NEW BMW 435I WITH SIX SPEED MAN TRANS. 300HP. PTL. great TENNIS VICTORY this morning. PTL. YES!!! THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING IN THE BLESSINGS OF GOD!!! and you??

IDK. I don't think gism has a real life.. He may be chubby, he may have a pretty wife, he may have a jaguar parked in the driveway of his standard issue home in his mediocre neighborhood with investments in stocks and gold, living a comfortable life with a comfortable retirement income, but while he is prancing around the tennis court or mowing the lawn or tithing at church he is lost in delusions of being a faithful and dedicated world famous follower of Christ preaching the gospel to the unbelieving scum soon to be glorified by God himself and equating being ridiculed as a mindless parrot of whatever devil fucked up his mind with the torture and suffering of Jesus on the cross.

Gism is just a Walter Mitty who drank too much communion wine or a Gregor Samsa who hasn't yet realized that he has turned into a repulsive verminous creature.

HEY!!! BEST YOU KEEP UP TODATE!! The pretty wife drives the JAG, I DRIVE A NEW BMW 435I WITH SIX SPEED MAN TRANS. 300HP. PTL. great TENNIS VICTORY this morning. PTL. YES!!! THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING IN THE BLESSINGS OF GOD!!! and you??

No downside? That's awesome dude. But it does seem to contradict your claim that they treated Jesus like you have been treated in life.

I do remember hearing somewhere that as a son of God, Jesus had a different experience and that he said that his disciples would be hated and rejected, banned, imprisoned, tortured and killed..

A few people make fun of your silly self, and you cry persecution...LOL...

Persecution just ain't what it used to be.

No downside? That's awesome dude. But it does seem to contradict your claim that they treated Jesus like you have been treated in life.

I do remember hearing somewhere that as a son of God, Jesus had a different experience and that he said that his disciples would be hated and rejected, banned, imprisoned, tortured and killed..

THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN ME ARE NOT FROM MAN BUT FROM GOD!!!PTL. AND THERE is no downside to living life as a son of ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

Now that I think about it, I haven't heard this level of empty bragging since [MENTION=1322]007[/MENTION]. Hmmm...

You don't own slumlord condos in Boston and a farm shanty in Britain do you Gizmo?

THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN ME ARE NOT FROM MAN BUT FROM GOD!!!PTL. AND THERE is no downside to living life as a son of ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

That's terrific!

Now go mow the lawn, take out the garbage, and go shopping with your wife.

Now that I think about it, I haven't heard this level of empty bragging since [MENTION=1322]007[/MENTION]. Hmmm...

You don't own slumlord condos in Boston and a farm shanty in Britain do you Gizmo?

I LIVE IN SOUTHERN USA=GOD'S COUNTRY!!! RETIRED EARLY AND NOW DAY TRADE STOCKS AND PLAY TENNIS MOST DAYS AND THEN POST GOD'S WORD to poor lost,blinded sin lovers here!!!

I LIVE IN SOUTHERN USA=GOD'S COUNTRY!!! RETIRED EARLY AND NOW DAY TRADE STOCKS AND PLAY TENNIS MOST DAYS AND THEN POST GOD'S WORD to poor lost,blinded sin lovers here!!!

Gee, it must be extremely difficult for those unbelievers out there to see a genuine son of God suffering so much.....I'm sure that Jesus would be very impressed.

I bet they are feeling real bad for making fun of you.

Gee, it must be extremely difficult for those unbelievers out there to see a genuine son of God suffering so much.....I'm sure that Jesus would be very impressed.

UNBELIEVERS should see believers living in the blessings of GOD============ I bless the holy name of God with all my heart. 2 Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things he does for me.

3 He forgives all my sins. He heals me. 4 He ransoms me from hell. He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. 5 He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! 6 He gives justice to all who are treated unfairly. 7 He revealed his will and nature to Moses and the people of Israel.

8 He is merciful and tender toward those who don’t deserve it; he is slow to get angry and full of kindness and love. 9 He never bears a grudge, nor remains angry forever. 10 He has not punished us as we deserve for all our sins, 11 for his mercy toward those who fear and honor him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. 12 He has removed our sins as far away from us as the east is from the west. 13 He is like a father to us, tender and sympathetic to those who reverence him. 14 For he knows we are but dust 15 and that our days are few and brief, like grass, like flowers, 16 blown by the wind and gone forever.

17-18 But the loving-kindness of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting to those who reverence him; his salvation is to children’s children of those who are faithful to his covenant and remember to obey him!

19 The Lord has made the heavens his throne; from there he rules over everything there is. 20 Bless the Lord, you mighty angels of his who carry out his orders, listening for each of his commands. 21 Yes, bless the Lord, you armies of his angels who serve him constantly.

22 Let everything everywhere bless the Lord. And how I bless him too!
PSALM 103

UNBELIEVERS should see believers living in the blessings of GOD============

Gismo, if you don't have a sound mind you cannot know the blessings of God and are living in a fantasy world.

But hey, if you like to imagine that you are doing something great and wonderful while you play tennis and trade stocks by acting like a jackass on a daily basis on message boards and that one day you will get lots of stuff and many presents from God (if you don't float up into the sky before you die) what possible difference does it make if I think you are a jerk??

Why cry persecution when someone points out that people do not float up into the sky?

Gismo, if you don't have a sound mind you cannot know the blessings of God and are living in a fantasy world.

But hey, if you like to imagine that you are doing something great and wonderful while you play tennis and trade stocks by acting like a jackass on a daily basis on message boards and that one day you will get lots of stuff and many presents from God (if you don't float up into the sky before you die) what possible difference does it make if I think you are a jerk??

Why cry persecution when someone points out that people do not float up into the sky?

BELIEVERS should never be ashamed of the blessings and gifts from GOD!!!

Should a believer be ashamed of desecrating the teachings of Jesus, perjuring themselves in the name of God, and misleading other into doing that which scripture teaches will cause their destruction?

Should a believer be ashamed of desecrating the teachings of Jesus, perjuring themselves in the name of God, and misleading other into doing that which scripture teaches will cause their destruction?

YES!!! CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD will forgive you!!!

OK, when are you going to get around to doing just that?

You know, it isn't really doing anything at all to claim that you are a sinner and say that you are sorry for your sins if you continue to sin and even consider trying to get people to worship that which is not God, the most detestable sin, a religious duty.

I would suspect you were faking it.

How do you expect to fool God?

OK, when are you going to get around to doing just that?

You know, it isn't really doing anything at all to claim that you are a sinner and say that you are sorry for your sins if you continue to sin and even consider trying to get people to worship that which is not God, the most detestable sin, a religious duty.

I would suspect you were faking it.

How do you expect to fool God?

I AM A SINNER (SAVED AND FORGIVEN SINNER)I CONFESS AND REPENT WHEN I SEE SIN IN MY LIFE. ALMIGHTY GOD IS REVEALED TO MAN IN HIS HOLY INSPIRED (GOD BREATHED)WORD, ALMIGHTY GOD IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD all otherse false and demon inspired!!

Yes, God's country. Where literacy rates are low and unemployment is nice and high. Mmmm, you smell that Gismo? I love the smell of white trash and prejudice in the morning don't you?

UNBELIEVERS should see believers living in the blessings of GOD============ I bless the holy name of God with all my heart. 2 Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things he does for me.

3 He forgives all my sins. He heals me. 4 He ransoms me from hell. He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. 5 He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! 6 He gives justice to all who are treated unfairly. 7 He revealed his will and nature to Moses and the people of Israel.

8 He is merciful and tender toward those who don’t deserve it; he is slow to get angry and full of kindness and love. 9 He never bears a grudge, nor remains angry forever. 10 He has not punished us as we deserve for all our sins, 11 for his mercy toward those who fear and honor him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. 12 He has removed our sins as far away from us as the east is from the west. 13 He is like a father to us, tender and sympathetic to those who reverence him. 14 For he knows we are but dust 15 and that our days are few and brief, like grass, like flowers, 16 blown by the wind and gone forever.

17-18 But the loving-kindness of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting to those who reverence him; his salvation is to children’s children of those who are faithful to his covenant and remember to obey him!

19 The Lord has made the heavens his throne; from there he rules over everything there is. 20 Bless the Lord, you mighty angels of his who carry out his orders, listening for each of his commands. 21 Yes, bless the Lord, you armies of his angels who serve him constantly.

22 Let everything everywhere bless the Lord. And how I bless him too!
PSALM 103

You know, that is a nice post, except maybe for the very first sentence. It is full of your love for God and your faith in God. I found it inspiring. You really should stick to more of that and less condemning others for not believing or for not believing as you think they should. Leave that judging up to God.

We are ALL God's children. But just as in a family setting, the parents do not allow the children to discipline or judge each other. So do you really think God wants His children judging each other, or do you think He would really rather we leave that up to Him? And for us to just stick to loving each other?

Oh, my. And you give lots to charity, right?

Forum List

Back