What happened to the Democratic Party?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
It’s rather amazing how far the Democrat Party has fallen.

Once the party of the blue collar workers, is now the party that shills for giant corporations and billionaires.

Once the anti-war party, is now the neocon War Party.

Once the party of “My Body My Choice”, is now the party of forced experimental vaccines.

Once the party of free speech, now is the party for censorship of dissenters.

Just think it was only a few years ago the Dems had a rising star in Tulsi Gabbard they were all excited about. But she dared to have a differing opinion than the neocons about foreign policy, so they booted her from the party. They kicked RFK Jr out for daring to question an experimental mRNA vaccine.

Imagine if they had a fair and open primary, Tulsi and RFK Jr would had won the Presidency bigly.

Instead, they have doubled down on neocon warmongers, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Woke ideology, and open borders. In doing so they lost the few Dems who had any integrity and values.

Personally, I’m glad the Dems went this route. Now Donald Trump has the endorsement of both Tulsi and RFK Jr, and the many democrats like them.

Once the party of the blue collar workers, is now the party that shills for giant corporations and billionaires.

Once the party of “My Body My Choice”, is now the party of forced experimental vaccines.

Just think it was only a few years ago the Dems had a rising star in Tulsi Gabbard they were all excited about. But she dared to have a differing opinion than the neocons about foreign policy, so they booted her from the party. They kicked RFK Jr out for daring to question an experimental mRNA vaccine.

Imagine if they had a fair and open primary, Tulsi and RFK Jr would had won the Presidency bigly.

Instead, they have doubled down on neocon warmongers, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Woke ideology, and open borders. In doing so they lost the few Dems who had any integrity and values.

Personally, I’m glad the Dems went this route. Now Donald Trump has the endorsement of both Tulsi and RFK Jr, and the many democrats like them.

You’re complaining because the Democrats look more like Reagan Republicans than MAGA does? :cool-45:

#KARMA

Good questions. You're misusing "neocon"

Democrats were never the anti-war party, they've simply progressed worse.

Putin hates democracy. Reagan would have recognized that.

#COMEONMAN
Well we aren’t supporting Putin with tax dollars now are we?

But the Biden Regime is supporting Zelensky, who throws his political opponents in jail, banned opposition media, cancelled elections, and remained in office past his term.

But she dared to have a differing opinion than the neocons about foreign policy, so they booted her from the party. They kicked RFK Jr out for daring to question an experimental mRNA vaccine.
That's not exactly why they were kicked out. Tulsi was kicked out for exposing how crooked the dems were after she was vice chair of the DNC for three years and after they did what they did to Bernie in 16. She has lots of stories to tell about the DNC and they hate her for it.

RFKJ was on their shit list for years because of his opposition to Big Pharma as well as his opposition to how the govt allows the Big Food industry to get away with so much bullshit. Then he had the audacity to oppose the dementia patient for the democratic nomination.

Big Pharma and Big Food are the authors of the democrats' healthcare policies. You are so right about how far the democrats have fallen. They're now fascists.

Well we aren’t supporting Putin with tax dollars now are we?

But the Biden Regime is supporting Zelensky, who throws his political opponents in jail, banned opposition media, cancelled elections, and remained in office past his term.
Why would we? He’s a militarily aggressive dictator.

#SAYWHAT

The dude with the brainworms hates Democrats.

As expected. Brain damage has that effect. It may come from brain-eating parasites, or lead poisoning, or mom smoking and drinking during pregnancy, or a lifetime of substance abuse, or diabetic brain damage, but one commonality among Trump cultists is obvious brain damage.

And there is another commonality, being weird and creepy. For example, both Kennedy and Trump were best buddies with Epstein.

Forum List

Back