🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happened to the Donald?

Wow. I was so far ahead of my time!
I said during the campaign that there was no daylight between Trump and Clinton. Opposite sides of the same coin.

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

lol.

Yeah....you've been ahead of most. I praised Trump for some of the things he was doing but there are MANY posts of mine where I said I was with holding judgement.

Worst of all.....90% of voters will continue to vote Democrat or Republican....not that it actually matters anymore.

except he's your fraud and i didn't vote for obama, fuckchop
suck on that for awhile :lol:

lol
You're so busy sucking on yourself you can't see straight bird brain.

If you live in America, you're fuckchopped just like everyone else :21:

i got mine, pal, and more than enough for my kids and grandkids

as long as we don't run out of popcorn and fuckwits like you, i'm not seeing any problems

enjoy your weekend and thanks for the entertainment

you're a peach

Wow. I was so far ahead of my time!
I said during the campaign that there was no daylight between Trump and Clinton. Opposite sides of the same coin.

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

lol.

Yeah....you've been ahead of most. I praised Trump for some of the things he was doing but there are MANY posts of mine where I said I was with holding judgement.

Worst of all.....90% of voters will continue to vote Democrat or Republican....not that it actually matters anymore.
Well, a lot of voters aren't voting at all. Like me. I stopped voting at the federal level when I finally woke up to the fact the Republican party had been hijacked by retards, hypocrites,psychopaths, and bigots.

Now the GOP is dead. Trump delivered the kill stroke.

But those who are still voting will continue to vote for their party "because those other bastards suck MORE than our party!"

This "lesser of two evils" idiocy results in more and more evil choices in each subsequent election cycle.

the Donald will be indicted and Jared Kushner will go to prison.

it's going to be a hell of a year

I don’t think it will go that far, but he may be a lame duck in his second term.

everyone is a lame duck in their second term

the cheeto will be one in his first term

winning!

Gotta agree. He pooched it bad. Worse is listening to die hard Trumpfolk try and stick with him. Think about it, he signed off on the militarey paying for sex change operations. He will be that president. But, the Don has pulled it out of his ass before. We will see.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back