🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happened to the Donald?

Pretty sure that President Trump didn't write the 2200 page, 1.3 Trillion dollar pork laden spending bill. And just like the ACA bill which was suspiciously of the same size, I'm sure no one read it. Why does Congress work like this?

You will blame someone besides Trump when he signs that bill?

Lobtards are jumping with joy. No wall. Planned parenthood still gets tax money for abortions it go’s on and on. Did the swamp swallow him?

Why did Conservatives ever think Trump was conservative? LOL

Go back and look at my way earlier posts. I was even almost punched in the face for saying this would happen. Don’t get me wrong, I voted not Hillary for sure, but I diddnt think he would go on and jump the shark. Looks like some gun control stuff made it in to.

Your vote was irresponsible due to the fact that he is unqualified and has no interest in reading or learning. We could all see that.

Pretty sure that President Trump didn't write the 2200 page, 1.3 Trillion dollar pork laden spending bill. And just like the ACA bill which was suspiciously of the same size, I'm sure no one read it. Why does Congress work like this?

You will blame someone besides Trump when he signs that bill?

He may not. Trump is a confounding type guy. But this? McConnel laughing and smiling on the senate floor? Not a good sign.

He didn’t write it, but he will sign it. The buck stops with Trump whoever he deflects blame to.

He didn’t write it, but he will sign it. The buck stops with Trump whoever he deflects blame to.

“Sigh”. This is true.

Lobtards are jumping with joy. No wall. Planned parenthood still gets tax money for abortions it go’s on and on. Did the swamp swallow him?
And you voted for him :rofl:

I did. Sure as fuck could not have voted for Hillary. Could have voted for the right democrat, just not Hillary. Hell, all of them up there are batshit crazy crooked motherfuckers.

And you voted for him :rofl:

I did. Sure as fuck could not have voted for Hillary. Could have voted for the right democrat, just not Hillary. Hell, all of them up there are batshit crazy crooked motherfuckers.

You were duped by decades of bullshit into hating one of the smartest public servants this nation has.

She was a terrible campaigner and was too easily moved by public opinion. But she is qualified and wouldn't have made a mockery of the office.

Irresponsible vote on your part.

How does Planned Parenthood get tax money for abortions? Please provide "credible" proof.
you_lost-469734.JPG

WTF are you complaining about? Trump promised to spend billions and billions on infrastrue and wall and the military and not cut soc sec and medicare and cut taxes and have a better HC plan.

I must admit it, today I'm dissapointed, he signed a horrible bill. :mad-61:

And THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS......
If you've been hoping for change through elections......
YOU'VE BEEN HAD !

The Swamp will ALWAYS win. The people will ALWAYS lose.

He sure did TALK a good game. They got him.
I think he meant well at first. But basically they said get in the swamp with us....or lose it all Donnie Boy.

Now watch his holdings and net worth sky rocket. It's the way American politics works.
You and I don't mean JACK SHIT

America is........
4146839364_ce4cee6ba3_z.jpg

"Only I can fix it!"

Just as soon as I get this whore out of bed before Melania comes home.

Forum List

Back