🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happened to the Donald?

Lobtards are jumping with joy. No wall. Planned parenthood still gets tax money for abortions it go’s on and on. Did the swamp swallow him?

I'm also puzzled!

I can't understand why he did it!:102:

Pretty sure that President Trump didn't write the 2200 page, 1.3 Trillion dollar pork laden spending bill.
That's okay. Obama never wrote the spending bills, either, but that didn't stop the pseudocons from blaming him for every penny of the debt.

What goes around, comes around. Enjoy the karma, baby!

Lobtards are jumping with joy. No wall. Planned parenthood still gets tax money for abortions it go’s on and on. Did the swamp swallow him?

I'm also puzzled!

I know, right? It's not like we were warned THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of times that Trump is a New York huckster who had no intention of keeping his promises!

That's okay. Obama never wrote the spending bills, either, but that didn't stop the pseudocons from blaming him for every penny of the debt.

Instead of being smug....you and others "should" realize what this means for ALL Americans (If you are).....

We are ALL screwed.
There's THEM and US. The powerful class, and everyone else. That's bad news for everyone not in the "chosen class".

I'm also puzzled!

I know, right? It's not like we were warned THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of times that Trump is a New York huckster who had no intention of keeping his promises!

I don't agree with that ^^

It's just that this bill is total rubbish!:47:

Instead of being smug....you and others "should" realize what this means for ALL Americans (If you are).....

We are ALL screwed.
There's THEN and US. The powerful class, ans everyone else. That's bad news for everyone not in the "chosen class".
I guess you di'int see my topic: Congressional Leaders Agree on $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill

I've been saying the federal debt is the biggest threat to our national security and our future for years on this forum.

Not Mexicans. Not Muslims. Not gays. Not even guns.

The debt.

The swamp is deeper and more infested than we know.
He's been given "options".
He probably had no choice....just like Obama didn't.

The Powers That Be are our masters. There is no real freedom. ALL an illusion.

The swamp is deeper and more infested than we know.
He's been given "options".
He probably had no choice....just like Obama didn't.

The Powers That Be are our masters. There is no real freedom. ALL an illusion.

I haven't given up yet...I still have hope. :dunno:

I guess you di'int see my topic: Congressional Leaders Agree on $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill

I've been saying the federal debt is the biggest threat to our national security and our future for years on this forum.

Not Mexicans. Not Muslims. Not gays. Not even guns.
The debt.

The debt?
Ummm....no I'd say corruption is our greatest threat.

The debt is a RESULT of the corruption I speak of.
No, the debt is the result of what we demanded of our politicians. "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it!"

Our politicians are doing exactly what we ask of them.

If you want to find the culprit and beat the shit out of him, look in the mirror.

We get the politicians we deserve.

That should be engraved in stone on a mountainside.

No, the debt is the result of what we demanded of our politicians. "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it!"

Our politicians are doing exactly what we ask of them.
If you want to find the culprit and beat the shit out of him, look in the mirror.

I don't agree completely but some of what you say makes sense.

Yeah...the masses are a dumb bunch...on BOTH sides.

Forum List

Back