Zone1 what happens after death?

Perhaps you should read the article.
No need. The burden of proof for such a claim lies with those making it. And I have heard such falsehoods before.

These claims can't and won't withstand the scrutiny of peer reviewed scientific process.

And why doesn't this strange thing happen all the time?

Easy answer.

This is bullshit.

what happens after death?​

Wayyyyyy easy question.

The same thing as before birth.

Nothing.

It always amuses me to read things from people, so egotistical, to think life goes on in some mysterious way when we know damned well it doesn't.

Get over it. We are born, we suffer, we die.

Last edited:
Wayyyyyy easy question.

The same thing as before birth.

Nothing.

It always assumes me to read things from people, so egotistical, to think life goes on in some mysterious way when we know damned well it doesn't.

Get over it. We are born, we suffer, we die.
That's right. And that's why, in a modern, secular society, we go to such lengths to maintain a basic quality of life.

Religious nutters who think this life is just a short-lived, temporary state of affairs live by a paradigm that stands directly in the way of these efforts.

No need. The burden of proof for such a claim lies with those making it. And I have heard such falsehoods before.

These claims can't and won't withstand the scrutiny of peer reviewed scientific process.

And why doesn't this strange thing happen all the time?

Easy answer.

This is bullshit.
Your proof is exactly what you claim theirs to be...NON-EXISTENT.

This has been observed and reported over a thousand years or more.
Those studying it do not say the phenomena is not real. They just can't explain it.

BUT

Because it doesn't align with your GOD lies it can't be real?
Because you say so?

The bullshit is in your mirror.

I'm not religious, but I'm open to the idea that there is something more than this, whatever this is. To me it doesn't seem logical that we would be born, live, die and then that's it. For what purpose? Plus, not that I've ever experienced anything supernatural, but I know people who have had ghost experiences, people I consider to be credible, and stories of spirits, ghosts, etc. go back thousands of years all over the world. Then you have the people with near death experiences, again, all over the world having similar experiences going back years.

I don't subscribe to "God" or any of the world's religions, but I think people who believe you simply cease to exist upon death aren't necessarily correct either. There is too much circumstantial evidence to flat out dismiss the possibility of some type of continued consciousness, whatever it may be.

2 Corinthians 2: 16 To the one we are the savor of death unto death; and to the other the savor of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

theres-an-aroma-stinks.gif

I'm not religious, but I'm open to the idea that there is something more than this, whatever this is. To me it doesn't seem logical that we would be born, live, die and then that's it. For what purpose?
Logical? Purpose? If the purpose is to replicate, than life has little meaning in the sense people construct.

Why are babies born just do die seconds, minutes, days later? What purpose? Why are some babies born to live out lives cut short by disease? Why are some born with diseases?

What is the meaning of a rock?

Logical? Purpose? If the purpose is to replicate, than life has little meaning in the sense people construct.

Why are babies born just do die seconds, minutes, days later? What purpose? Why are some babies born to live out lives cut short by disease? Why are some born with diseases?

What is the meaning of a rock?
"...If humanism were right in declaring that man is born only to be happy, he would not be born to die. Since his body is doomed to die, his task on earth evidently must be of a more spiritual nature. It cannot be unrestrained enjoyment of everyday life. It cannot be the search for the best ways to obtain material goods and then cheerfully get the most of them. It has to be the fulfillment of a permanent, earnest duty so that one's life journey may become an experience of moral growth, so that one may leave life a better human being than one started it..."

*sigh

and this is spirituality how?

Okay.
This is a life breeding, intelligence creating universe because the constant presence of mind made it so. The linkage between mind and matter isn't a new concept. It is primarily physicists who have expressed the relationship between mind and matter, and the primacy of mind; Arthur Eddington, Von Weizsacker, Wolfgang Pauli and George Wald, all contemplated it.

This is a life breeding, intelligence creating universe because the constant presence of mind made it so. The linkage between mind and matter isn't a new concept. It is primarily physicists who have expressed the relationship between mind and matter, and the primacy of mind; Arthur Eddington, Von Weizsacker, Wolfgang Pauli and George Wald, all contemplated it.

Stop trying to link the nonsense you spout to physicists, and please seek help. Stop trying to use physicists to cover your pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

Stop trying to link the nonsense you spout to physicists, and please seek help. Stop trying to use physicists to cover your pseudo-intellectual bullshit.
What do you think Arthur Eddington was trying to say when in 1928 he wrote, “the stuff of the world is mind‑stuff... The mind‑stuff is not spread in space and time."

Stop trying to link the nonsense you spout to physicists
Physicists live with the problem of consciousness day in and day out. Early in this century it became evident to all physicists that the observer is an intrinsic component of every physical observation. Physical reality is what physicists recognize to be real. One cannot separate the recognition of existence from existence. As Erwin Schrödinger put it: “The world is a construct of our sensations, perceptions, memories. It is convenient to regard it as existing objectively on its own. But it certainly does not become manifest by its mere existence.”

Stop trying to link the nonsense you spout to physicists
What do you think Wolfgang Pauli meant when he said, “To us . . . the only acceptable point of view appears to be the one that recognizes both sides of reality -- the quantitative and the qualitative, the physical and the psychical -- as compatible with each other, and can embrace them simultaneously . . . It would be most satisfactory of all if physis and psyche (i.e., matter and mind) could be seen as complementary aspects of the same reality.”

I'm not religious, but I'm open to the idea that there is something more than this, whatever this is. To me it doesn't seem logical that we would be born, live, die and then that's it. For what purpose? Plus, not that I've ever experienced anything supernatural, but I know people who have had ghost experiences, people I consider to be credible, and stories of spirits, ghosts, etc. go back thousands of years all over the world. Then you have the people with near death experiences, again, all over the world having similar experiences going back years.

I don't subscribe to "God" or any of the world's religions, but I think people who believe you simply cease to exist upon death aren't necessarily correct either. There is too much circumstantial evidence to flat out dismiss the possibility of some type of continued consciousness, whatever it may be.
greetings
download (14).jpeg

if I may what does the word say about the Gentles?

In the last few days
Isaiah 2: 2-5 The mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established
as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
and all nations will stream to it.
3 Many people will come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths.”
The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many people.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore.
5 Come, descendants of Jacob,
let us walk in the light of the Lord.
see Isaiah 26: 5-8; Isaiah 56: 3-8; Isaiah 60: 3-5.

Attachments

• R (22).jpg
    R (22).jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 2

Forum List

Back