What happens after Ted Cruz drops out?

The anti Trump votes go to Kasich and all the abandoned delegates at the RNC convention as well. Kasich is the nominee and wins the general election against Hillary by more than 15 points. Kasich, to seal the deal, will pick a VP that is seen as very popular by the Trumpsters. Maybe Chris Christie.

What Happens after Ted Cruz Drops Out?
If he drops out it would not surprise me at all to see someone new jump in...Ryan? Not sure who else its either that or the establishment KNOWS its going to be Trump because there ain't no way Kasich stops him from reaching 1237.

Ryan doesn't seem to be interested, and it only confirms he is a decent person. However there are bunch of traitors who would be ready to kiss the establishment's a*s whenever needed.

Trump seems to become a litmus paper, helping to define honesty, decency, reliability and trustworthy of the politicians.

Last edited:
We won't goof on the Dracula boi anymore:(

tumblr_nzu323Bsbv1qzh7pho1_1280.jpg

Republicans will forgive Cruz for any affair, unless, of course, if there was any anal sex involved

False premise. He's not dropping out.

No way he's dropping out. He's got the new, conservative version of Hillary Clinton at his side. She's "no little woman like Tammy Wynette, standing by her man..". She has a career and didn't "stay home to bake cookies".

Trump - Kasich how one member wanted here in USMB.

Wonderful but close when Trump win.

No way he's dropping out. He's got the new, conservative version of Hillary Clinton at his side. She's "no little woman like Tammy Wynette, standing by her man..". She has a career and didn't "stay home to bake cookies".

Reality check .... Cruz sex scandals + Canadian birth certificate = non-electable in the general = GOP loses.

Therefore: Cruz will drop out.

Trump - Kasich how one member wanted here in USMB.

Wonderful but close when Trump win.

"Trump - Kasich how one member wanted here in USMB."

I think this means that people on this forum, want either Trump to join or Kasich to join, but only one can become a member.

So I vote for The Donald to join this forum, he has a sense of humour....Kasich doesn't.

This is my interpretation of Militants comment, this makes sense as I read it. Okay, I need to have lay down now, I'm feeling dizzy :itsok:

Reality check .... Cruz sex scandals + Canadian birth certificate = non-electable in the general = GOP loses.

Therefore: Cruz will drop out.

Wishful thinking

Forum List

Back