What happens if Trump is convicted?

Biden isn't under indictment, Freaky. Trump is. And Trump got himself...because he's corrupt and incompetent. And if you think the country is lucky to have someone as "good" as Trump...then you're beyond hope. :)

Who records themselves obliterating their own made up defense.......twice?

Rex Tillerson figured this shit out years ago.

Biden isn't under indictment, Freaky. Trump is.
That was my point, Jack. Gee, did I already blow a fuse in your 12 watt toaster-oven of a brain to try to follow along? Being under indictment is the PROBLEM Jack--- that is what tyrannies like Iran, Russia, China and North Korea do to their unpopular people especially to win elections--- make their opposition "go away."

And Trump got himself...because he's corrupt and incompetent.
Proof? And don't say the indictments are "proof" or even a conviction, because then I will give you a long list of innocent people down through our history who have all been indicted and convicted--- our prisons are full of them.

And if you intend to claim next that a LACK of indictment of Joe Biden (for now) means innocence, then I will give you an even longer list of murderers, dictators and ruthless tyrants who never were.

And if you think the country is lucky to have someone as "good" as Trump...then you're beyond hope.
Tell me what was so bad abut his term in office Jack? Stick to his actions as POTUS. Then we can compare them on a point by point basis to what Joe Biden has done.

You will lose.

Well you say you think an election was stolen from you and your response was to make snide remarks on the internet.

So I think your response to Trump being convicted would be to make more snide remarks on the internet.

You're too gutless to do anything else.
But, but, but...They have all the pew pews.
Posters on this site admit it.
Will they buy more? They would have to leave their keyboards. They are cowards.

So you're saying Republicans/MAGA will behave exactly the same as they are currently behaving, and have behaved for a while. You're already cranked up to 11. If there was anything else you could do, you would have already done it dumb ass.
Quoted for posterity.

If there is still internet access in the future, I'll remind you you actually believed this.

The jury will decide that

I doubt Trump will be sent to prison when he is convicted. He will be placed under some type of House Arrest

Trump is a private citizen who should be treated like anyone else. He deserves the same presumption of innocence, due process and fair trial. And if convicted and sentenced to incarceration, should serve his time in prison like anyone else.

Albeit it with secret service protection.

Forum List

Back