What happens if Trump is convicted?

A question for democrats. What do you think happens if you convict Trump? Im talking about AFTER you all come here and laugh about it, and you throw it in our faces, what do you think happens next? Have any of you considered what the conservative response will be?

Conservatives will be enraged. I know you will love that part of it (at first), but have you considered how we will use our rage? No conservative politician will be elected if they arent 100% onboard with getting revenge. That will be the one and only qualification that we will want, and thats why our politicians will do it. Its that or lose their seat.

I'll tell you my personal thoughts, and i promise that most conservatives will agree with the following. Im not going to list all the fucked up shit that democrats have done to Trump for the last 6 years. We all know its an endless list of awfulness. I will want the exact same stuff done to your party, but 10 times worse. I wont care about ethics or the law anymore, just like democrats dont care about it.

If by some miracle your party is able to thwart all of the fucked up shit that we attempt, what do you think our response will be THEN? Do you really think that half the nation is going to want to play anymore if the game is rigged against them? I assure you they will not. States will secede if the game is rigged for much longer. Once Texas goes, others will follow and then our great nation will come to an end.

You crossed the line one too many times and you did it with glee. You will reap the whirlwind for that. Dont kid yourself into thinking otherwise. Your party is leading our nation to a bad place.
You seem to assume that the Trump brand, if you will, will carry on. The thing is...unless the R's get them some majorities in DC and the Statehouses..they ain't going to do shit.
Any state actually attempt some sort of armed fracus..the Army..yeah, the Army...will do what they are told. I know that it's one of the Right's favorite lies they tell themselves..that the armed forces will back up a righteus revolution.
Just not happening.

The Red states..will remain Red. A few hard heads will die in the streets...everyone else will go home and lick their nutz.

History is in the process of passing the alt/right by--they're on the wrong side of the demographic and the wrong side of history.

What in the holy fuck are you babbling about? Riots, civil wars, burning homes? Where did you come up with THAT? Why do democrats always think violence is the solution? :cuckoo:
Well shit brains...here is what you wrote:

You will reap the whirlwind for that. Dont kid yourself into thinking otherwise. Your party is leading our nation to a bad place.

You seem to assume that the Trump brand, if you will, will carry on. The thing is...unless the R's get them some majorities in DC and the Statehouses..they ain't going to do shit.
Any state actually attempt some sort of armed fracus..the Army..yeah, the Army...will do what they are told. I know that it's one of the Right's favorite lies they tell themselves..that the armed forces will back up a righteus revolution.
Just not happening.

The Red states..will remain Red. A few hard heads will die in the streets...everyone else will go home and lick their nutz.

History is in the process of passing the alt/right by--they're on the wrong side of the demographic and the wrong side of history.
This isnt about Trump or the Trump brand anymore. You guys really have no idea what youve started.

Why would you be excited about the United States falling apart? This is what im talking about. Democrats and conservatives do not share the same values anymore.

What in the holy fuck are you babbling about? Riots, civil wars, burning homes? Where did you come up with THAT? Why do democrats always think violence is the solution? :cuckoo:

So your ilk *didn't* attack cops to try and overturn a lawful election? They didn't attack the capitol? They didn't call for the murder of Mike Pence? Your ilk *didn't* die in a firefight with authorities after threatening to murder the president? Your ilk *weren't* killed by authorities after attacking an FBI building with a nail gun? Your ilk *haven't* been calling for civil war?

Laughing.....you may check again.

This is why you're not to do shit; you don't believe your own bullshit. Not enough to murder cops over it. Not enough to die for it.

Enough to whine and make empty threats online? Oh, sure. You've been doing that for years.

But actually hurt people? You don't have the numbers. You don't have the balls.

What do you think that quote means? You think its about violence? Why would you assume that?

Because it's violent language.

So what is this grand "whilrwind" you think will take place. Tell us. The floor is yours.

My suspicion is it will be more vagueness and aloofness promising action that you know deep down you're not man enough to produce.

Your grasp of history is as feeble as your love and support of the Savior
Jack, the only thing I see you grasping here is your penis. Do your yanking in private, please.

This is about Trump. And only Trump.
Let's be clear, this is really about BIDEN AND ONLY BIDEN; this entire bogus multi-year, staged, timed show-trial manufactured against Trump conveniently timed to begin right before the election (just like Covid and BLM in 2020) is merely to keep the headlines off of the real story: the Treasonous Biden Crime Family, and the Obumma Deep State still clandestinely operating through them for an illegal "third term" of selling America totally down the tubes for a small oligarchy of uber-rich looking for a bigger piece of the global domination pie.

He did this all to himself.
Trump certainly walks right into it with his inexperience in political corruption combined with an ego the size of a bathtub which blinds him to his own vulnerabilities.

But I really like the fact you just can't give him up.
Give him up for WHAT, Jack? Joe Bidden? DeSantis? RFK? Elections and politics are so corrupt and dishonest now Jack that good people run like hell away from it and we are only lucky enough to get someone as good as Trump now maybe once in a century--- maybe for the last time.

Forum List

Back