What happens if Trump is convicted?

Of course Trump will appeal, that is what he does every time he loses
He needs grounds for an appeal…..I wish him luck

If he is counting on the Supreme Court to save him, I believe he will be disappointed
If I agreed with you then we would both be wrong.

Trump is a private citizen who should be treated like anyone else. He deserves the same presumption of innocence, due process and fair trial. And if convicted and sentenced to incarceration, should serve his time in prison like anyone else.

Albeit it with secret service protection.

I don’t think they can assure Trumps safety in a typical prison. He is such an asshole, he does not get along with others

A question for democrats. What do you think happens if you convict Trump? Im talking about AFTER you all come here and laugh about it, and you throw it in our faces, what do you think happens next? Have any of you considered what the conservative response will be?

Conservatives will be enraged. I know you will love that part of it (at first), but have you considered how we will use our rage? No conservative politician will be elected if they arent 100% onboard with getting revenge. That will be the one and only qualification that we will want, and thats why our politicians will do it. Its that or lose their seat.

I'll tell you my personal thoughts, and i promise that most conservatives will agree with the following. Im not going to list all the fucked up shit that democrats have done to Trump for the last 6 years. We all know its an endless list of awfulness. I will want the exact same stuff done to your party, but 10 times worse. I wont care about ethics or the law anymore, just like democrats dont care about it.

If by some miracle your party is able to thwart all of the fucked up shit that we attempt, what do you think our response will be THEN? Do you really think that half the nation is going to want to play anymore if the game is rigged against them? I assure you they will not. States will secede if the game is rigged for much longer. Once Texas goes, others will follow and then our great nation will come to an end.

You crossed the line one too many times and you did it with glee. You will reap the whirlwind for that. Dont kid yourself into thinking otherwise. Your party is leading our nation to a bad place.
I think you people will whine and cry much like you are now.
You will shriek and threaten.
You will nominate only those who threaten revenge and they will lose.
Some of you will try violence and will be killed or imprisoned.

Meanwhile the world will celebrate the demise of Trumpism and go on as if you never existed.

I don’t think they can assure Trumps safety in a typical prison. He is such an asshole, he does not get along with others
Guarantee the safety of a prisoner?
He will be just as safe as every other prisoner.
No one cries when one of them dies

The 2 year online degree that gets handed out these days? OK.

Maybe you should have spent more time studying personal finance. But, like I said, help is available.
Bro, I got it in person. Why the hate? 🤷‍♂

So the rest of the country is paying more but you aren’t?

1692229386066.jpeg

Bro, I got it in person. Why the hate? 🤷‍♂

So the rest of the country is paying more but you aren’t?

View attachment 815641
The rest of the country only has 5 bills?

Weird!

Do you understand that the prices are high in large part because "the rest of the country" has been doing well and spending a lot of money? I mean, maybe MBA stands for "muh butt acne".

Forum List

Back