What happens to the election if Trump croaks?

Guess what. Yes. Just voted today. Early.
But if that OP is an effort to mess with others I say shame shame shame.
How is that messing with others? Trump has covid. Covid has killed over 210,000 Americans. He is in a high risk group (over 65, obese). I'm just asking the question.

BTW, I voted to.

yeah covid....

all the same
Trump forevah~~~~~~:yes_text12:

View attachment 397651
That is the face of someone who just farted.

Yeah.....keep dreaming, dipshit.
You need to think that after watching the dickhead the Dems dumped on you this time.
Shoot...Hillary was literally a physical wreak....so you fags have to say shit like this to make yourselves feel better about your chances.
Not really. Biden is up by 14 points in the national polls.

1601950584769.png

I think you'd better worry about Biden croaking more than Trump.
Biden looks like he's liable to do a face-plant at any moment when he walks without a helping hand.
Biden does not have covid.
Nor is he morbidly obese or so unsteady he can't walk down a ramp. Hell, he even has better hair.
You need to think that after watching the dickhead the Dems dumped on you this time.
Shoot...Hillary was literally a physical wreak....so you fags have to say shit like this to make yourselves feel better about your chances.
Lol, no.

Just no.

If the sitting President dies in office the Vice President becomes President that does not change even in an election year. The Republican primary voters nominated the Trump/Pence ticket and it was accepted by them at the convention Pence would have to pick a VP and they would be the Republican ticket rather or not the election would be pushed back I don't know.

This is a question I don't know the answer to. I'm hoping someone more learned than me could answer this question.

If Trump takes a turn for the worse and dies as a result of covid-19, what happens to the election on Nov. 8?

Does it go ahead as scheduled?
Is it postponed until the Republican's can field another candidate?
Do we have to go through a Republican primary?
Is Mike Pence the President until...

What happens to the election if Trump dies before Nov. 8?
The election would continue I think. Senators have done that and they still run it. I think the widow of Mel Carnahan got elected that way.

Not really. Biden is up by 14 points in the national polls.
Nope...they're in a statistical tie now.

Forum List

Back