What happens to the election if Trump croaks?

This is a question I don't know the answer to. I'm hoping someone more learned than me could answer this question.

If Trump takes a turn for the worse and dies as a result of covid-19, what happens to the election on Nov. 8?

Does it go ahead as scheduled?
Is it postponed until the Republican's can field another candidate?
Do we have to go through a Republican primary?
Is Mike Pence the President until...

What happens to the election if Trump dies before Nov. 8?
I think you'd better worry about Biden croaking more than Trump.
Biden looks like he's liable to do a face-plant at any moment when he walks without a helping hand.

This is a question I don't know the answer to. I'm hoping someone more learned than me could answer this question.

If Trump takes a turn for the worse and dies as a result of covid-19, what happens to the election on Nov. 8?

Biden looks like he's liable to do a face-plant at any moment when he walks without a helping hand.
I think Biden is being played by Chucky.

It goes ahead. The date is in the constitution, no changes allowed. The RNC could name another candidate, but that's about it.

"Croaks"? So much for respect from the left. Meanwhile the democrat candidate has had two brain embolisms and has been pronounced dead on at least one occasion is barely creaking around. What happens if Biden dies?

I believe what Will might be hinting at is Trump name will remain and if he won then Pence would become President...

I could be incorrect in that, and will let Will clarify...
To be quite honest, I don't know the answer to this question.

Seeing the election is less than a month from now mean that Trump name would remain and if Trump would win after his death would mean the VP would take his place.

I do not see any other alternative unless the House would change the Election Date but I would believe the GOP would just roll with Trump as the head of the ticket even if he were no longer living...

Guess what. Yes. Just voted today. Early.
But if that OP is an effort to mess with others I say shame shame shame.
How is that messing with others? Trump has covid. Covid has killed over 210,000 Americans. He is in a high risk group (over 65, obese). I'm just asking the question.

BTW, I voted to.

yeah covid....

all the same
Trump forevah~~~~~~:yes_text12:

1601949371125.png

Biden does not have covid.
Nor is he morbidly obese or so unsteady he can't walk down a ramp. Hell, he even has better hair.
Yeah.....keep dreaming, dipshit.
You need to think that after watching the dickhead the Dems dumped on you this time.
Shoot...Hillary was literally a physical wreak....so you fags have to say shit like this to make yourselves feel better about your chances.

"Croaks"? So much for respect from the left. Meanwhile the democrat candidate has had two brain embolisms and has been pronounced dead on at least one occasion is barely creaking around. What happens if Biden dies?
Biden doesn't have covid.
Are you sure?
He sure as shit has something.

Forum List

Back