What happens Tuesday?

What will the results of the Presidential Election be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump Landslide

Electoral College: Trump 290, Clinton 248
Look maybe you can make the argument Trump could squeak by a with razor thin win, but there is no data whatsoever that indicates he would win in a landslide. That's just not in the cards.
True there is no hard data but all you need to do is look around and its like 2008 when Obama ran. Some are saying its like Reagan in the 80's. Its a movement and you'll see that play out on Tuesday.
Latinos are going to come out in droves. Right now they are underrepresented in the polls. Black people too will come out for Hillary.

Trump Landslide

Look maybe you can make the argument Trump could squeak by a with razor thin win, but there is no data whatsoever that indicates he would win in a landslide. That's just not in the cards.
True there is no hard data but all you need to do is look around and its like 2008 when Obama ran. Some are saying its like Reagan in the 80's. Its a movement and you'll see that play out on Tuesday.
Latinos are going to come out in droves. Right now they are underrepresented in the polls. Black people too will come out for Hillary.
Hispanics and Blacks will support Trump in record numbers. I have speculated that he will garner more votes from these two demographics than any other GOP candidate in 2 decades...maybe in the history of the GOP.

Again, I'm not saying he will get more than Hillary, I'm saying he'll get more than any other GOP candidate in history. I have to clarify that again because people don't read past "Hispanics and blacks will support Trump in record numbers"

Ok, personal thoughts about the candidates aside. If you were to call the race based on what you've seen of the polls, trends, etc, what would you say the outcome will be?

My prediction (I didn’t list Trump’s states…I assume he will win every state Hillary does not).

Blue States.png

Popular vote for HRC is 46-48%

Ok, personal thoughts about the candidates aside. If you were to call the race based on what you've seen of the polls, trends, etc, what would you say the outcome will be?

My prediction (I didn’t list Trump’s states…I assume he will win every state Hillary does not).

View attachment 97014

Hillary has a better chance of winning NC than she does FL.

Trump Landslide

I've seen no evidence of a movement. It's a cult of personality. For a movement there would be coattails

If we can stop the fraud Trump will have a great night and we will all be watching him give his acceptance speech before the polls close in California.

Trump Landslide

I've seen no evidence of a movement. It's a cult of personality. For a movement there would be coattails
You cannot discount these massive rallies around the country and the huge amount of support he's seeing. Whens the last time you saw the LGBT community go and give a GOP candidate their flag and tell people to go vote for them? When was there ever a coalition of minorities going around the country telling other minorities to vote Trump? When did you see groups of "Chinese for GOP candidate" "Latino's for GOP candidate" "Gays for GOP Candidate" proudly carrying around their signs? When have you heard a lot of black people speaking out against the Dems and saying its time for change vote GOP (Trump)?

This stuff and more is happening. Never in my life have I seen such a diverse group of Americans support a GOP candidate. Sure its going to take more than this election to bring more over, but the movement has already begun. Thats not cult of personality, that's a real and tangible movement.

MSM sure won't show it, but I'm telling you on Nov 8th everyone will see.

Trump Landslide

You cannot discount these massive rallies around the country and the huge amount of support he's seeing. Whens the last time you saw the LGBT community go and give a GOP candidate their flag and tell people to go vote for them? When was there ever a coalition of minorities going around the country telling other minorities to vote Trump? When did you see groups of "Chinese for GOP candidate" "Latino's for GOP candidate" "Gays for GOP Candidate" proudly carrying around their signs? When have you heard a lot of black people speaking out against the Dems and saying its time for change vote GOP (Trump)?

This stuff and more is happening. Never in my life have I seen such a diverse group of Americans support a GOP candidate. Sure its going to take more than this election to bring more over, but the movement has already begun. Thats not cult of personality, that's a real and tangible movement.

MSM sure won't show it, but I'm telling you on Nov 8th everyone will see.

I'm not discounting them. I just don't see evidence that it's a movement rather than a cult of personality. What other candidates are part of this movement? How many people are at their rallies? What's the platform of this movement?

Have mercy! Hillary is going to win and we will know corruption in government as in no other time in history.

Eh, my hope is a landslide for Trump..

It would help restore my faith in the American people...

Liberty .. Justice and the American Way...:salute:

Trump Landslide

Look in the toilet.

View attachment 97014

She may end up winning both. The proof will be in the pudding on Tuesday evening. The Hispanic vote is going to hurt Trump a lot in Florida

View attachment 97014

She may end up winning both. The proof will be in the pudding on Tuesday evening. The Hispanic vote is going to hurt Trump a lot in Florida
I just hope the Florida vote gets called soon into the proceedings. If she wins it I can feel a whole lot better.

View attachment 97014

I just hope the Florida vote gets called soon into the proceedings. If she wins it I can feel a whole lot better.

RCP has her up comfortably. Florida being Florida, I don't expect a concrete answer until 10 EST. PA, MI, NH, VA, ME will all be in Ms. Clinton's column long before FL is there.

Trump will surprise everyone when he flips a couple of blue states. He'll win Ohio and Fla. and probably N. Carolina. And if he flips even one blue state, he wins the election.

I'm going to say... Hillary close win. Early vote turnout in various states are showing strong latino turnout in various states, a demographic Trump hasn't done well with. Democratic turn out is up too in the early voting. She's remained up in enough states to put her over the top.

But it will be close. Trump has closed in a lot of states and will likely win Ohio and Florida, the traditional red states, and may surprise in New Hampshire. This will be closer than a lot of folks will be comfortable with.

I almost went with Hillary popular vote win and Trump Electoral vote because of Hillary's numbers in a few traditional Red States.
To think Latino is one voting bloc is a mistake on your part. While many Mexicans support Clinton many Cubans support Trump.

Forum List

Back