🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happens when a tax cut doesn't cut people's taxes so they'd notice?

No doubt.

I used to worry about the debt and deficits but I don't anymore. Quite frankly I don't care about them at all. No one in government cares either. All I care about now is keeping as much of my own money as possible

Government wastes our money and there's zero accountability. In 2016 alone they lost nearly $400 billion to government waste and fraud.
how much in 2017 or the 2 trillion on gwb's bs war count?

DO NOT confuse lying POS GOP RINO's with fiscal conservatives. I was one of the first and few to call president Bush claim that the Iraq war would only cost $70 billion and we'd get paid back in oil BULL SHIT.
There are fiscal conservatives? Sure are quiet with all the current spending...
Sooner or later one has to realize what he can and cannot change

We can't change the fact that government doesn't care about the debt. Or if we can change it we choose not to. it doesn't matter which one it is because they both amount to the same thing

So I stopped caring bout the debt and now all I care about is keeping as much of my money as I can away from the fucking government.

If you had any brains you'd do the same thing
I try Wish I had trumps accountants

Answer most sane people would give: Happier than giving it to you assholes who run up the same debt levels anyway. At least now I get some of it back.

Did you ever wonder in that half brain of yours:

WHY $1.4 TRILLION had to be borrowed to finance this tax scam?.

Did you ever wonder WHO was going to pay for that borrowing with interest?

Did you ever wonder WHY conglomerates managed to get those cuts in PERPETUITY but the middle class only has those cuts TEMPORARILY?

Ponder those facts and choose whether you want to REMAIN an idiotic, cult member OR join the saner 2/3 of this country's voters.

NEWS FLASH

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE DEBT

So stop wasting your time arguing about it and worry about keeping as much of your own money as you can

Answer most sane people would give: Happier than giving it to you assholes who run up the same debt levels anyway. At least now I get some of it back.

Did you ever wonder WHY conglomerates managed to get those cuts in PERPETUITY but the middle class only has those cuts TEMPORARILY?

Ponder those facts and choose whether you want to REMAIN an idiotic, cult member OR join the saner 2/3 of this country's voters.

NEWS FLASH

So stop wasting your time arguing about it and worry about keeping as much of your own money as you can
See u all tomorrow
What Is a Seder? - A quick, one-page overview of the Passover Meal's ...
https://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/.../What-Is-a-Seder.htm
What Is a Seder? The Seder is a feast that includes reading, drinking wine, telling stories, eating special foods, singing, and other Passover traditions. As per Biblical command, it is held after nightfall on the first night of Passover (and the second night if you live outside of Israel), the anniversary of our nation's miraculous ...
The Haggadah · ‎Why four cups of wine? · ‎Passover Recipes · ‎Meal Hand-Washing

NEWS FLASH

See u all tomorrow
https://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/.../What-Is-a-Seder.htm
What Is a Seder? The Seder is a feast that includes reading, drinking wine, telling stories, eating special foods, singing, and other Passover traditions. As per Biblical command, it is held after nightfall on the first night of Passover (and the second night if you live outside of Israel), the anniversary of our nation's miraculous ...
30 years ago I gave up religion for Lent and never went back

NEWS FLASH

That "conclusion" is one that only a clueless idiot would come up with......If you think that the debt does not have an immediate impact on one's borrowing capacity, or the cost of some goods, then there is little hope that this forum could ever make you any less of an idiot.

NEWS FLASH

That "conclusion" is one that only a clueless idiot would come up with......If you think that the debt does not have an immediate impact on one's borrowing capacity, or the cost of some goods, then there is little hope that this forum could ever make you any less of an idiot.

My borrowing capacity is just fine

No one in the fucking government cares about the debt.

Who put those people in office?

We did ( well you did I don't waste my time voting anymore)

ERGO the collective we doesn't give a shit about the debt

Did you ever wonder in that empty head of yours why when the tax rates were higher we STILL had to borrow 1.5 trillion per year? Did you ever wonder why that was? Or are you new to this whole over spending by politicians debate?

NEWS FLASH

See u all tomorrow
Texts & Writings - Jewish Books
30 years ago I gave up religion for Lent and never went back
I'm Jewish by injection only My kids went to catholic schools Didn't hurt them a bit but they hated them

Like I said, in the history of the Interwebz I have never encountered a Marxist troll who was not fabulously wealthy.

Not one.
Having a few million isn't the big deal you're making it UN You could have had a home you paid 100k for 30 years ago that's worth 7,800K now for example

Here's a hint sploogy, those who actually have a few million don't need to brag about it to strangers on the internet.
UN maybe this will help
A record number of Americans are now millionaires, new study shows. There are more millionaires than ever in the United States. As of the end of 2016, there were a record 10.8 million millionaires nationwide, according to a new study from Spectrem Group's Market Insights Report 2017.Mar 24, 2017
A record number of Americans are now millionaires, new study shows
https://www.cnbc.com/.../a-record-number-of-americans-are-now-millionaires-new-stud...

If you want to be a muli-millionaire, then you're in the right place to be that. The Internet, where you can be whatever you want.

As for me, I'm a male underwear model. I am a scratch golfer. I love to hang glide, cliff dive and parachute from airplanes. My sign is Virgo and I own seven Lamborghinis, one for each day of the week
The big difference is you're full of shit I'm not I gotta laugh at republicans that think all dems are broke and on welfare

Many are. You all want other people to pay your bills. But you're wrong. You don't need to be poor to be greedy

Did you ever wonder in that empty head of yours why when the tax rates were higher we STILL had to borrow 1.5 trillion per year? Did you ever wonder why that was? Or are you new to this whole over spending by politicians debate?

Oh, yeah....I wondered.......But had you graduated from junior high, you too would know that under this tax scam the borrowing DOUBLED than the usual borrowing with the old tax rates......

Please list 10 or so conglomerates who actually PAID the statutory "high" tax rate........Go on.....lol

NEWS FLASH

Well, I do care about it but it's plain to see nobody in DC does and no matter who you vote in suddenly doesn't care after telling us how they're going to get it under control. But whining about the lower tax rates being the cause while they still borrowed at the same rate with the higher rates is retarded. It doesn't matter what the tax rates are these assholes are going to borrow 1.5 trillion a year until that golden goose is thoroughly cooked for votes.

Oh, yeah....I wondered.......But had you graduated from junior high, you too would know that under this tax scam the borrowing DOUBLED than the usual borrowing with the old tax rates......

Please list 10 or so conglomerates who actually PAID the statutory "high" tax rate........Go on.....lol
Eight years 10 trillion dollars. Didn't seem to matter how high the tax rates were they were going to spend even more. Bitching about lower tax rates seems to be a waste of fucking time as far as the debt is concerned.

But whining about the lower tax rates being the cause while they still borrowed at the same rate with the higher rates is retarded

Don;t be an idiot.....Realize that the usual borrowing has just DOUBLED because of the tax scam. Surely a grown up can explain it to you.

But whining about the lower tax rates being the cause while they still borrowed at the same rate with the higher rates is retarded

Don;t be an idiot.....Realize that the usual borrowing has just DOUBLED because of the tax scam. Surely a grown up can explain it to you.
You apparently aren't very good at math. The borrowing didn't double. It stayed exactly the same. The obie years snuck in another one of the exact same bullshit.

Eight years 10 trillion dollars. Didn't seem to matter how high the tax rates were they were going to spend even more. Bitching about lower tax rates seems to be a waste of fucking time as far as the debt is concerned.

NO, idiot......Obama did borrow tons of money...BUT, he saved this country from a depression, saved some industries, kept unemployed workers from food lines, etc.

YOU DO NOT BORROW at the same rate when the economy is doing well.....UNLESS it is to reward your rich cronies..

If you cannot see the difference, just keep watching Hannity....I don't really give a crap....lol

Go Figure: Tax Revenues Climbed $18 Billion In First Month Of GOP Tax Cuts | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Fiscal Policy: The Congressional Budget Office says that federal revenues in January added up to $362 billion. That's an increase of $18 billion— or 5.2% — from the year before. As a result, the government ran a surplus of $51 billion that month, which is equal to the previous January.

Wait, weren't the tax cuts supposed to bankrupt the country to benefit the rich? It almost looks like the tax cuts — which took effect in January — are paying for themselves.

That wouldn't be fair, either. As the CBO notes, the new payroll withholding scheduled hadn't fully taken effect in January; companies don't have to update their employee tax withholdings until the middle of this month. When that happens, monthly revenues from individual income taxes will likely slip.

But the latest CBO report does show how a growing economy can make up a lot of the difference between the advertised price of a tax cut and the actual impact on revenues.

The same report says that revenues for the first four months of the current fiscal year — which started last October — were $46 billion higher than the same period the year before.

Tax Revenues are up.................hmmmmm...............If GNAT is right they should be down..............

boogles the mind

NO, idiot......Obama did borrow tons of money...BUT, he saved this country from a depression, saved some industries, kept unemployed workers from food lines, etc.

YOU DO NOT BORROW at the same rate when the economy is doing well.....UNLESS it is to reward your rich cronies..

If you cannot see the difference, just keep watching Hannity....I don't really give a crap....lol
WTF? You told us the last eight years was an economic recovery like never seen before. It was the greatest turn around in history. Jobs were flowing, money everywhere, prosperity for all. If that's true how the hell did he over spend by over a trillion per year during this great recovery period when you claim you don't need to spend that unless there's a depression?

WTF? You told us the last eight years was an economic recovery like never seen before. It was the greatest turn around in history. Jobs were flowing, money everywhere, prosperity for all. If that's true how the hell did he over spend by over a trillion per year during this great recovery period when you claim you don't need to spend that unless there's a depression?

C1fyt0JVEAMld2b.jpg

PLUSa rise in the stock market by FORTY percent....

C1fyt0JVEAMld2b.jpg

PLUSa rise in the stock market by FORTY percent....
Without Texas after the crash he wouldn't have gained squat..............................check it out..............hardly a state that is LIBERAL.........

Forum List

Back