🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happens when a tax cut doesn't cut people's taxes so they'd notice?

If Hillary had won Dem's had every intention of raising your taxes.

No doubt.

I used to worry about the debt and deficits but I don't anymore. Quite frankly I don't care about them at all. No one in government cares either. All I care about now is keeping as much of my own money as possible

Government wastes our money and there's zero accountability. In 2016 alone they lost nearly $400 billion to government waste and fraud.
how much in 2017 or the 2 trillion on gwb's bs war count?

DO NOT confuse lying POS GOP RINO's with fiscal conservatives. I was one of the first and few to call president Bush claim that the Iraq war would only cost $70 billion and we'd get paid back in oil BULL SHIT.
There are fiscal conservatives? Sure are quiet with all the current spending...

Spend smart not stupid, when you understand what I just said return.

[
We overspend and get cheated out of billions spent on our military and our health care needs drastic fixing with all the faults there But nooooooooooo republicans want to cut the items that keep us safe and healthy

You mean that you Marxists seek control of the health care system. You "fix" by socializing.

Get government the fuck out of health care and viola, it's fixed.

You're just a Marxist troll from the Soros hate sites. You have nothing to offer save Stalinist talking points and absurd lies. (BUT EWE IS A GIZZILIONAIRE!)
get govt out so more ah's can get away with raising prices on drugs from 13 bucks to 750 like the ah in the papers now did?

Government has its uses, defense obviously but also government can be an effective watch dog. Look a percentage of humans are corrupt douchebags who need to be monitored and slapped.

Prove it.

Post your tax returns

And FYI I own a business and employ 16 people which is why I know about Section 199A of the new tax law and you don't
Have 2 CPA's working for me. Don't know it all like you trumpettes think you do. Me and drumpf only hire the LOL best
Prove it

Anyone can say they are a millionaire on the internet
Millionaire? that was years ago NOW multi millionaire is more like it And I'll post mine when drumph posts all of his

Of course, you are a gizzilionaire.

What Marxist troll isn't?
UN and you can't believe it? Anyone putting their money in the markets the last 25-35 or so years couldn't miss becoming wealthy Why do you find that so hard to believe? I'm far from the highest branch on the tree and a real wise ass like you should be wealthy too

Like I said, in the history of the Interwebz I have never encountered a Marxist troll who was not fabulously wealthy.

Not one.

No doubt.

I used to worry about the debt and deficits but I don't anymore. Quite frankly I don't care about them at all. No one in government cares either. All I care about now is keeping as much of my own money as possible

Government wastes our money and there's zero accountability. In 2016 alone they lost nearly $400 billion to government waste and fraud.

DO NOT confuse lying POS GOP RINO's with fiscal conservatives. I was one of the first and few to call president Bush claim that the Iraq war would only cost $70 billion and we'd get paid back in oil BULL SHIT.
would a fiscal conservative give taxcuts when economy was doing well instead of trying to cut our overspending?

You bet if I was convinced the return on the investment was worth it. Look you need to come to grips with something, these morons in government have sunk us so far in debt our only hope is to grow our way out of it. No amount of spending cuts or tax increases will fix the problem now. Very aggressive economic growth, or a debt death spiral into the dirt those are your two choices.

[
get govt out so more ah's can get away with raising prices on drugs from 13 bucks to 750 like the ah in the papers now did?

Grownups found something called "the market" which takes care of such things through competition, Because government creates and maintains monopolies, this sort of gouging goes on.

Without government, no monopoly. Without the monopoly, no gouging.

I got a great tax cut. Also was just informed we are getting an unplanned bonus next month. Thanks president Trump!

It must suck to work somewhere that has to rely on the POTUS to give its employees a bonus.

Maybe you should find somewhere other than Wendy's...just a thought

I'm in the 3% libwit, just my annual bonus is probably more than you earn. Here have one of these :itsok:

Yeah, I hear fork lift operators are cleaning up. You're probably in the union, right?

The tax reform is a Ponzi scheme.

It's more Keynesian than Keynes.

Of course retards like it. Because they were told to like it.

But don't kid yourselves it had anything to do with fiscal conservatism. All it did was transfer $1.5 trillion onto our kids' backs. Money which will have to be borrowed from our enemies like China, at higher and higher interest rates.

This was a giant wealth redistribution scam, signed and approved by a huckster.
Obama racked up over $10 trillion in debt when interest is included, so stop pretending you can about debt. Your entire premise is horrifically flawed.
When one is making a comeback from an economic depression as the government did to incur a debt to finance the nation during that economic reboot is not a bad thing.

Have 2 CPA's working for me. Don't know it all like you trumpettes think you do. Me and drumpf only hire the LOL best
Prove it

Millionaire? that was years ago NOW multi millionaire is more like it And I'll post mine when drumph posts all of his

UN and you can't believe it? Anyone putting their money in the markets the last 25-35 or so years couldn't miss becoming wealthy Why do you find that so hard to believe? I'm far from the highest branch on the tree and a real wise ass like you should be wealthy too

Like I said, in the history of the Interwebz I have never encountered a Marxist troll who was not fabulously wealthy.

Not one.
Having a few million isn't the big deal you're making it UN You could have had a home you paid 100k for 30 years ago that's worth 7,800K now for example

Prove it

Not one.
Having a few million isn't the big deal you're making it UN You could have had a home you paid 100k for 30 years ago that's worth 7,800K now for example

Here's a hint sploogy, those who actually have a few million don't need to brag about it to strangers on the internet.

I got a great tax cut. Also was just informed we are getting an unplanned bonus next month. Thanks president Trump!

It must suck to work somewhere that has to rely on the POTUS to give its employees a bonus.

Maybe you should find somewhere other than Wendy's...just a thought

I'm in the 3% libwit, just my annual bonus is probably more than you earn. Here have one of these :itsok:

Yeah, I hear fork lift operators are cleaning up. You're probably in the union, right?

Your wealth envy is noted, anything else? I was born into a poor government cheese family, WORKED my ass off and rose up the ranks.

Not one.

Here's a hint sploogy, those who actually have a few million don't need to brag about it to strangers on the internet.
blame blues and like I said it's no big deal

The tax reform is a Ponzi scheme.

It's more Keynesian than Keynes.

Of course retards like it. Because they were told to like it.

But don't kid yourselves it had anything to do with fiscal conservatism. All it did was transfer $1.5 trillion onto our kids' backs. Money which will have to be borrowed from our enemies like China, at higher and higher interest rates.

This was a giant wealth redistribution scam, signed and approved by a huckster.

You think tax cuts are Keynesian economics? What the fucking hell? You're trying to reach new heights in idiocy?

Um .. yes comrade. Tax cuts are spending. All money is the people's money

Not one.

UN maybe this will help
A record number of Americans are now millionaires, new study shows. There are more millionaires than ever in the United States. As of the end of 2016, there were a record 10.8 million millionaires nationwide, according to a new study from Spectrem Group's Market Insights Report 2017.Mar 24, 2017
A record number of Americans are now millionaires, new study shows
https://www.cnbc.com/.../a-record-number-of-americans-are-now-millionaires-new-stud...

Answer most sane people would give: Happier than giving it to you assholes who run up the same debt levels anyway. At least now I get some of it back.

Did you ever wonder in that half brain of yours:

WHY $1.4 TRILLION had to be borrowed to finance this tax scam?.

Did you ever wonder WHO was going to pay for that borrowing with interest?

Did you ever wonder WHY conglomerates managed to get those cuts in PERPETUITY but the middle class only has those cuts TEMPORARILY?

Ponder those facts and choose whether you want to REMAIN an idiotic, cult member OR join the saner 2/3 of this country's voters.

Not one.

UN maybe this will help
A record number of Americans are now millionaires, new study shows. There are more millionaires than ever in the United States. As of the end of 2016, there were a record 10.8 million millionaires nationwide, according to a new study from Spectrem Group's Market Insights Report 2017.Mar 24, 2017
https://www.cnbc.com/.../a-record-number-of-americans-are-now-millionaires-new-stud...

If you want to be a muli-millionaire, then you're in the right place to be that. The Internet, where you can be whatever you want.

As for me, I'm a male underwear model. I am a scratch golfer. I love to hang glide, cliff dive and parachute from airplanes. My sign is Virgo and I own seven Lamborghinis, one for each day of the week

Not one.

UN maybe this will help

If you want to be a muli-millionaire, then you're in the right place to be that. The Internet, where you can be whatever you want.

As for me, I'm a male underwear model. I am a scratch golfer. I love to hang glide, cliff dive and parachute from airplanes. My sign is Virgo and I own seven Lamborghinis, one for each day of the week
The big difference is you're full of shit I'm not I gotta laugh at republicans that think all dems are broke and on welfare

No doubt.

There are fiscal conservatives? Sure are quiet with all the current spending...
Sooner or later one has to realize what he can and cannot change

We can't change the fact that government doesn't care about the debt. Or if we can change it we choose not to. it doesn't matter which one it is because they both amount to the same thing

So I stopped caring bout the debt and now all I care about is keeping as much of my money as I can away from the fucking government.

If you had any brains you'd do the same thing

Forum List

Back