🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happens when a tax cut doesn't cut people's taxes so they'd notice?

How do you "pay for tax cuts," shit fer brains?

Does all money rightfully belong to our rulers, hence allowing peasants to keep more of what they earn must be "paid for?"

You Stalinists are some stupid motherfuckers.
Call your kids stupid motherfuckers if they don't slap your face, making them pay for your measly tax cut
Don't have kids and only stupid motherfuckers want to give more of their money to the fucking government
between my kids and I we pay enough to support quite a few of you white trashers

Prove it.

Post your tax returns

And FYI I own a business and employ 16 people which is why I know about Section 199A of the new tax law and you don't
IF that's true skull you are the smartest MFing republican on this board
Tax Reform & Section 199A Deduction Overview | BDO Tax

I am not a republican never said I was

you ASSUME too much

Have 2 CPA's working for me. Don't know it all like you trumpettes think you do. Me and drumpf only hire the LOL best

Of course you do!

Never in the history of the Interwebz has there ever been a Marxist troll who was not a self-made gizzilionaire!

As any of you and you'll all regale us with just how fabulously wealthy you are.... :eusa_whistle:

[
Call your kids stupid motherfuckers if they don't slap your face, making them pay for your measly tax cut

You are far too drunk to be posting, Comrade.

Look, you are an ignorant and uneducated Marxist. You have no clue how an economy operates. You are a drooling fool who engages in the two minutes hate of CNN and then flings shit.

IF we seek to address the debt - fuck the deficit - IF we seek to address the massive debt, then we have one and only one choice; cut spending.

Allowing people to keep more of what they rightfully earned has almost no impact on the $20 trillion debt ISIS Barry bequeathed us. The deep state criminals who run the nation made clear that their only intent is to rape the nation repeatedly with this latest heist they have pulled off.

End the department of education - the states can fund their own schools.
End the EPA, those bastards do more environmental damage than they do good.
End the NSA or the CIA, the two are redundant
Repeal the theft of billions and billions through "green energy" grifts from the Obama regime.
Repeal the Davis-Beacon act

I can go on, not that you grasp any of this anyway.
how come no massive military deductions? Don't we overspend there too? OR are you just cutting Dem favorites like republican scum are want to do?

Don't have kids and only stupid motherfuckers want to give more of their money to the fucking government
between my kids and I we pay enough to support quite a few of you white trashers

Prove it.

Post your tax returns

And FYI I own a business and employ 16 people which is why I know about Section 199A of the new tax law and you don't
Have 2 CPA's working for me. Don't know it all like you trumpettes think you do. Me and drumpf only hire the LOL best
Prove it

Anyone can say they are a millionaire on the internet
Millionaire? that was years ago NOW multi millionaire is more like it And I'll post mine when drumph posts all of his

I got a great tax cut. Also was just informed we are getting an unplanned bonus next month. Thanks president Trump!
you don't really care who is going to pay for your meager tax cuts do you?? Wait till prices go up and those cuts disappear like farts in the wind

I pay more in taxes than most people earn so pardon me if I enjoy my tax cut and bonus.
what's a few 1000 more or less ? But who will pay for them?

I pay more than my fair share of taxes. If the moochers in the Dem party got off their ass and worked a job we wouldn't be so far in debt and my taxes would probably go down.
Yeah if red states didn't mooch so much from the blue states they'd find out what work really means

If Dem moochers in red states didn't mooch off red states is what you meant to say.

Tax credits for jobs.............in California...........

and companies aren't even taking advantage of the program............

But they preach tax breaks and incentives don't work............but in a liberal state like California it has been policy for 4 years.....

The Hypocrisy of the left.

Businesses leaving California hiring tax credits on the table

Four years after Gov. Jerry Brown started his signature program to boost California jobs by awarding tax credits to the firms that create them, businesses have left two-thirds of those available credits unclaimed — a sign that most expected jobs have yet to materialize.

The state can’t say for sure how many of the administration’s 83,414 projected jobs over five years have actually been created. State offices responsible for awarding and monitoring the California Competes tax credits say they aren’t keeping count.

And the Legislative Analyst’s Office warned in an October report that some of the governor’s incentives that have been put to use may inadvertently be picking winners and losers within California. The state has awarded about 15 percent of the tax credits to service professionals such as hair stylists, plumbers, insurance agents and doctors, giving them an advantage over their competitors in the same market.

Brown administration spokesman Sid Voorakkara said the governor stands by California Competes, calling the program a “vital tool to support businesses.” He noted that businesses have five years to meet their hiring targets, and said there may be tax advantages for waiting to claim the credit.

how come no massive military deductions? Don't we overspend there too? OR are you just cutting Dem favorites like republican scum are want to do?

You Marxists do hate the military.

Little doubt that we do waste money in how we run the military. However, it is a legitimate and constitutional function of government. Food Stamps (snap) and WIC are not.

Prove it.

Post your tax returns

IF that's true skull you are the smartest MFing republican on this board
Tax Reform & Section 199A Deduction Overview | BDO Tax

I am not a republican never said I was

you ASSUME too much
Then you have that going for you ,,,,,, I Apologize

Prove it.

Post your tax returns

Prove it

Millionaire? that was years ago NOW multi millionaire is more like it And I'll post mine when drumph posts all of his

Of course, you are a gizzilionaire.

What Marxist troll isn't?

I don't give a fuck how small of an increase a tax cut gives me as long as I keep more of my own money.

If Hillary had won Dem's had every intention of raising your taxes.

No doubt.

I used to worry about the debt and deficits but I don't anymore. Quite frankly I don't care about them at all. No one in government cares either. All I care about now is keeping as much of my own money as possible

Government wastes our money and there's zero accountability. In 2016 alone they lost nearly $400 billion to government waste and fraud.

You Marxists do hate the military.

Little doubt that we do waste money in how we run the military. However, it is a legitimate and constitutional function of government. Food Stamps (snap) and WIC are not.
We overspend and get cheated out of billions spent on our military and our health care needs drastic fixing with all the faults there But nooooooooooo republicans want to cut the items that keep us safe and healthy

I don't give a fuck how small of an increase a tax cut gives me as long as I keep more of my own money.

No doubt.

I used to worry about the debt and deficits but I don't anymore. Quite frankly I don't care about them at all. No one in government cares either. All I care about now is keeping as much of my own money as possible

Government wastes our money and there's zero accountability. In 2016 alone they lost nearly $400 billion to government waste and fraud.
how much in 2017 or the 2 trillion on gwb's bs war count?

Why should we listen to Liberals......

How many businesses have left California? This report claims to have an answer – Pasadena Star News

California’s costly tax and regulatory policies prompted more than 10,000 businesses to leave the state, reduce their operations or curtail plans to locate here between 2008 and 2015, according to a report from Spectrum Location Solutions.

The Irvine-based company conducts site-selection studies and other assessments to help businesses relocate to optimum states and locales for their operations. Some of their clients include corporations that have relocated out of California, like Honda.

Texas attracting high-paying California jobs

Spectrum President Joe Vranich, who authored the report, isn’t impressed by that number. Texas, he said, still outperformed California over the past 15 to 20 years in overall employment growth. He added that the California jobs that have moved to Texas tend to pay higher wages than the Texas jobs that have migrated to California.

“Texas is outperforming California on so many metrics,” Vranich said.

Packing up and moving out: People are leaving California in droves, including some High Desert residents

The Golden State continues to rank No. 1 as the state that has waved goodbye to more residents, about 143,000 last year, than welcomed those who have moved here, according to a U.S. Census Bureau report.

And despite the state losing 3.5 million people to other states from 2010 to 2015, many demographic experts said there is no mass exodus from California.

But this story is not so much about the amount of Californians leaving, but about why so many longtime High Desert residents have moved out of the Victor Valley.

[
We overspend and get cheated out of billions spent on our military and our health care needs drastic fixing with all the faults there But nooooooooooo republicans want to cut the items that keep us safe and healthy

You mean that you Marxists seek control of the health care system. You "fix" by socializing.

Get government the fuck out of health care and viola, it's fixed.

You're just a Marxist troll from the Soros hate sites. You have nothing to offer save Stalinist talking points and absurd lies. (BUT EWE IS A GIZZILIONAIRE!)

No doubt.

DO NOT confuse lying POS GOP RINO's with fiscal conservatives. I was one of the first and few to call president Bush claim that the Iraq war would only cost $70 billion and we'd get paid back in oil BULL SHIT.

Californians Comprise Largest Number of New Texas Transplants

A new report by the Texas Association of Realtors reveals that Californians continue to move to the Lone Star State en masse, accounting for the largest number of new residents that hail from other states.
The 2017 Texas Relocation Report shows, in 2015, Texas added 553,032 new people. The most transplants came from California (65,546), followed by Florida (33,670), Louisiana (31,044), New York (26,287), and Oklahoma (25,555).

“The diverse job opportunities and high quality of life in Texas continue to drive in-state and out-of-state migration to Texas cities and counties, both big and small,” said Vicki Fullerton, 2017 chairman of the Texas Association of Realtors, in a press release. “This is the third consecutive year that Texas has gained more than 500,000 new residents from out of state.”

In the report, Texas ranked second among states to add new residents via domestic migration in 2015 after factoring in outflow. Although over a half million people relocated to Texas, 445,343 left. This means the out-of-state net gain of residents was 107,689. In 2014, it was 103,465. Both years, more people entered than exited and the Texas realtors said the state bested its 2014 net gain by 4 percent.

By comparison, California lost more residents than it gained — 643,710 packed up and went elsewhere, while 514,477 moved to the Golden State.

WELCOME TO TEXAS..................................

Prove it.

Post your tax returns

Prove it

Of course, you are a gizzilionaire.

What Marxist troll isn't?
UN and you can't believe it? Anyone putting their money in the markets the last 25-35 or so years couldn't miss becoming wealthy Why do you find that so hard to believe? I'm far from the highest branch on the tree and a real wise ass like you should be wealthy too

No doubt.

DO NOT confuse lying POS GOP RINO's with fiscal conservatives. I was one of the first and few to call president Bush claim that the Iraq war would only cost $70 billion and we'd get paid back in oil BULL SHIT.
There are fiscal conservatives? Sure are quiet with all the current spending...

[

You mean that you Marxists seek control of the health care system. You "fix" by socializing.

Get government the fuck out of health care and viola, it's fixed.

You're just a Marxist troll from the Soros hate sites. You have nothing to offer save Stalinist talking points and absurd lies. (BUT EWE IS A GIZZILIONAIRE!)
get govt out so more ah's can get away with raising prices on drugs from 13 bucks to 750 like the ah in the papers now did?

No doubt.

would a fiscal conservative give taxcuts when economy was doing well instead of trying to cut our overspending?

Forum List

Back