🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happens when a tax cut doesn't cut people's taxes so they'd notice?

I got a great tax cut. Also was just informed we are getting an unplanned bonus next month. Thanks president Trump!

It must suck to work somewhere that has to rely on the POTUS to give its employees a bonus.

Maybe you should find somewhere other than Wendy's...just a thought

I'm in the 3% libwit, just my annual bonus is probably more than you earn. Here have one of these :itsok:

The tax reform is a Ponzi scheme.

It's more Keynesian than Keynes.

Of course retards like it. Because they were told to like it.

But don't kid yourselves it had anything to do with fiscal conservatism. All it did was transfer $1.5 trillion onto our kids' backs. Money which will have to be borrowed from our enemies like China, at higher and higher interest rates.

This was a giant wealth redistribution scam, signed and approved by a huckster.

:lmao:

Oh, do say dumb fucker?

So, cutting taxes "transfers debt," does it Comrade? Is this because all capital rightfully belongs to the state? Hence any wealth not taken in taxes is a reduction to the rightful wealth of the state, you Marxist moron?

You know not the first thing about economics, you leftist turd. You're not a "fiscal" or any other sort of "conservative." You are a leftist and fiscal moron.

Oh, and is it your understanding that Lord Keynes is the father of fiscal conservatism? No doubt you are guided by the conservative voice of Paul Krugman, da Comrade?

I got a great tax cut. Also was just informed we are getting an unplanned bonus next month. Thanks president Trump!
you don't really care who is going to pay for your meager tax cuts do you?? Wait till prices go up and those cuts disappear like farts in the wind

I pay more in taxes than most people earn so pardon me if I enjoy my tax cut and bonus.
what's a few 1000 more or less ? But who will pay for them?

I pay more than my fair share of taxes. If the moochers in the Dem party got off their ass and worked a job we wouldn't be so far in debt and my taxes would probably go down.

[

It must suck to work somewhere that has to rely on the POTUS to give its employees a bonus.

Maybe you should find somewhere other than Wendy's...just a thought

Well, no doubt you are just FABULOUSLY WEALTHY. I have yet to encounter a leftist on the interwebz who is not a self-made gizzilionaire. Naturally you advocate confiscatory taxation and authoritarian regulation as the path to prosperity.

As a democrat, you seek to "Make America Venezuela Again."

:lol:

Fucking commies, so dumb, yet so very fucking dumb....

you don't really care who is going to pay for your meager tax cuts do you?? Wait till prices go up and those cuts disappear like farts in the wind

How do you "pay for tax cuts," shit fer brains?

Does all money rightfully belong to our rulers, hence allowing peasants to keep more of what they earn must be "paid for?"

You Stalinists are some stupid motherfuckers.
Call your kids stupid motherfuckers if they don't slap your face, making them pay for your measly tax cut

I pay more in taxes than most people earn so pardon me if I enjoy my tax cut and bonus.
what's a few 1000 more or less ? But who will pay for them?

I pay more than my fair share of taxes. If the moochers in the Dem party got off their ass and worked a job we wouldn't be so far in debt and my taxes would probably go down.
Yeah if red states didn't mooch so much from the blue states they'd find out what work really means

The tax reform is a Ponzi scheme.

It's more Keynesian than Keynes.

Of course retards like it. Because they were told to like it.

But don't kid yourselves it had anything to do with fiscal conservatism. All it did was transfer $1.5 trillion onto our kids' backs. Money which will have to be borrowed from our enemies like China, at higher and higher interest rates.

This was a giant wealth redistribution scam, signed and approved by a huckster.
Obama racked up over $10 trillion in debt when interest is included, so stop pretending you can about debt. Your entire premise is horrifically flawed.

Trump is on pace to add 2.5 trillion this CY, and you Trump sheep do not care in the least

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So Comrade, 99% taxation across the board then?

Say, what is the cost of DACA? How much is spent on "green energy" embezzlement?

I don't give a fuck how small of an increase a tax cut gives me as long as I keep more of my own money.

If Hillary had won Dem's had every intention of raising your taxes.

No doubt.

I used to worry about the debt and deficits but I don't anymore. Quite frankly I don't care about them at all. No one in government cares either. All I care about now is keeping as much of my own money as possible

Does all money rightfully belong to our rulers, hence allowing peasants to keep more of what they earn must be "paid for?"

Call your kids stupid motherfuckers if they don't slap your face, making them pay for your measly tax cut
Don't have kids and only stupid motherfuckers want to give more of their money to the fucking government

I don't give a fuck how small of an increase a tax cut gives me as long as I keep more of my own money.

SHHHH!

Keep letting the Marxists shit all over the extra cash Americans are seeing in the paychecks.

Never interrupt the Stalinists as they make fatal mistakes.

Don't have kids and only stupid motherfuckers want to give more of their money to the fucking government
between my kids and I we pay enough to support quite a few of you white trashers

between my kids and I we pay enough to support quite a few of you white trashers

Prove it.

Post your tax returns

And FYI I own a business and employ 16 people which is why I know about Section 199A of the new tax law and you don't

Prove it.

Post your tax returns

And FYI I own a business and employ 16 people which is why I know about Section 199A of the new tax law and you don't
Have 2 CPA's working for me. Don't know it all like you trumpettes think you do. Me and drumpf only hire the LOL best

[

You are far too drunk to be posting, Comrade.

Look, you are an ignorant and uneducated Marxist. You have no clue how an economy operates. You are a drooling fool who engages in the two minutes hate of CNN and then flings shit.

IF we seek to address the debt - fuck the deficit - IF we seek to address the massive debt, then we have one and only one choice; cut spending.

Allowing people to keep more of what they rightfully earned has almost no impact on the $20 trillion debt ISIS Barry bequeathed us. The deep state criminals who run the nation made clear that their only intent is to rape the nation repeatedly with this latest heist they have pulled off.

End the department of education - the states can fund their own schools.
End the EPA, those bastards do more environmental damage than they do good.
End the NSA or the CIA, the two are redundant
Repeal the theft of billions and billions through "green energy" grifts from the Obama regime.
Repeal the Davis-Beacon act

I can go on, not that you grasp any of this anyway.

Prove it.

Post your tax returns

Have 2 CPA's working for me. Don't know it all like you trumpettes think you do. Me and drumpf only hire the LOL best
Prove it

Anyone can say they are a millionaire on the internet

Prove it.

Post your tax returns

IF that's true skull you are the smartest MFing republican on this board
Tax Reform & Section 199A Deduction Overview | BDO Tax

Forum List

Back