🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happens when a tax cut doesn't cut people's taxes so they'd notice?

The tax reform is a Ponzi scheme.

It's more Keynesian than Keynes.

Of course retards like it. Because they were told to like it.

But don't kid yourselves it had anything to do with fiscal conservatism. All it did was transfer $1.5 trillion onto our kids' backs. Money which will have to be borrowed from our enemies like China, at higher and higher interest rates.

This was a giant wealth redistribution scam, signed and approved by a huckster.

Bravo, same as the Raygun tax cuts and same as George the dumbers tax cuts!

WTF? You told us the last eight years was an economic recovery like never seen before. It was the greatest turn around in history. Jobs were flowing, money everywhere, prosperity for all. If that's true how the hell did he over spend by over a trillion per year during this great recovery period when you claim you don't need to spend that unless there's a depression?

C1fyt0JVEAMld2b.jpg

PLUSa rise in the stock market by FORTY percent....
According to your graph and logic (LMAO) the debt should have stopped back in 2010, 2011 at the latest. The economy was obviously booming right?

WTF? You told us the last eight years was an economic recovery like never seen before. It was the greatest turn around in history. Jobs were flowing, money everywhere, prosperity for all. If that's true how the hell did he over spend by over a trillion per year during this great recovery period when you claim you don't need to spend that unless there's a depression?

C1fyt0JVEAMld2b.jpg

According to your graph and logic (LMAO) the debt should have stopped back in 2010, 2011 at the latest. The economy was obviously booming right?

A booming economy does not do much for the debt as our problem is not too little revenue, it is too much spending

But don't kid yourselves it had anything to do with fiscal conservatism. All it did was transfer $1.5 trillion onto our kids' backs. Money which will have to be borrowed from our enemies like China, at higher and higher interest rates.

Whatever we do for the love of Pete let's not cut spending no matter who's in power!

So basically the lefts argument is this.

Were super concerned about the debt now after we spent eight years ramping that shit up.
Your tax break is so measly you may as well just give it back to the government, because you know, the debt.
Not that it matters, you give us your tax break back and we'll keep running up the debt but, republicans, yucky, amiright?

Cutting spending should be first and foremost on the minds of both parties. The elimination of expenditures should be a very close 2nd! And I mean expenditures for all including businesses and corporations!

Hopefully the same thing that happens when a new entitlement program only gives some people an entitlement.

GOP tax message hits a snag

EVERYBODY where I work noticed that their net pay increased. Mine went up $220 per month. Some folks' net pay rose by almost $400 per month.

Which isn't much more than cost of living. You got scammed.

FYI; If you are making less than $23.50/hr, you are underpaid.

I got a great tax cut. Also was just informed we are getting an unplanned bonus next month. Thanks president Trump!
you don't really care who is going to pay for your meager tax cuts do you?? Wait till prices go up and those cuts disappear like farts in the wind

I pay more in taxes than most people earn so pardon me if I enjoy my tax cut and bonus.

Still lying.

Your envy is noted.

I got a great tax cut. Also was just informed we are getting an unplanned bonus next month. Thanks president Trump!
you don't really care who is going to pay for your meager tax cuts do you?? Wait till prices go up and those cuts disappear like farts in the wind

I pay more in taxes than most people earn so pardon me if I enjoy my tax cut and bonus.

Still lying.

They must pay better at Wendy's than I thought if he makes that much. He must be one hell of a fry cook

I was correct....you did NOT graduate from junior high...The above underscores that little fact...lol

Still lying.

They must pay better at Wendy's than I thought if he makes that much. He must be one hell of a fry cook

:boo_hoo14:

We must keep in mind that, thanks to the Bush tax cuts, we have about 40-45% of taxpayers who have no federal tax liability. They either do not pay any federal income taxes, or they get back what they pay, or they get back more than they pay (because of the Earned Income Tax Credit). So how do you "cut" someone's taxes when they already have no federal income tax liability after all is said and done?

Hopefully the same thing that happens when a new entitlement program only gives some people an entitlement.

GOP tax message hits a snag
/----/ This bogus poll was shot down earlier today. 800 Americans out of 161 million workers and 40 percent of those asked didn't have a job. Try and keep up.
From your link: "The poll was conducted from March 17 to 20 among 800 Americans, of which 60 percent were working adults. Its margin of error is 3.5 percentage points."

C1fyt0JVEAMld2b.jpg

A booming economy does not do much for the debt as our problem is not too little revenue, it is too much spending
Well according the dems if you cut spending for anything other than the military you;re killing people. How stupid is that?

Whatever we do for the love of Pete let's not cut spending no matter who's in power!

Were super concerned about the debt now after we spent eight years ramping that shit up.
Your tax break is so measly you may as well just give it back to the government, because you know, the debt.
Not that it matters, you give us your tax break back and we'll keep running up the debt but, republicans, yucky, amiright?

Cutting spending should be first and foremost on the minds of both parties. The elimination of expenditures should be a very close 2nd! And I mean expenditures for all including businesses and corporations!
Welcome to the flat tax group.

C1fyt0JVEAMld2b.jpg

Without Texas after the crash he wouldn't have gained squat..............................check it out..............hardly a state that is LIBERAL.........[/QUOTE

Been there for 25 years!

Been wanting that system forever.

C1fyt0JVEAMld2b.jpg

Well according the dems if you cut spending for anything other than the military you;re killing people. How stupid is that?

About as stupid as the Repubs who say you hate your country and veterans if you want to cut military spending.

Forum List

Back