What Happens When You Rescind an Invitation to Trump? Read and See!

I thought the talking point was that Liberals are the vicious ones in attacking anyone that disagreed with them.
Guess the Republican Establishment has learned from you assholes.
I thought the talking point was that Liberals are the vicious ones in attacking anyone that disagreed with them.
"No I'm not - you are!"
If Obama told you to jump off a bridge, you would ask. Which one?

"No I'm not - you are!"
If Trump told you to viciously attack something you would not even ask why.

Trump and his followers are belligerent assholes who do not care about anything except viciously attacking anything that moves in opposition. This predictable belligerence will be his ruin much like a wild boar could always be trusted to charge right into a spear.

Just wait until we get control of the NSA and IRS
Sounds like a threat, how like a Trump sucker.
Just following the Obama precedent
Obama gave future presidents the power to use the irs to go after political opponents. Hope liberals are happy, you supported it. I hope the first thing Trump does is arrest Sharpton for back taxes.

"No I'm not - you are!"
Yeah really since Carson is the one I support. Anyway I have a mind of my own, unlike you Obama bots.

Trump and his followers are belligerent assholes who do not care about anything except viciously attacking anything that moves in opposition. This predictable belligerence will be his ruin much like a wild boar could always be trusted to charge right into a spear.

Obama gave future presidents the power to use the irs to go after political opponents. Hope liberals are happy, you supported it. I hope the first thing Trump does is arrest Sharpton for back taxes.
I get it, you think it's only tyranny if a democrat does it. Another reason to make sure your brand of neo-fascism stays in the fringes.

"No I'm not - you are!"
Yeah really since Carson is the one I support. Anyway I have a mind of my own, unlike you Obama bots.
Really? You sound so much like a million other teabaggers that it's almost like they are issuing scripts to read from.

I get it, you think it's only tyranny if a democrat does it. Another reason to make sure your brand of neo-fascism stays in the fringes.
It's tyranny regardless who does it. You simply have no problem with it as long as it doesn't effect you personally.

What Happens When You Rescind an Invitation to Trump?

What happens when you rescind an invitation to Donald Trump?

Well, my RedState email is suddenly maxed out due to a flood of very angry emails. I’ve been called queer, an n-word lover, Megyn Kelly has been referred to as the c-word.

My office phone line’s voicemail has also gotten maxed out with angry phone calls.

Last night, people were leaving voicemails in my hotel room — having somehow managed to navigate the hotel switch board. At 3 o’clock this morning I had to unplug the phones in my room.

My twitter feed is unusable. It’s just angry people, many of them very recently created accounts of people following few others and with little to no followers. But I can’t interact with much of anyone because of the timeline.

Facebook is much the same way.

RedState suffered a denial of service attack throughout the night and into this mornin

Would I do it again? Absolutely.

What Happens When You Rescind an Invitation to Trump RedState

Or should we title this story: What happens when you rescind an invitation to the Front Runner! He said he'd do it again, but I wonder. It's great when the people speak up. Too often the silent majority falls asleep.

I’ve been called queer, an n-word lover, Megyn Kelly has been referred to as the c-word.

Are you defending this behavior? Is this representative of those who support Trump?

It's tyranny regardless who does it. You simply have no problem with it as long as it doesn't effect you personally.
Apparently some of you have no problem using it as an idle threat.

Never ever forget that old "pure as the driven snow" Eric actually called a Supreme a "goat fucking child molester". But he's way above Trump. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty!

:lmao:

What a fucking mega hypocrite Eric has turned out to be.

What a Dickhead........
erick_erickson-620x412.jpg
He looks just like your MessiahRushie, only with hair and without the bionic ear. Porky invites him to fill in behind the "golden Excrement" In Broadcasting mic many times.

No, i'm against it. But since you supported Obama doing it, when the new republican president uses Obama's play book you will need not to complain.

Which was worse....
Eric Erikson's comments about women.
That is just standard Right wing talking points about women.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: when men are around, women get smarter and that when men leave, women get stupid. I mean, we could look at this data any way you want, folks, is what I'm trying to say here. So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically.

No, i'm against it. But since you supported Obama doing it, when the new republican president uses Obama's play book you will need not to complain.

What Happens When You Rescind an Invitation to Trump?

What happens when you rescind an invitation to Donald Trump?

Well, my RedState email is suddenly maxed out due to a flood of very angry emails. I’ve been called queer, an n-word lover, Megyn Kelly has been referred to as the c-word.

My office phone line’s voicemail has also gotten maxed out with angry phone calls.

Last night, people were leaving voicemails in my hotel room — having somehow managed to navigate the hotel switch board. At 3 o’clock this morning I had to unplug the phones in my room.

My twitter feed is unusable. It’s just angry people, many of them very recently created accounts of people following few others and with little to no followers. But I can’t interact with much of anyone because of the timeline.

Facebook is much the same way.

RedState suffered a denial of service attack throughout the night and into this mornin

Would I do it again? Absolutely.

What Happens When You Rescind an Invitation to Trump RedState

Or should we title this story: What happens when you rescind an invitation to the Front Runner! He said he'd do it again, but I wonder. It's great when the people speak up. Too often the silent majority falls asleep.

I’ve been called queer, an n-word lover, Megyn Kelly has been referred to as the c-word.

Are you defending this behavior? Is this representative of those who support Trump?

People are easily amused and outraged at things that don't matter. The world burns and everyone is focused on a billionaire, a newscaster and a blogger.

Except Obama did no such thing. He had nothing to do with the IRS not a scandal.

Oh, and Republican Presidents HAVE done it in the past. Wave hello to Nixon for us.

poor poor wittle baby. He WAS all big and tough when he decided to SQUASH someone and their freedoms of speech.

and then turn around and becoming Nothing but a whiny ass little punk

you brought it all on yourself. tsk tsk

Which was worse....
Eric Erikson's comments about women.
That is just standard Right wing talking points about women.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: when men are around, women get smarter and that when men leave, women get stupid. I mean, we could look at this data any way you want, folks, is what I'm trying to say here. So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically.
Link.....

Except Obama did no such thing. He had nothing to do with the IRS not a scandal.

Oh, and Republican Presidents HAVE done it in the past. Wave hello to Nixon for us.
Yep......not a smidgen of corruption here.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

Move along.

Forum List

Back