What happens when your gun rights are removed?

Last edited:
Schindlers List

Get it through that thick simian skull of yours: NO ONE is advocating banning your phucking toys. They are advocating registration at the most right now. You had to take a test and get a license to drive a car. You had to get a license to get married. So pull on your big boy pants and STFU.

If it makes Gramps feel any better, I would rather give him a gun than some of the crazy fucks on here who actually have arsenals in their basements.

I have question.

Imagine two municipalities. They are the same in every way......demographics, economic standing, system of government......except one.

In town A, every adult owns at least one firearm. Some have several. There are no regulations pertaining to ownership of firearms.

Town B has a zero tolerance policy regarding firearms. There are none. Even law enforcement officers do not have them.

Which of the two towns is likely to have a greater number of firearm deaths?

I have question.

Imagine two municipalities. They are the same in every way......demographics, economic standing, system of government......except one.

In town A, every adult owns at least one firearm. Some have several. There are no regulations pertaining to ownership of firearms.

Town B has a zero tolerance policy regarding firearms. There are none. Even law enforcement officers do not have them.

Crime is crime lone. 90% of the crimes I comitted had no gun involved. People still wound up in the hospital.

If it makes Gramps feel any better, I would rather give him a gun than some of the crazy fucks on here who actually have arsenals in their basements.

I grew up with an arsenal in my basement. When I was a teenager and my parents would leave town I was a nervous wreck worrying that someone was going to try to break in and try to steal the guns, because where I lived it was a small town and everyone knew everyone's business. When I was 14 I walked down into the basement while my brother was working on a hunting rifle. I startled him, he didn't hear me coming down the stairs, and he whipped around and pointed that fucking thing in my face. I could easily be a statistic instead of posting on this board.

To this day my father, who is 93, gets around with a walker but he stills packs a gun everywhere he goes. He was involved in a civil lawsuit recently, and wrote a letter to the opposing party threatening to blow their heads off. The judge who presided over the case called a mistrial and my Dad lost his case. Gun nuts are crazy and their fucking toys need to be adjusted by regulation and registration. Period, the end.

I grew up with an arsenal in my basement. When I was a teenager and my parents would leave town I was a nervous wreck worrying that someone was going to try to break in and try to steal the guns, because where I lived it was a small town and everyone knew everyone's business. When I was 14 I walked down into the basement while my brother was working on a hunting rifle. I startled him, he didn't hear me coming down the stairs, and he whipped around and pointed that fucking thing in my face. I could easily be a statistic instead of posting on this board.

To this day my father, who is 93, gets around with a walker but he stills packs a gun everywhere he goes. He was involved in a civil lawsuit recently, and wrote a letter to the opposing party threatening to blow their heads off. The judge who presided over the case called a mistrial and my Dad lost his case. Gun nuts are crazy and their fucking toys need to be adjusted by regulation and registration. Period, the end.
You live a rich fantasy life.

I have question.

Crime is crime lone. 90% of the crimes I comitted had no gun involved. People still wound up in the hospital.

Not the point. Please.......either answervthenquestion or don't. It is, after all, a very simple question.

Schindlers List
When you have no gun rights, you cease to be a citizen and become a subject.

Or, see sigline.

How EVER did previous and ancient civilizations, which easily eclipse ours by hundreds of years and some thousands of years, EVER survive as long as they did without guns?

The ancient Greeks were subjects, not citizens? So were the Persians and Sumerians, too. All just fodder for the state. The Brits rose to be the most powerful empire on earth and yet its citizens did not possess weapons. However did all this happen?????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back