What Has He Done?

He hasn't pissed me off. He's saddened me. He's disappointed me.

Ask yourself: Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Are you happier paying over $4 for a gallon of gas? Do you like watching your buying power dwindle?

I requested rational input.

You're just a whiner...
He should hold a gun to the fed and demand they never stop blasting fake money into the economy. MAGA!

This is for the more liberal here on USMB:

What has Joe Biden done, since taking office, that has made this country better, safer, more prosperous or stronger?

Rational input is appreciated...
He’s done exactly what I expected he would. His long career as a corrupt lying corporatist warmonger politician makes it easy.

Last edited:

Ask yourself: Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Are you happier paying over $4 for a gallon of gas? Do you like watching your buying power dwindle?

You're just a whiner...
You pretend COVID didn’t happen?

Are you really that stupid?

You're just a whiner...

Rational input requires the capability for rational thought......Rank and file leftists operate of a "feels" base and the ones doing their "thinking" for them are their leftist Ivy League masters.

Simply put their minions are not allowed to think for themselves, much less be rational. They only parrot what they are told.

To expect anything else when dealing with leftists is not rational on your part.

Forum List

Back