What Have You Done?

Probably true. They can vote for whoever they want. Only thing is, Republicans never identify themselves with KKK and strongly reject them.

Whereas the democrats created the KKK as the terrorist wing of the party. democrats are now employing another terrorist group, ANTIFA. Terrorism is just part and parcel of the democratic party.
I wonder who those White Supremacists vote for? You know, the Nazi loving asswipes from Charlottesville.

Let us not forget that when the KKK was started, Democrats were ruling the South. Now Republicans rule the South. I wonder, how did that happen? Did all the Democrats move out or did they get pissed off at LBJ & become Republicans? Quit trying to blame others. You know what you are, you elected one of your own. Quit being a bunch od of pussies & just admit it.

As Chris Rock says: Not all Republicans are racist but if you are a racist, you are most likely a Republican.

"Let us not forget that when the KKK was started, Democrats were ruling the South. Now Republicans rule the South. I wonder, how did that happen?"

A cry for education?

OK.

1. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia
  2. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” Lester Maddox Dies at 87; Segregationist Ex-Governor Leaves Complicated Legacy | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared
    1. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.
    2. Calloway appealed to the Supreme Court….but the court upheld the legislature’s decision.
    3. On that very Supreme Court was former KKK member Justice Hugo Black.
    4. Democrat Hugo Black was Democrat FDR’s first appointee, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU
  1. Not all Democrats were segregationists, but all segregationists were Democrats! And…there were enough of them to demand compliance from the rest of the party.

Republicans in the South were just as racist as Democrats in the South in 1964 when the Civil Rights Act passed.

To pretend your party is not racist is just plain ridiculous.

"Republicans in the South were just as racist as Democrats ..."

The facts prove otherwise, RealDumb...

1. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenationlaw.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia
  2. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” Lester Maddox Dies at 87; Segregationist Ex-Governor Leaves Complicated Legacy | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared
    1. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.
    2. Calloway appealed to the Supreme Court….but the court upheld the legislature’s decision.
    4. Democrat Hugo Black was Democrat FDR’s first appointee, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU
  1. Not all Democrats were segregationists, but all segregationists were Democrats! And…there were enough of them to demand compliance from the rest of the party.

Republicans in the south supported segregation

Still do

You are correct... All the racist Southern conservatives and other conservatives went over to the GOP from 19 65 - 85.
Good riddance...

The Republican Party was created to fight slavery, segregation and the supporters of same....the Democrats.

None of that has ever changed.

When ever one needs to see that the Left is or fears, simply note what they claim about the other side.

As in: "...the GOP has become the racist party."

The proof is simple enough...well, not as simple as you are, but simple.....
...the personification of the Democrat Party, Bill Clinton, has been a racist his entire life.

Now.....why will none of your liars....er, Liberals, ....challenge me to prove that?

I love it when Republicans remind us of what an enlightened party they used to be.....150 years ago

Bill Clinton wasn't around 150 years ago....

When ever one needs to see that the Left is or fears, simply note what they claim about the other side.

...the personification of the Democrat Party, Bill Clinton, has been a racist his entire life.

Now.....why will none of your liars....er, Liberals, ....challenge me to prove that?

They teach you that at Columbia?

Since you've avoided the challenge like the plague, we can conclude that you know that Bill Clinton....the personification of the Democrat Party....has been a life-long racist.

Must be true of the entire party, then....huh?
Who does he think is inferior and how did you discriminate against them? Your definition of racist is ridiculous super dupe...

The Republican Party was created to fight slavery, segregation and the supporters of same....the Democrats.

I love it when Republicans remind us of what an enlightened party they used to be.....150 years ago

Since you've avoided the challenge like the plague, we can conclude that you know that Bill Clinton....the personification of the Democrat Party....has been a life-long racist.

Who does he think is inferior and how did you discriminate against them? Your definition of racist is ridiculous super dupe...
The Pragmatic Progressive Page

What did we do?

We created this country and our constitution. Abolition, women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protection, gay rights.....

What exactly have conservatives done for this country?

More guns and more prisons
------------------------------------------------ you didn't create anything , see history to see the founders of this countries from the very beginning of the USA RWinger .
Or as a really staunch conservative said: "For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of the ages and the document they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
Douglas MacArthur

Blacks.

He feels that they should be carrying his bags.

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

4:51 PM, SEP 02, 2012 | By DANIEL HALPER

...Bill Clinton tried to get former senator Ted Kennedy to endorse Hillary Clinton for president in the 2008 election by describing Barack Obama this way...:
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

He's been a life-long racist, and, thus, personifies his party.

What did we do?

We created this country and our constitution. Abolition, women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protection, gay rights.....

------------------------------------------------ you didn't create anything , see history to see the founders of this countries from the very beginning of the USA RWinger .
Or as a really staunch conservative said: "For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of the ages and the document they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
Douglas MacArthur

Classical liberal, or what would be called conservative today.

They stood for individualism, free markets and limited constitutional government.

Today's Liberals are akin to Fascists, Communists and Nazis.
You know that, don't you?

Blacks.

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

...Bill Clinton tried to get former senator Ted Kennedy to endorse Hillary Clinton for president in the 2008 election by describing Barack Obama this way...:
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

Garbage hate propaganda, super dupe.

You.....Democrats, Liberals, Progressives.....and the throngs of misguided acolytes who never think through what you have agreed to empower.

1. In allowing yourselves to have been tricked into giving power the sinister party in the hope of bettering society, you've done the very opposite: you've poisoned the culture, set one man's hand against the next.
You have reduced the culture to a gutter level, agreed to children born out of wedlock, snuffing out the lives of the unborn, fed a welfare culture that embraces drug and alcohol abuse, crime, violence, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup.

And poverty remains at close to exactly what it was when the Democrat 'war on poverty' began....$22 trillion ago.

2. The central truth is that Leftist doctrine eschews religion and morality, and makes no differentiation between humans and every other form of life.
There is no morality. No care or concern for other, or for life. Nor is any required. This is the gift of the Enlightenment, with its view to replacing religion with science, with reason. Here it is today, explained not by Jack London, but by former Obama czar Steven Rattner:
“Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”
Opinion | Health Care Reform Beyond Obamacare

To put it more directly:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

3. Here, the beating heart of the Democrat Party: "In this particular idea of the Enlightenment, the need to change human nature, and to eliminate customs and traditions, to remake established institutions, to do away with all inequalities in order to bring man closer to the state, which was the expression of the general will." Talmon, “Origins of Totalitarian Democracy,” p. 3-7

4. You elected....twice....a rapist and convicted perjurer and low-life who forced this upon the nation:
"Sexual definitions, the researchers hypothesized, were inevitably shaped by President Clinton’s famous “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” statement and the ensuing national discussion.

“Like President Clinton, adolescents and young adults often interpret these words with a degree of latitude, depending on whether they want to maintain an image of being sexually experienced or inexperienced,” the report explained.

“Unlike respondents in the previous samples, our respondents were adolescents after the Clinton-Lewinsky era, which our comparisons of data over time suggest may have been a turning point in conceptualizations of oral-genital contact. The dramatic and sudden shift in attitudes toward oral-genital contact can therefore be termed the Clinton-Lewinsky effect.”
'Clinton-Lewinsky Effect': Study Shows Students' Changing Views Of Oral Sex | HuffPost

Democrats, Liberals, Progressives......what have you done?

if you really wanted an answer to those questions, you wouldn't approach the subject like an igornant wing nut.

and whatever I've done, is more than you've done for anyone in your life

thanks for playing

no one is afraid of you....

and I don't entertain the delusional musings of morons.... even those who try to pretend they're smart.... like you.

and while I'm amused by your imbecilic deflection, I will remind you of what I said...

if you really wanted an answer to those questions, you wouldn't approach the subject like an igornant wing nut.

thanks for playing

What did we do?

Douglas MacArthur

They stood for individualism, free markets and limited constitutional government.

No such thing as a classical liberal

Each liberal represents the liberal views of their era
Just because Republicans support political views from 200 years ago does not make them liberal

Probably true. They can vote for whoever they want. Only thing is, Republicans never identify themselves with KKK and strongly reject them.

Whereas the democrats created the KKK as the terrorist wing of the party. democrats are now employing another terrorist group, ANTIFA. Terrorism is just part and parcel of the democratic party.
I wonder who those White Supremacists vote for? You know, the Nazi loving asswipes from Charlottesville.

Let us not forget that when the KKK was started, Democrats were ruling the South. Now Republicans rule the South. I wonder, how did that happen? Did all the Democrats move out or did they get pissed off at LBJ & become Republicans? Quit trying to blame others. You know what you are, you elected one of your own. Quit being a bunch od of pussies & just admit it.

As Chris Rock says: Not all Republicans are racist but if you are a racist, you are most likely a Republican.

"Let us not forget that when the KKK was started, Democrats were ruling the South. Now Republicans rule the South. I wonder, how did that happen?"

A cry for education?

OK.

1. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia

Republicans in the South were just as racist as Democrats in the South in 1964 when the Civil Rights Act passed.

don't you love how the ignorant trumptards won't acknowledge that the GOP is the party of the white supremacist movement?

What did we do?

Douglas MacArthur

Of course, but what happened to socialism? As you have the power to create and apply political labels to any poster, do you also have the right to create your own American history? Did America have free markets when it was created, did they have charities for the poor and did Jefferson hit the nail on the head when he wrote the Declaration of Independence? It was Jefferson, right?

You lefties keep saying how all those racist southern Democrats left to Republican party.

OK, I am not asking to name "all" but just 5 racist southern Democrats who became Republicans.

Let me help you with first one.

1. Strom Thurmond

Fill the blanks.

A cry for education?

OK.

don't you love how the ignorant trumptards won't acknowledge that the GOP is the party of the white supremacist movement?

How many white supremacists are in Republican party?

A cry for education?

OK.

How many white supremacists are in Republican party?

All of them

Democrats are their enemy

You lefties keep saying how all those racist southern Democrats left to Republican party.

OK, I am not asking to name "all" but just 5 racist southern Democrats who became Republicans.

Let me help you with first one.

1. Strom Thurmond

Fill the blanks.
Robert Novack's, "The Prince of Darkness" explains the "polarity shift".

Blacks.

Garbage hate propaganda, super dupe.

Au contraire.....facts that skewer you and your malevolent worldview.

After all....Bill Clinton, the very personification of the Democrat Party, has been a racist his entire life.

You know that, don't you.

You.....Democrats, Liberals, Progressives.....and the throngs of misguided acolytes who never think through what you have agreed to empower.

1. In allowing yourselves to have been tricked into giving power the sinister party in the hope of bettering society, you've done the very opposite: you've poisoned the culture, set one man's hand against the next.
You have reduced the culture to a gutter level, agreed to children born out of wedlock, snuffing out the lives of the unborn, fed a welfare culture that embraces drug and alcohol abuse, crime, violence, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup.

And poverty remains at close to exactly what it was when the Democrat 'war on poverty' began....$22 trillion ago.

2. The central truth is that Leftist doctrine eschews religion and morality, and makes no differentiation between humans and every other form of life.
There is no morality. No care or concern for other, or for life. Nor is any required. This is the gift of the Enlightenment, with its view to replacing religion with science, with reason. Here it is today, explained not by Jack London, but by former Obama czar Steven Rattner:
“Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”
Opinion | Health Care Reform Beyond Obamacare

To put it more directly:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

3. Here, the beating heart of the Democrat Party: "In this particular idea of the Enlightenment, the need to change human nature, and to eliminate customs and traditions, to remake established institutions, to do away with all inequalities in order to bring man closer to the state, which was the expression of the general will." Talmon, “Origins of Totalitarian Democracy,” p. 3-7

4. You elected....twice....a rapist and convicted perjurer and low-life who forced this upon the nation:
"Sexual definitions, the researchers hypothesized, were inevitably shaped by President Clinton’s famous “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” statement and the ensuing national discussion.

“Like President Clinton, adolescents and young adults often interpret these words with a degree of latitude, depending on whether they want to maintain an image of being sexually experienced or inexperienced,” the report explained.

“Unlike respondents in the previous samples, our respondents were adolescents after the Clinton-Lewinsky era, which our comparisons of data over time suggest may have been a turning point in conceptualizations of oral-genital contact. The dramatic and sudden shift in attitudes toward oral-genital contact can therefore be termed the Clinton-Lewinsky effect.”
'Clinton-Lewinsky Effect': Study Shows Students' Changing Views Of Oral Sex | HuffPost

Democrats, Liberals, Progressives......what have you done?

thanks for playing

no one is afraid of you....

and I don't entertain the delusional musings of morons.... even those who try to pretend they're smart.... like you.

and while I'm amused by your imbecilic deflection, I will remind you of what I said...

thanks for playing

Sooooo.....so afraid of the truth, you're pretending to have missed this?

A cry for education?

OK.

Bill Clinton is in the GOP.....he's the poster boy of the Democrats....

....and he's been a racist his entire life.

True?

What did we do?

Douglas MacArthur

Of course, but what happened to socialism? As you have the power to create and apply political labels to any poster, do you also have the right to create your own American history? Did America have free markets when it was created, did they have charities for the poor and did Jefferson hit the nail on the head when he wrote the Declaration of Independence? It was Jefferson, right?

".... did they have charities for the poor ...."

Of course they did.

Don't you know anything????

Take notes, you dunce:

1. "Welfare" is defined as a government program for poor or unemployed people that helps pay for their food, housing, medical costs, etc. The folks for whom said programs are created, known as the "underclass," are described in writings that go back to the earliest days of colonial America. But, at those times, it applied to only a tiny portion of poor people.

2. Even though the term 'poverty' had real meaning during those times, unlike today, those who were truly destitute was a far, far smaller proportion than the group we so identify today.

Marvin Olasky, in "The Tragedy of American Compassion," explains that human needs were taken care of by other human beings- not by bureaucracies. The important difference was that the latter may take care of food and shelter...but the former also dealt with the human spirit and behavior.
Welfare programs today, are Liberal….conservatives don’t look for material solutions, but understand that changing values is what solves the problem of poverty..

3. Well, how was "welfare" formerly handled? Noted in the minutes of the Fairfield, Connecticut town council meeting: "April 16, 1673, Seriant Squire and Sam moorhouse [agreed] to Take care of Roger knaps family in this time of their great weaknes...." "Heritage of American Social Work: Readings in Its Philosophical and Institutional Development," by Ralph Pumphrey and W. Muriel Pumphrey, p.22.

4. November, 1753, from the Chelmsford, Massachusetts town meeting: "payment to Mr. W. Parker for takng one Joanna Cory, a poor child of John Cory, deceased, and to take caree of her while [until] 18 years old."
See The Social Service Review XI (September 1937), p. 452.

5. The Scots' Charitable Society, organized in 1684, "open[ed] the bowells of our compassion" to widows like Mrs. Stewart, who had "lost the use of her left arm" and whose husband was "Wash'd Overboard in a Storm."
Pumphrey, Op.Cit., p. 29.

6. And here is the major difference between current efforts and the earlier: charity was not handed out indiscriminately- "no prophane or diselut person, or openly scandelous shall have any pairt or portione herein."

The able-bodied were expected to find work, and if they chose not to, well....it was considered perfectly appropriate to press them to change their mind.
Olasky, "The Tragedy of American Compassion," chapter one.

I know you're amazed at how much I know.....don't pretend you're not impressed.

Forum List

Back