What Have You Done?

You.....Democrats, Liberals, Progressives.....and the throngs of misguided acolytes who never think through what you have agreed to empower.

1. In allowing yourselves to have been tricked into giving power the sinister party in the hope of bettering society, you've done the very opposite: you've poisoned the culture, set one man's hand against the next.
You have reduced the culture to a gutter level, agreed to children born out of wedlock, snuffing out the lives of the unborn, fed a welfare culture that embraces drug and alcohol abuse, crime, violence, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup.

And poverty remains at close to exactly what it was when the Democrat 'war on poverty' began....$22 trillion ago.

2. The central truth is that Leftist doctrine eschews religion and morality, and makes no differentiation between humans and every other form of life.
There is no morality. No care or concern for other, or for life. Nor is any required. This is the gift of the Enlightenment, with its view to replacing religion with science, with reason. Here it is today, explained not by Jack London, but by former Obama czar Steven Rattner:
“Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”
Opinion | Health Care Reform Beyond Obamacare

To put it more directly:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

3. Here, the beating heart of the Democrat Party: "In this particular idea of the Enlightenment, the need to change human nature, and to eliminate customs and traditions, to remake established institutions, to do away with all inequalities in order to bring man closer to the state, which was the expression of the general will." Talmon, “Origins of Totalitarian Democracy,” p. 3-7

4. You elected....twice....a rapist and convicted perjurer and low-life who forced this upon the nation:
"Sexual definitions, the researchers hypothesized, were inevitably shaped by President Clinton’s famous “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” statement and the ensuing national discussion.

“Like President Clinton, adolescents and young adults often interpret these words with a degree of latitude, depending on whether they want to maintain an image of being sexually experienced or inexperienced,” the report explained.

“Unlike respondents in the previous samples, our respondents were adolescents after the Clinton-Lewinsky era, which our comparisons of data over time suggest may have been a turning point in conceptualizations of oral-genital contact. The dramatic and sudden shift in attitudes toward oral-genital contact can therefore be termed the Clinton-Lewinsky effect.”
'Clinton-Lewinsky Effect': Study Shows Students' Changing Views Of Oral Sex | HuffPost

Democrats, Liberals, Progressives......what have you done?

Wow, do you assholes ever look in the mirror?

1) Donald Trump has brought haste speak to the surface with his bigotry & violence encouraging talk. Trump even bragged about his penis size on TV. He told followers that if they were arrested for violence against protesters that he would cover their legal fees. Trump resorts to name calling & trashed the military service of John McCain.

2) Donald Trump just condemned thousands of Americans to death & more to illness by ending the requirements for emissions. He will throw millions off of health insurance which will kill thousands. He just said it is OK to Americans to discriminate. He said police brutality is OK. e said racial inequality is OK. He tried to worm our of a court case citing the judge was Hispanic.

3) If you tradition includes discrimination than fuck your traditions. I don't care if your family have been white supremacists for generations, you van go fuck yourselves.

4) Sorry but Bill Clinton was never arrested for Rape. Clinton was not a "purjurer" when he was elected. I know how uninformed you are but there is a legal definition of having sex. Clinton argued that what j=ppened was not covered by that law. If you & I has sex, what happened? We both know intercourse.

You actually did vore for a man that had been accused by many women for inappropriate behavior, accused by a woman who said Trump raped here when she was 14 & had a witness, caught on tape admitting to groping women, accused by his former wife of rape, and said he would date his daughter. All of those thongs & yet you voted for Trump.

You also voted for a business cheat who screwedc contractors out of millions. Who had a fraudulent university.

You also voted for a man ho said John McCain was not a hero, he did not like POWs, and attacked a Gold Star family.

If you voted for Trump, you approve of child rape, harassing women, trashing our troops, defrauding people, cheating in business and constantly lying.

So fuck you & your fake outrage.

. "I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said." William F. Buckley

Yet another Trumpette in denial of the total asshole they elected.

We did NOT elect Hillary, Comrade.
I know, you elected the orange asshole Trump. Why can't you admit it?

You think arguing with a US Senator calling him names is not being an asshole. I get it. You assholes have yojr assholiness so inbred into your very being that you can't recognize Trump as being an asshole.

Probably true. They can vote for whoever they want. Only thing is, Republicans never identify themselves with KKK and strongly reject them.

Whereas the democrats created the KKK as the terrorist wing of the party. democrats are now employing another terrorist group, ANTIFA. Terrorism is just part and parcel of the democratic party.
I wonder who those White Supremacists vote for? You know, the Nazi loving asswipes from Charlottesville.

Let us not forget that when the KKK was started, Democrats were ruling the South. Now Republicans rule the South. I wonder, how did that happen? Did all the Democrats move out or did they get pissed off at LBJ & become Republicans? Quit trying to blame others. You know what you are, you elected one of your own. Quit being a bunch od of pussies & just admit it.

As Chris Rock says: Not all Republicans are racist but if you are a racist, you are most likely a Republican.
/----/ "As Chris Rock says: Not all Republicans are racist but if you are a racist, you are most likely a Republican." And as Cellblock2429 says, if you're Chris Rock you say a lot of stupid things.

[
I wonder who those White Supremacists vote for? You know, the Nazi loving asswipes from Charlottesville.

I need not wonder who white hating racists like you are voting for. The fool with the Nazi flag was a scumbag to be sure, right at home with the terrorist ANTIFA scum promoted and supported by you Stalinist democrats.

Let us not forget that when the KKK was started, Democrats were ruling the South. Now Republicans rule the South.

Yes, and the KKK dropped in both numbers and influence in exact proportion to the decline of your filthy and traitorous party.

Why IS that Comrade? When you traitor democrats were in charge in the South, the KKK was everywhere, and were able to control courts and legislatures. As the filthy democrats declined, so did the power of the KKK.

I wonder, how did that happen? Did all the Democrats move out or did they get pissed off at LBJ & become Republicans? Quit trying to blame others. You know what you are, you elected one of your own. Quit being a bunch od of pussies & just admit it.

As Chris Rock says: Not all Republicans are racist but if you are a racist, you are most likely a Republican.

Because to you traitors, hating whitey isn't racism, it's your duty to the party...

C'mon....you know what I'm going to do: just as I always have: Use my bully pulpit to educate folks like you.

“The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

72% of juvenile murderers, and 60% of rapists came from single mother homes.
Chuck Colson, “How Shall We Live?” Tyndale House , 2004, p.323

70% of teen births occur to girls in single mother homes.
David T. Lykken, “Reconstructing Fathers”, American Psychologist 55, 681,681, 2000

70% of drop-outs, and 70% of teen suicides come from single mother homes.
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents,” IMPRIMIS 26, N0. 6, June 1997

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

63% of all youth suicides,
70% of all teen pregnancies,
71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers,
80% of all prison inmates, and
90% of all homeless and runaway children came from single mother homes.
Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007
Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are:
5 times more likely to commit suicide,
9 times more likely to drop out of high school,
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances,
14 times more likely to commit rape,
20 times more likely to end up in prison,
32 times more likely to run away from home.
Chuck Eddy, “The Daddy Shady Show”, Village Voice, Dec. 31, 2002

“America has more than twice as many teenage births as other developed nations.”
Isabel V.Sawhill, to House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Human Resources, June 29, 1999

86% of American teen births are out of wedlock.
Dr. David Popenoe, “The Future of Marriage In America”, Rutgers Univ., The National Marriage Project, 2007

600,000 out of wedlock births in 1979.
Patrick Fagan and William H.G.Fitzgerald, “Why Serious Welfare Reform Must Include Serious Adoption Reform. Heritage Foundation Reports, July 27, 1995

Less than 1% of children born to never married women were placed for adoption from 1989 to 1995.
U.S. DHHS, Child Welfare Information Gateway, “Voluntary Relinquishment For Adoption, Numbers and trends, 2005

My mission is education, and my record is 100% accuracy.

Any questions?
Why do you oppose abortion and birth control given the above?

Why do you endorse the taking of innocent life?
The Supreme Court says you're a lying dupe...

And....you find the Supreme Court correct?
So....you agree with Dred Scott decision,and see blacks as no more than property?
How very......Liberal .....of you.
They may have updated that Dred Scott decision dingbat
Let's check:

1. Was the Republican Party formed to fight slavery?

2. Did the Republicans defeat a Democrat filibuster to give women the vote?

3. Did Bill Clinton wistfully opine in 2008 that Obama should be carrying his bags?

4. Are you lying by calling yourself a rightwinger?

5. I've never 'flunked' anything.

In your face, booooyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!

The liberals fought slavery . Just look at the voting map pre civil war. The liberal states were all about Lincoln. Enough with this dem lie . Today is a lot different than 1860.

I notice you won't discuss GOP accomplishments in modern times.

Go find another cut n paste article .

1. "Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks.

Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

This expansion of federal authority–which Ulysses S. Grant promptly used in 1871 to crush Klan activity in South Carolina and other areas of the South–outraged Democrats and even alarmed many Republicans. From the early 1870s onward, white supremacy gradually reasserted its hold on the South as support for Reconstruction waned; by the end of 1876, the entire South was under Democratic control once again."
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

2. Franklin Roosevelt, Democrat, made his first Supreme Court selection a KKKer, Hugo Black.
"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

3. Bill Clinton, the epitome of the Democrat Party, has been a racist his entire life.
Challenge me to prove that...
...double dog dare ya'....
TODAYS KKK is exclusively Republican
/-----/ DemocRATS own the KKK, always have always will. Deal with it.
View attachment 153521
that is so dumb, Dupe... Southern conservatives will always own it. They are now GOP and your pals...
just can't get that stench away from your party can you? just cause you don't like it, doesn't change the fact your party owns it and that fact you have to deal with.

I love it when Republicans remind us of what an enlightened party they used to be.....150 years ago

Bill Clinton wasn't around 150 years ago....

When ever one needs to see that the Left is or fears, simply note what they claim about the other side.

As in: "...the GOP has become the racist party."

The proof is simple enough...well, not as simple as you are, but simple.....
...the personification of the Democrat Party, Bill Clinton, has been a racist his entire life.

Now.....why will none of your liars....er, Liberals, ....challenge me to prove that?

They teach you that at Columbia?

Since you've avoided the challenge like the plague, we can conclude that you know that Bill Clinton....the personification of the Democrat Party....has been a life-long racist.

Must be true of the entire party, then....huh?
Frau Braun

I believe you have him confused with Fat Donnie

Comrade Pot, which party is is that seeks to perpetuate housing, jobs, and school admission based on skin color?

Defending Affirmative Action, Clinton Details Plan to Review It

Oh, that's right, it's you racist Stalinists.

As always, you were just lying and calling your enemies what you yourselves are.
Leader of the USMB Pol Pot Admiration Society chimes in

I know, you elected the orange asshole Trump. Why can't you admit it?

You think arguing with a US Senator calling him names is not being an asshole. I get it. You assholes have yojr assholiness so inbred into your very being that you can't recognize Trump as being an asshole.

I alone elected Trump? Well dayum Comrade.

I recognize that you democrats are traitors, waging war against the United States Government in hopes of staging a coup against the elected President. I recognize that you wage war against civil rights as protected by the Bill of Rights, to the point that the Senate Traitor party moved to repeal the 1st Amendment.

Assholes? Who could be bigger assholes than you open traitors.

Probably true. They can vote for whoever they want. Only thing is, Republicans never identify themselves with KKK and strongly reject them.

Whereas the democrats created the KKK as the terrorist wing of the party. democrats are now employing another terrorist group, ANTIFA. Terrorism is just part and parcel of the democratic party.

Let us not forget that when the KKK was started, Democrats were ruling the South. Now Republicans rule the South. I wonder, how did that happen? Did all the Democrats move out or did they get pissed off at LBJ & become Republicans? Quit trying to blame others. You know what you are, you elected one of your own. Quit being a bunch od of pussies & just admit it.

"Let us not forget that when the KKK was started, Democrats were ruling the South. Now Republicans rule the South. I wonder, how did that happen?"

A cry for education?

OK.

1. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia
  2. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” Lester Maddox Dies at 87; Segregationist Ex-Governor Leaves Complicated Legacy | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared
    1. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.
    2. Calloway appealed to the Supreme Court….but the court upheld the legislature’s decision.
    3. On that very Supreme Court was former KKK member Justice Hugo Black.
    4. Democrat Hugo Black was Democrat FDR’s first appointee, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU
  1. Not all Democrats were segregationists, but all segregationists were Democrats! And…there were enough of them to demand compliance from the rest of the party.

When ever one needs to see that the Left is or fears, simply note what they claim about the other side.

As in: "...the GOP has become the racist party."

The proof is simple enough...well, not as simple as you are, but simple.....
...the personification of the Democrat Party, Bill Clinton, has been a racist his entire life.

Now.....why will none of your liars....er, Liberals, ....challenge me to prove that?

Since you've avoided the challenge like the plague, we can conclude that you know that Bill Clinton....the personification of the Democrat Party....has been a life-long racist.

Frau Braun

Comrade Pot, which party is is that seeks to perpetuate housing, jobs, and school admission based on skin color?

As always, you were just lying and calling your enemies what you yourselves are.

Oh, I don't admire you shitflinger, not at all.

"Let us not forget that when the KKK was started, Democrats were ruling the South. Now Republicans rule the South. I wonder, how did that happen?"

A cry for education?

OK.

1. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia
  2. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” Lester Maddox Dies at 87; Segregationist Ex-Governor Leaves Complicated Legacy | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared
    1. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.
    2. Calloway appealed to the Supreme Court….but the court upheld the legislature’s decision.
    4. Democrat Hugo Black was Democrat FDR’s first appointee, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU
  1. Not all Democrats were segregationists, but all segregationists were Democrats! And…there were enough of them to demand compliance from the rest of the party.

RealDunce is the perfect Stalinist democrat, dull of wit with no intellectual curiosity.

Frau Braun

Nice try Pol Pot

What did we do?

We created this country and our constitution. Abolition, women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protection, gay rights.....

What exactly have conservatives done for this country?

More guns and more prisons

No. The liberals did that. You progressives are trying to destroy that.

Frau Braun

Nice try Pol Pot

Your're the one trying to make pol pots murderous job easier.

Frau Braun

Nice try Pol Pot

harvey-weinstein-bill-clinton.jpg

Democrats.

Frau Braun

Nice try Pol Pot

Democrats.
I have pictures of Trump and Weinstein

Want to see them Frau Braun?

Nice try Pol Pot

Democrats.

"Weinstein and his family have given more than $1.4 million in political contributions since the 1992 election cycle, reports the Associated Press, virtually all of it to Democratic lawmakers, candidates and their allies, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics."
Republicans and Democrats war over Harvey Weinstein donations

Frau Braun

So says Pol Pot

Nice try Pol Pot

Democrats.

"Weinstein and his family have given more than $1.4 million in political contributions since the 1992 election cycle, reports the Associated Press, virtually all of it to Democratic lawmakers, candidates and their allies, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics."
Republicans and Democrats war over Harvey Weinstein donations
Pussy grabbing Trump gave more
So did Roger Ailes

What is your point Frau Braun?

A cry for education?

OK.

Republicans in the South were just as racist as Democrats in the South in 1964 when the Civil Rights Act passed.

To pretend your party is not racist is just plain ridiculous.

Forum List

Back