What hospital bed shortage?

Welp, your example failed.

Still, lobby ANY and ALL Hospital Admins for more nursing staff. (Only convenient if in YOUR neck of the woods, of course)

OBVIOUSLY - if you complain about Leonard hospital in Albany - many will believe it's close to home for you.

Welp? WTF kid of made-up word is that? Try learning English before you post again! I hate stupid!

Welp, seems as if someone missed 'the message board lingo' class.

or

Welp is in the dictionary. Look it up!

Admiral Rockwell Tory

You were talking about reloacting patients...explain....you want to send patients out of state or from one hospital system to another?
Why not?
Delays in treatment..lack of supplies, unforeseen logistical issues--such as weather and traffic--all heighten the risks.

A case in point is Kootenai Medical Center in Coeur d'Alene ID. Because of the Covid cases taking up so much room...non-Covid heart attacks are being routed to Spokane Wa hospitals. Some have died. Now, maybe they would have passed anyway..a heart attack is no joke. But that 20 minutes in transport....sure didn't help any.

It is, perhaps ironically, the middle of the country that is having the most problems. The raw numbers are lower..but the percentages of hospital intensive care beds used are highest.

Not all hospital beds are equal--and the number of both ventilators and of staff are finite.
supplies like what?

Welp, your example failed.

Still, lobby ANY and ALL Hospital Admins for more nursing staff. (Only convenient if in YOUR neck of the woods, of course)

OBVIOUSLY - if you complain about Leonard hospital in Albany - many will believe it's close to home for you.

Welp? WTF kid of made-up word is that? Try learning English before you post again! I hate stupid!

Welp, seems as if someone missed 'the message board lingo' class.

or

Welp is in the dictionary. Look it up!

Admiral Rockwell Tory
funny, I don't think demofks understand what a hospital exists for. Oh my gosh a hospital has fking patients. that ain't supposed to happen. LOL. can't make it up. Seriously.

1608574515887.png

You're right...every hospital everywhere is lying to make Trump look bad. Diabolicial
Why not address the facts that healthmyths presented?

it does not look like a hospital bed crisis based on the actual numbers
I agree...every hospital everywhere...red state, blue state, purple state, is lying about the hospital bed crisis to make the blob look bad.

Just like any one that reports bad news everywhere, anytime,...its all about making the blob look bad.

There is no bad news...it's all made up to make the mango moron look bad.

RIght?
They aren't lying. They're telling the truth, and that shows that there is no shortage of hospital beds.

You're right...every hospital everywhere is lying to make Trump look bad. Diabolicial
Why not address the facts that healthmyths presented?

it does not look like a hospital bed crisis based on the actual numbers
I agree...every hospital everywhere...red state, blue state, purple state, is lying about the hospital bed crisis to make the blob look bad.

Just like any one that reports bad news everywhere, anytime,...its all about making the blob look bad.

RIght?
They aren't lying. They're telling the truth, and that shows that there is no shortage of hospital beds.

And you probably think all hospital beds are interchangeable...that the orthopedic wing can have covid patients, pediatric floors are fine--just roll in Gramps and his respirator.

Its really disgusting how little you know.

SoooOoOoo fucking stupid? Leonard hospital in Albany isn't full because there's ten open beds in a different state or in a county 200 miles away?

What a sick lack of humanity. I've BEEN in a hospital with Nurses crying their eyes out out in the break lounge because they're INUNDATED.

and that's magically not true because some old, kooky addled partisan on the internet say so mmm kayyy
You've been in ONE hospital! ONE!!!
And you make then an assumption about the 6,146 hospitals across the nation!
FACTS I deal in FACTS!
The number of people hospitalized with COVID-19 in the U.S. hit an all-time high this week,
with more than 104,000 people currently hospitalized with the disease, according to The Covid Tracking Project. The number of hospitalizations has doubled since the start of November.
How many hospital beds in the USA!!!
WHAT??? 924,107 BEDS?????? Hmmm... 104,000 divided by 924,107 equals 12% for Covid!!!
What is the average hospital occupancy rate? In 2017, the occupancy rate of hospitals in the U.S. stood at 65.9 percent.
Hmmm... Given 12% occupancy for Covid that accounts for 18% of the hospital occupancy rate!
SHORTAGE???
FACTS!!! Not excited, hyperbolic overstatement by the agitated money hungry MSM!
Do some research FIRST before believing THEM!!!
hospitalbedsUSA.png

(13) Among U.S. COVID-19 cases reported January 22-May 30, 2020,
overall the proportion of people who were hospitalized was 14%
, including 2% admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU).
Overall 5% of patients died. (36)
2% Intensive CARE!!! 12% hospitalized general care!!!
FACTS folks!! Not exaggerated headlines!

Do some research FIRST before believing THEM!!!
“Nonfederal psychiatric hospitals”

That word “nonfederal” means that those doctors are inveterate oathbreakers.

The word “federal” technically refers to the oath of “all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States ... bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.”

You were talking about reloacting patients...explain....you want to send patients out of state or from one hospital system to another?
Why not?

For one thing, the support systems in place for patients will be much different in another state. For another, not all insurance is good in every state or even every market.
huh? you're fking a nut job. point to something that backs this.

Right?
well yes, you can't prove the number of beds occupied. Let's start there. feel free to submit some actual data. The data from our side Health dude posted. feel free to debate actual numbers. Right?

For one thing, the support systems in place for patients will be much different in another state. For another, not all insurance is good in every state or even every market.
Most states should be able to make needed beds available within the state

it seems that democrat governors are the most inert and unimaginative diaster first responders in history

Most states should be able to make needed beds available within the state

it seems that democrat governors are the most inert and unimaginative diaster first responders in history
meanwhile back in reality, conservative ass hat Dan Patrick suggested grand parents agree to die to save the economy.

“No one reached out to me and said, as a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren? And if that’s the exchange, I’m all in.”

— Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick

what patrick is saying is that conservatives care about their grandchildren and are willing to risk their own survival for the children's future

“No one reached out to me and said, as a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren? And if that’s the exchange, I’m all in.”

— Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick

what patrick is saying is that conservatives care about their grandchildren and are willing to risk their own survival for the children's future
Politicians will say anything to get elected or re-elected.

Forum List

Back