What hospital bed shortage?

Daily we hear/see from the extremely biased MSM... "Oh woe is us...not enough hospital beds for COVID! Woe is us!
FACTS though seem to belie this "sky is falling" hysteria!

View attachment 425737

Dude....you get that ICU bed shortages are localized, yes? That there's a bed open in a suburb of Boston does next to nothing for a patient in El Paso or Ventura.

You can lobby all you want but if a Nurse or Doctor refuses there isn’t much you can do and to train someone take two to four years of schooling... For Nursing...

No kidding? Really?

That's why the US imports those awesome two year RN's from overseas to work here.

And it's not the Docs or nurses who 'refuse' anything.
We're talking about ICU beds!

You better read what you wrote and I was responding to it, so you need to educate yourself seeing many have refused and the importing of Nurses you lack knowledge off because they have to prove their credentials while also take a test here!

Now get smart with me again because it was you responding to G.T. post with no knowledge of what is going on with the medical community!

ROFL!

I better do what? lmao @ you!
I need to do what? lmao @ you!

Let's see what happens to a nurse if they refuse to care for a Covid pt.

From the American Nurses Association:
https://www.nursingworld.org/~4981c...e-response-to-the-covid-19-pandemic_pdf-1.pdf

^^^ Nope, nothing there about refusing care. Bunch of Ethics and Standards that nurses need to adhere to.

Let's try another one!
This looks more promising. It's from Washington State Nurses Assc.

WSNA Overview

Can an employer force a nurse to work on a designated “COVID-19” floor?

Staffing - Can my employer require mandatory overtime?

Now get smart with me again....

I will, thanks!
Every single time I see you post nothing about what you 'know'.

Yes, Abbott closed down elective surgery centers.

Please fill me in.
Again. I'm not in Texas.

Our elective surgeries are being cancelled because they are moving people around.
Pretty simple.
Now, our governor met with the hospitals before this spike and created plans on what ifs. This is the direction they are taking. As I said, we have one county with two hospitals that are definitely overwhelmed. Enough so that they said do something.

Excellent that your Guv lobbied for solutions. Most states probably have this solution in their pile of fix-its.

Your rural hospital must have some contingency, for instance,
I grew up in a small town <5000.
We had a 8/10 bed City owned hospital. It worked well for birthing children, broken bones, minor surgeries, etc.
Major triage pts were medi-vacced to the big hospitals 120+ miles away.

"They" cite HOSPITAL ICU beds - they don't say 'Hospitals w/ Covid filled ICU beds'.

In the County I live in, EVERY LTC (Nursing Home) facility was mandated way back in March to establish a wing strictly for Covid patients. The cost wasn't cheap.
Yet ALL of those isolation wings remain empty.
Yep the whole world shut down their economies in every corner of the globe to hurt Trump. You got us.lol

wth are you posting about?

You can lobby all you want but if a Nurse or Doctor refuses there isn’t much you can do and to train someone take two to four years of schooling... For Nursing...

No kidding? Really?

That's why the US imports those awesome two year RN's from overseas to work here.

And it's not the Docs or nurses who 'refuse' anything.
We're talking about ICU beds!

You better read what you wrote and I was responding to it, so you need to educate yourself seeing many have refused and the importing of Nurses you lack knowledge off because they have to prove their credentials while also take a test here!

Now get smart with me again because it was you responding to G.T. post with no knowledge of what is going on with the medical community!

ROFL!

I better do what? lmao @ you!
I need to do what? lmao @ you!

Let's see what happens to a nurse if they refuse to care for a Covid pt.

From the American Nurses Association:
https://www.nursingworld.org/~4981c...e-response-to-the-covid-19-pandemic_pdf-1.pdf

^^^ Nope, nothing there about refusing care. Bunch of Ethics and Standards that nurses need to adhere to.

Let's try another one!
This looks more promising. It's from Washington State Nurses Assc.

WSNA Overview

Can an employer force a nurse to work on a designated “COVID-19” floor?

Staffing - Can my employer require mandatory overtime?

Now get smart with me again....

I will, thanks!
Every single time I see you post nothing about what you 'know'.

Wonderful to know a moderator like you can troll and nurses and doctors have refused to work but a lying person like you will deny this because you can not handle the truth and tell other posters they should just leave the thread!

You are a damn joke since becoming a moderator and I will point out facts from your damn lies!

Oh look an article that disproves your nonsense as usual but seeing it is not from OAN or Newsmax you will lie and deny and proclaim it is fake news to hurt your beloved Orange Messiah!

Now you have been attacking me so I will break the rules just because you want to get rid of anyone that disagree with your pathetic nonsense and lies, so go for it troll because I have tired of your nonsense and attacks!

Nurses and Doctors are being requested to come out of retirement because of a shortage and many in the profession would take the risk of losing their license than be exposed to the virus but a know it all like yourself believe there is no damn shortage because the small hick town you live in has no Covid and has hospital beds, so there is no pandemic in your mental midget mind!

Now disprove me again and let see how you will troll behind your moderator badge!

Last edited:
the whole point of the "wear a mask and try not to go out, please" order was to flatten the curve giving hospitals and the workers in those hospitals some breathing room in the midst of a ravaging pandemic...

but even that simple and innocent request was enough for conspiracy theorist knuckle heads to work their magic around all sorts of fantasies for dummy millions...

shameless will always be shameless...

we can just hope the perception and judgement of the sane majority and the sacrifices of so few will prevail at the end of all this...

Of all the ugliness sprayed out by Trumpism over the last four years, near the top of the list is the way they've ignored what's really happening in our hospitals.

Obviously, Fox, Newsmax and AON will hide this kind of reality from their viewers, because their viewers don't want to see it.

No heart, no empathy, no morals. Just like the ignorant orange object of their affection.

Last edited:
You're right...every hospital everywhere is lying to make Trump look bad. Diabolicial
well dude, as I've said in other threads, let's see the lines! I'm serious, every time I watch the news the headline is lines outside hospitals to get in, then they show a video and empty hallways and empty emergency rooms and well as empty beds. Why? Dude, just be consistent. It's all I'm asking for. so please present that evidence otherwise you don't know shit about shit.

Of all the ugliness sprayed out by Trumpism over the last four years, near the top of the list is the way they've ignored what's really happening in our hospitals.
show the evidence! dude for every nurse you pull out of your ass, i can pull one that says the opposite. so really, you have decided what is what which isn't your forte.
I did show the evidence, and as expected, you think it's fake news.

You have been conned. That's not my problem. MAGA.

You're right...every hospital everywhere is lying to make Trump look bad. Diabolicial
well dude, as I've said in other threads, let's see the lines! I'm serious, every time I watch the news the headline is lines outside hospitals to get in, then they show a video and empty hallways and empty emergency rooms and well as empty beds. Why? Dude, just be consistent. It's all I'm asking for. so please present that evidence otherwise you don't know shit about shit.

Another source you'll ignore.

show the evidence! dude for every nurse you pull out of your ass, i can pull one that says the opposite. so really, you have decided what is what which isn't your forte.

no you didn't. there is no video in those. none.

blob:https://www.youtube.com/0b63eb16-e7e2-4b03-b0d8-1dff9d73d5f3

if they speak up, they get fired. interesting. why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Another source you'll ignore.
seriously?

1607617582899.png

they aren't doing shit. just standing there, no patient. thanks for making my point.

Because this is all a big commie conspiracy. I'm a commie.

you have no idea of the one world order that's going on here? interesting. I thought you followed news. interesting.

you have no idea of the one world order that's going on here? interesting. I thought you followed news. interesting.
I'm a commie!

Of course Big foot and one world order are real things. Elvis told me that just yesterday
elvis.png

Forum List

Back