What hospital bed shortage?

The hospitals are lying, the doctors are lying, the nurses are lying, the local media is lying, the major media is lying, the Democrats are lying, the scientists are lying....

Sure is a good thing we have Trumpsters around to keep us up to speed on Da Troof 'n stuff.

The doctor (in small town Missouri--a guy who hunts deer to relax) said his father was diagnosed with Covid.

You can listen to it in his own words....

But of course...the media is lying about this..somehow right?
No... However...

But the real problem may not be too many people with Covid, but instead not enough hospital beds for the population that the hospital is serving to begin with. Doesn't seem to be a problem for a great many other places...

The hospitals are lying, the doctors are lying, the nurses are lying, the local media is lying, the major media is lying, the Democrats are lying, the scientists are lying....

Sure is a good thing we have Trumpsters around to keep us up to speed on Da Troof 'n stuff.
But the real problem may not be too many people with Covid, but instead not enough hospital beds for the population that the hospital is serving to begin with. Doesn't seem to be a problem for a great many other places...

Ours are. In fact, one of the counties two local hospitals went to the board and told them they had to start coming up with a different plan. The governor said that it was time to get rid of the elective surgeries that had been scheduled.

Look, did they go berserk? Absofreakinglutely. It does not help if you go all the way to the other side of denial.

Daily we hear/see from the extremely biased MSM... "Oh woe is us...not enough hospital beds for COVID! Woe is us!
FACTS though seem to belie this "sky is falling" hysteria!

View attachment 425737
And I don't disagree there are unique situations. Anecdotal situations. But I'm pointing out the national MSM continues to blow isolated situations and make them the rule! They are not! The rule!
Again... explain to me how if ALL HOSPITALS are having the problem how come 1 out of 3 beds average are empty?
Do you understand? It is NOT a national emergency. But dummies that take anecdotal single situations and make it the rule it's happening all over is the problem! IT IS NOT!
I live in a red state. I'm a liberal. The name of the game was not about no one getting it. It was about making sure the hospitals were not overwhelmed. Period.

Turn the msm off.

The nimrods that are espousing everything based on fear and who truly believe that it can be knocked out by sending everyone home or going on lock down are morons. For sure.

This is not anecdotal. The following are not even states that I live in:

Ours are. In fact, one of the counties two local hospitals went to the board and told them they had to start coming up with a different plan. The governor said that it was time to get rid of the elective surgeries that had been scheduled.

Look, did they go berserk? Absofreakinglutely. It does not help if you go all the way to the other side of denial.

Elective surgeries do not take up ICU beds.

They want to utilize the areas.

Elective surgeries are generally out-patient and therefore don't require an ICU bed.
I get that. Do you understand what I said?

Yes, Abbott closed down elective surgery centers.

Please fill me in.
Again... personal, subjective scary story I'm sure! But it is not a NATIONAL scare issue! When you look at the real figures,
go to this web site:Coronavirus Update (Live): 67,034,045 Cases and 1,537,350 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer see the numbers. Then tell me why is the MSM scaring people?
First of all read what the agitated MSM predicted:
Up to 150 million Americans are expected to contract the coronavirus, congressional doctor says
PUBLISHED WED, MAR 11 20204:09 PM EDTUPDATED THU, MAR 12 20209:27 AM EDT

Now how many Americans have COVID per the above site: 14,983,425! Off by over 90% CNBC!!!
Now another fact from the CDC!!!
New CDC report shows 94% of COVID-19 deaths in US had contributing conditions
So with these facts that less than 15 million Americans have contracted, and of those less than 2% have died meaning the other 98% survived why are people so agitated? THE MSM needs advertising and COVID news providers viewers (uninformed)! and they hate Trump! Plain and simple.
Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 9.23.28 AM.png

News doesn't seem to affect you...you believe none of it anyway. *shrugs*
I don't take stories on face value and let "journalists" think for me... You can if you want.

Edit: Keep coming... You'll catch me on something sooner or later. The damage you do to your persona might be worth it. Up to you do decide though.

Last edited:

You mean for all those dangerous, violent, psychotic, mentally ill, deranged COVID-19 patients? There aren't enough beds with restraints to tie them down for the vaccinations and shots? Maybe there just aren't enough guards on duty to keep such dangerously ill people away from their women and children. Really?

You're right...every hospital everywhere is lying to make Trump look bad. Diabolicial
Why not address the facts that healthmyths presented?

it does not look like a hospital bed crisis based on the actual numbers
I agree...every hospital everywhere...red state, blue state, purple state, is lying about the hospital bed crisis to make the blob look bad.

Just like any one that reports bad news everywhere, anytime,...its all about making the blob look bad.

There is no bad news...it's all made up to make the mango moron look bad.

RIght?
You're a moron. Hospitals get paid more for covid cases, sooooo, EVERYTHING IS COVID. Re: lack of beds, check the numbers in YOUR local area. The numbers DO NOT match what the sheeple media are saying.

You're right...every hospital everywhere is lying to make Trump look bad. Diabolicial
Why not address the facts that healthmyths presented?

it does not look like a hospital bed crisis based on the actual numbers
I agree...every hospital everywhere...red state, blue state, purple state, is lying about the hospital bed crisis to make the blob look bad.

Just like any one that reports bad news everywhere, anytime,...its all about making the blob look bad.

There is no bad news...it's all made up to make the mango moron look bad.

RIght?
You're a moron. Hospitals get paid more for covid cases, sooooo, EVERYTHING IS COVID. Re: lack of beds, check the numbers in YOUR local area. The numbers DO NOT match what the sheeple media are saying.
YEP...

from the HHS website:

COVIDPayToHospitals.JPG

Elective surgeries do not take up ICU beds.
TROO ! Get a heart transplant and they call Uber 3 hours later

SoooOoOoo fucking stupid? Leonard hospital in Albany isn't full because there's ten open beds in a different state or in a county 200 miles away?

What a sick lack of humanity. I've BEEN in a hospital with Nurses crying their eyes out out in the break lounge because they're INUNDATED.

and that's magically not true because some old, kooky addled partisan on the internet say so mmm kayyy

Sorry your Albany nurses feel overwhelmed.

Lobby the Hospital Admins for more nursing staff.

The hospitals are raking in plenty of Federal monies to cover the costs.
They're not my hospitals, that was an example to point out the retarded-level lakkalogic of the OP

OBVIOUSLY
You can't afford a hospital ?
I have 4
guap123.jpg

SoooOoOoo fucking stupid? Leonard hospital in Albany isn't full because there's ten open beds in a different state or in a county 200 miles away?

What a sick lack of humanity. I've BEEN in a hospital with Nurses crying their eyes out out in the break lounge because they're INUNDATED.

and that's magically not true because some old, kooky addled partisan on the internet say so mmm kayyy

They're not my hospitals, that was an example to point out the retarded-level lakkalogic of the OP

OBVIOUSLY
You can't afford a hospital ?
I have 4
View attachment 425874
Does she come with the room?

The hospitals aren't lying. Those doing the reporting are lying. Hospitals I have personally seen or know someone that has personally been there are Saddleback Hospital, Mission Hospital and in Los Angeles Cedars of Sinai Hospital. None are innundsted. All have sufficient ICU beds. ALL are said by reporters to be overwhelmed.

Here is a list of celebrities that died of covid.
Do you notice what they have in common?

OBVIOUSLY

Welp, your example failed.

Still, lobby ANY and ALL Hospital Admins for more nursing staff. (Only convenient if in YOUR neck of the woods, of course)

OBVIOUSLY - if you complain about Leonard hospital in Albany - many will believe it's close to home for you.
No, my example did just fine to point out the retardation of the OP.

If you dont get it, I'm not at all surprised.

Nursing staff, by the way, isn't magically available. Hospitals are ALWAYS hiring. There's a shortage. There's also Nurses that can't work because...

Wait for it MeBelle

Wait for it MeBelle

THEY HAVE COVID.

Really???

How can hospitals even stay open?
It's called Nursing Registries.

I've a 165 bed LTC hospital a short drive from me.
They've had 9 Covid patients.
Then they had ZERO Covid patients for months!

They now have 1 COVID patient - a nurse.
The ONLY staff member that has caught COVID.

Forum List

Back